Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bugwatch 27/09/2017 update - Old

Comments

• Can someone explain why the points remaining is increasing in the Hall Of Legends. The last few increasing levels its actually increasing not reducing the points remaining.
    Macarthur Saint @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    If you provide no screen helping you is like trying to not step on a Lego brick after an earthquake in a Lego museum, damn near impossible.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Howling73 (US1)Howling73 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    And heres the biggest problem for me, I have sent alreade 3messages to GGS support about my lost tools when my outpost was captured. and now when test server opened I got 2screenshots which show the problem there too and this happened for a very first try.
    first screenshot is before any capture attemps came to my outpost, and I bought there few different Royal Capital tools, so it is obvious no one could use them anywhere so they must be in some of my castles and also in test server I only have one outpost so you can see all my castles in screenshots, and it looks like the tools disappeared right after the capture attemps came to my outpost and the capture time is not at end yet so I have still have the outpost.
    before
    https://prnt.sc/gzvz44
    and when the capture time is going
    https://prnt.sc/h0detd

edit:
    and here is screenshot after the capture time has ended
    http://prntscr.com/h0i0jj

I've experienced the exact same issue, and been told by support i am imagining it.  I am furious, and have no plans to spend money again here until this is looked at seriously.  I had the book tools from the green berimond invasion that are now missing.  All someone has to do is look at a backup of my tools from before and after the cap to see at the very least, those tools which I cannot trade, or even use because the event hasn't been run all year, are missing.  Find those, and they'll find the rest of my missing tools.  But the only answer I keep getting is they cannot recreate the issue, so they are confident it never happened at all.  What a disgrace.
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 201
    Not strictly to do with the update, but the rest of the tech assistance site appears not to be monitored, or at least only gets responses from players. 

Is there any news on when the spy bug for bc/fc that has been going for more than 6 months now will be dealt with?  Are you too busy dreaming up new bugs to fix the old ones?  Is it just a handicap you have decided to impose on some but not all players, cos it's fun to watch us get annoyed and look for other games to play?

And since I have already 3 times given details of specific castles at specific times, I'm not wasting my time giving you more information you aren't going to use.  I just want to know why it can neither be fixed nor made a "thing" across the board.  Why do only some of us have to deal with it?  

Nambala @ au 1
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    edited 24.10.2017
    And heres the biggest problem for me, I have sent alreade 3messages to GGS support about my lost tools when my outpost was captured. and now when test server opened I got 2screenshots which show the problem there too and this happened for a very first try.
    first screenshot is before any capture attemps came to my outpost, and I bought there few different Royal Capital tools, so it is obvious no one could use them anywhere so they must be in some of my castles and also in test server I only have one outpost so you can see all my castles in screenshots, and it looks like the tools disappeared right after the capture attemps came to my outpost and the capture time is not at end yet so I have still have the outpost.
    before
    https://prnt.sc/gzvz44
    and when the capture time is going
    https://prnt.sc/h0detd

edit:
    and here is screenshot after the capture time has ended
    http://prntscr.com/h0i0jj

I've experienced the exact same issue, and been told by support i am imagining it.  I am furious, and have no plans to spend money again here until this is looked at seriously.  I had the book tools from the green berimond invasion that are now missing.  All someone has to do is look at a backup of my tools from before and after the cap to see at the very least, those tools which I cannot trade, or even use because the event hasn't been run all year, are missing.  Find those, and they'll find the rest of my missing tools.  But the only answer I keep getting is they cannot recreate the issue, so they are confident it never happened at all.  What a disgrace.
    They cannot recreate the issue? I tried just once that on test server and the same bug was there.

I'm not using real money before they give my lost tools back, I had over 100 000 tools in my outpost.
    Post edited by sir-haba (SKN1) on
  • Marchemedes (AU1)Marchemedes (AU1) AU1 Posts: 32
    edited 23.10.2017
    @Manta Birostris

I'm having an issue with presets. I set my attack, save the preset, then apply to all waves. However, it's reducing the mantlets to 15, from either 24 or 34 (i'm presetting versus Nomads).

This is causing a lot of losses when  don't double check every send, which is difficult when running 12+ hits at a time.

I've never encountered this before, only since the latest update and Nomads.

UPDATE - this is happening on the centre only, when I only utilise 2 of the tool slots (for instance, wall and mantlet, no ram). Applying 1 ladder and 34 mantlets, save preset, apply to all waves = 15 mantlets.
    Post edited by Marchemedes (AU1) on
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Can someone explain why the points remaining is increasing in the Hall Of Legends. The last few increasing levels its actually increasing not reducing the points remaining.
    Because everytime you upgrade the HoL it increases points you may allocate towards it. You get a point every time you upgrade it.
    6 wood/stone RVs from Sands have disappeared from my desert castle.  noticed it last night.  no battle reports, no notification, didn't drop them.  they're just gone.  happened to another player in my alliance as well, who grabbed one from the same player in ruins.

i was considering opening up a support ticket about it, but after my experience being belittled and called a liar over tools disappearing during an OP cap, i don't have the stomach to deal with 2 issues simultaneously.

was a fantastic game, too bad it is where it is. 

not another dime
  • king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 177
    I cant login into my test server acc after the update . 
    Can u check that pls ? 
    Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 

Proud member of  UAL  -IN 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    I cant login into my test server acc after the update . 
    Can u check that pls ? 
    they probably closed the test server, like they always do after the new update
  • suprema (SKN1)suprema (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 3

No carts available in main castle after update...message stating that all carts are out..... which is not so.
  • Lost over 1k in vet flamethrowers and vet composite bowman. They were there earlier and....*poof*....now they are gone.
    Don't bother support.  As a paying customer, they don't care.

From support over missing tools following an OP transfer:
    I'm really sorry, but it simply isn't possible for us to verify the information which you have provided. This is due to technical limitations, I understand your frustration with this matter, however I can assure you that we simply can't investigate each case individually, we can just assure you that the system is working on our testing servers and on live.

GGS will never see another dime from me.

Just wow

• in the event book for the queens armor set im not getting full amount of points from hitting 300 sands towers.. i send out 4 attacks i only get 2 points towards that part of the event. same goes with the 100 rober baron towers for the kings armor..

sands towers need to be lvl35 or higher  and mine are. 

kings rober baron towers over lvl 1 which mine are also..
    TitanhwellGamer @ usa 1
  • Cherub (US1)Cherub (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 02.11.2017
    Issue with new  " Royal Quest " that started today - I am building attack troops everywhere - strong ones as required per the first task - They are not registering on the event - been building troops for hours now, and the royal quest still says i have built zero troops - since this first part of the royal quest has to be done in 24 hours it looks like i will be locked out of continuing if i dont get assistance with this. Is it a bug? Anyone else haveing this problem? thank you in advance for your help,
    Cherub

UPDATE ----problem is fixed --- ty
    Post edited by Cherub (US1) on
    Cherub @ usa 1
    Issue with new  " Royal Quest " that started today - I am building attack troops everywhere - strong ones as required per the first task - They are not registering on the event - been building troops for hours now, and the royal quest still says i have built zero troops - since this first part of the royal quest has to be done in 24 hours it looks like i will be locked out of continuing if i dont get assistance with this. Is it a bug? Anyone else haveing this problem? thank you in advance for your help,
    Cherub
    Which troops are you building? A screenshot would help.
  • shillo (INT1)shillo (INT1) INT1 Posts: 31
    Espionage reports in any event target (Samurai-Nomad-FC etc.) sometimes get disappeared, but not every single time as i said. Normaly an espionage report in any target including players should be gone after 1-2 days if im not mistaking but i have this problem everyday in some espionages when i spy the samurai camp  lets say and after 2 or 5 minutes the espionage report is gone and you need to spy the camp again. If you open the spy report you have in your Messages for that target it just says that the espionage has expired. Please fix this because it is so irritating to spy everything every 5 min sometimes.

Thank you.
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 135
    Hey GGE,
    I found that in the quest book, the names and amount of recources and logo's for Burning Sands and Everwinter Glacier are switched around. This is a bug.

MartenE3
  • Twice now I have attacked a foreign lord with no results other than loot.  It is as if the foreign troops were hiding.  I do appreciate not losing any tools, but I did waste a fast feathers and a couple hours of game play for no glory. 

It's not personal, it's just a game.  Learn to take a hit. 

Twice now I have attacked a foreign lord with no results other than loot.  It is as if the foreign troops were hiding.  I do appreciate not losing any tools, but I did waste a fast feathers and a couple hours of game play for no glory. 

It's what happens when you open gates... Not a bug, just their attempt at making it more real.... 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file