We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Graycat Wins...again.

I, Raymondmay11 officially surrender to Graycat,  the Fearbringer. 

Graycat is, and I quote "extreemly good at this game and is not to be messed with. Also, she is mentally deranged and is a real cat not a human."

Terms of Surrender
Graycat  receives gift packages of tools
Raymondmay11 gets property back
Status quo is restored

Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

Comments

• LOL!!! She is not mentally deranged, she is just pulling your leg. She says most people who play Goodgame Empire are insane to some degree. She is just trying to prove that, lol. Me? I`m just a kid who likes good strategy games.

Don't mess with me. I have thousands of troops on the ready 24/7, Kingsguard is my favorite 

hehe these are my pride. Darn, I forgot to take a pic of my MP last night... Phew I had 260,000... Well here is today`s MP.

Gellomack, The Hammer of I AM THAT I AM. Proudly a Catholic teen! (Not afraid to report any weirdos out there)
       I spent alot of my time coming up with names for my outposts...Who knew it`d be that hard?

I am recruiting anyone level 10+! You think we are weak because we do that?? Your wrong, It turns out when you have faith in the little ones that they really thrive. (We all started at level 1...Remember that?)

Stay away from me around the holidays! I get gift cards that I use on rubies (When i`m not saving up for the Nerf Rhinofire, MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!)

I am VERY hyper and love burning bullies and Basketball!!!! 

I AM ALWAYS HYPER!!!HYPER!!!HYPER!!! 

Proudly cyber schooled! (That means if I finish school early I can play GGE,) (That means that you can`t attack me during school hours because I am unpredictable!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!)

BASKETBALL IS THE BEST!!!!! Whoever disagrees hasn`t tried it!

Uggggg! When did moat boulders become SO  rare in level 70? I find myself drooling at all the expensive ruby tools that pre-level 70 people get!! WHHHHYYYYY?!?!?!? I wish I was still level 60 :(

Tryin' to stand up to the trolls on this forum...

Please disregard the names of my castles that don`t make sense...LOL Its Gellomack, Pray the Rosary, God's Avenger, and Swiss Guard..
    Not that bad right? Makes sense...
    Then its Gellomack2
    [email protected]$
    Gellomack5???
    And Gellomack6...

My outposts used to be named Gellomack3 and Storm Islands used to be named Gellomack4 LOL...
    So THATS what happened to them :)

Just wanted to explain that to ya guys :)

- Gellomack

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    LOL!!! She is not mentally deranged, she is just pulling your leg. She says most people who play Goodgame Empire are insane to some degree. She is just trying to prove that, lol. Me? I`m just a kid who likes good strategy games.
    She's a puzzle lol.  Definitely smarter than she seems.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,849AU1
    hge (US1) said:
    LOL!!! She is not mentally deranged, she is just pulling your leg. She says most people who play Goodgame Empire are insane to some degree. She is just trying to prove that, lol. Me? I`m just a kid who likes good strategy games.
    She's a puzzle lol.  Definitely smarter than she seems.
    A nice puzzle love talking to her very intersting points of views and definitly a lot smarter than she seems at first glance.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • varg vikernes (US1)varg vikernes (US1) Posts: 434US1
    edited 21.09.2017
    Well you surrendered before and she didn't care, we'll see if it lasts lol. I told you that you didn't have a chance.

(edit)- didn't realize this was the surrender thread that Graycat didn't care about, and kept farming Ray for res (as he opened gates to let her take all his Kingdom Resources, and admitted that he was drunk when he posted this)

:D 
  •  I`m just a kid who likes *good* strategy games.
    Huh.... k.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Well you surrendered before and she didn't care, we'll see if it lasts lol. I told you that you didn't have a chance.

(edit)- didn't realize this was the surrender thread that Graycat didn't care about, and kept farming Ray for res (as he opened gates to let her take all his Kingdom Resources, and admitted that he was drunk when he posted this)

:D 
    War is officially over now; we have joined forces to hunt down a puppet master. @BM_Friedrich close this thread please!
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

This discussion has been closed.