Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Raymondmay11 VS Graycat ROUND II

Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
edited 20.09.2017 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
So, as you may know, Graycat and I have had a pretty bad relationship on the forums years ago. Well, that ended up being resolved and things worked out better. But as of yesterday, Semptember 18.2017, that little declared war on me, torched my ops when I was at work, and stole my RVs. Why? Because she wanted me to apply as a mod and remove her ban from the forums, which I declined! Such petty insolence! A state of war now lies between the two of us once more! 
Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on
Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

Comments

• Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,038
    How is that even a vs it is more like a stampede assuming you aren't a up side down cut in half apple rolling on a keyboard

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • How is that even a vs it is more like a stampede assuming you aren't a up side down cut in half apple rolling on a keyboard
    Its cause my alliance members don't do any shit. Plus she has got like no alliance members, so its literally just the two of us duking it out.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    Full support for you, Raymond.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 20.09.2017
    Now that coward is hitting my OPs. She never once touched my main. 
    Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,797
    any reports? 

Totally on your side 
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
    edited 19.09.2017
    Won 2 defenses in Everwinter an Fire Peaks. Bet that coward wasn't expecting that. However, it was a pyrrhic victory.

http://prntscr.com/gn82ky
    http://prntscr.com/gn82qu

She's got wicked courtyard bonuses! Could have reduced my losses if I spotted that earlier
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• My money is on Graycat, sorry Ray but you don't have a chance.
  •  varg vikernes (US1) said:
    My money is on Graycat, sorry Ray but you don't have a chance.
    Graycat is a frickin coward who hits OPs and poorly defended castles. Worst he did to my heavily fortified main was a sabotage. 
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• She doesn't care about fair play rules, only killing off troops and making you an easier target. 
    Why don't you ask CharlesManson9 or any other member of the Dogs of War alliance about her? She pretty much destroyed that whole alliance a few months ago, and it seems as if they are just starting to get back on their feet.
  • The Carnifex (US1)The Carnifex (US1) US1 Posts: 1,205
    Graycat all the way.
    10/10 would talk again.
    Recruiter @ The Black Flag

edited 19.09.2017
    She doesn't care about fair play rules, only killing off troops and making you an easier target. 
    Why don't you ask CharlesManson9 or any other member of the Dogs of War alliance about her? She pretty much destroyed that whole alliance a few months ago, and it seems as if they are just starting to get back on their feet.
    Well, unlike them, I don't have hordes of RVs to lose. The most dangerous man, is one with nothing to lose. Secondly, Dogs of War likely underestimated Graycat. They probably thought "One VS [Insert amount of members at a time]? This will be too easy!" I on the other hand, do not underestimate my opponents. 

Secondly, I have experience dealing with Graycat. I know her every move before she makes it. I know what times she's on and off. I know her every weakness. And, just like Graycat, I don't play fair. 
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• You know her every move before she makes it? Is that why she hit your op's and stole your rv's and your crying about it on the forums?
    You better just fold and become a mod, that way you can make other people upset and have them burn you as well.
    edited 20.09.2017
    You know her every move before she makes it? Is that why she hit your op's and stole your rv's and your crying about it on the forums?
    You better just fold and become a mod, that way you can make other people upset and have them burn you as well.
    I admit I did expect her to attack my Food OP (I would do the same as well). As for crying out on the forums, that's to let others know how the war began. 

But seriously, SHE DECLARED WAR JUST BECAUSE I REFUSED TO APPLY FOR A MOD POSITION! AND SHE ALSO WANTED ME TO ABUSE MY POWER, SHOULD I APPLY AND BECOME A MOD, TO LIFT HER BAN! THAT IS LEGIT THE STUPIDEST REASON FOR DECLARING WAR! Declaring over a level 4 hitting one's OP makes more sense than this bullsh*t!
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• Alright War's over. We have reached an armistice that resets the original status quo.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• darn, do you want to 1v1?

• darn, do you want to 1v1?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

No.
    Not now.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• ok keep me posted.
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    darn, do you want to 1v1?

In.jpeg
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    My girl Graycat making people miserable XD
    Gotta admit she's got style in her ways, dangerous player, too risky to recruit sadly
This discussion has been closed.