We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Glory titles

so i just come on and see im no longer remorseless i havent made any glory since coming online yet i have allmost 90k more glory than what is needed to become remorseless so why am i not remorseless anymore i need more spearwomen dammit anyone know the reason why or is it a bug i dont think its a bug because its gge here those things dont exist on this game

Comments

• trent583 (US1)trent583 (US1) Posts: 11US1

so i just come on and see im no longer remorseless i havent made any glory since coming online yet i have allmost 90k more glory than what is needed to become remorseless so why am i not remorseless anymore i need more spearwomen dammit anyone know the reason why or is it a bug i dont think its a bug because its gge here those things dont exist on this game

You'll have to wait until the rankings refresh. You may want more glory, for you're only ranked 59th.
  • if you look at the glory points required part of the picture you will see i allready have enough glory 50th position has 2,007,353 glory yet me in position 59 have 2,095,537 glory thats what i was asking why am i not top 50 when i have more glory than 50th
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    if you look at the glory points required part of the picture you will see i allready have enough glory 50th position has 2,007,353 glory yet me in position 59 have 2,095,537 glory thats what i was asking why am i not top 50 when i have more glory than 50th
    Probably the displayed amount of glory needed is relevant to the LAST refreshed version.  In other words, GGS done screwed up. Again.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• @Manta Birostris
    is this a bug or do you have an explanation for this?
  • i must add now im 46th again the glory titles just reset so i wonder if it resets at different times depending what part of the world you are from 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,861AU1
    i must add now im 46th again the glory titles just reset so i wonder if it resets at different times depending what part of the world you are from 
    The reset times depend which server you are on not where you are from.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.