Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: October 2017 Update

Comments

• Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 838
    GGE still need to fix that gem cap for this commander and the desert from this LTPE.

Maybe it looks like the wall goes above 120% but that is not true (tested it, with walltools and without: can give me 10 loses difference).
    ..Or they dont have to make commanders where the gem cap is in the way.

GGE, Please Fix it... Because it doesnt work.
    Teched or base??? A complete set of the desert sand comm., unteched/base, doesn't give you -120% wall. When teched, I believe every level gives -0.7%, so let say lvl 20, and there are 3 equipment negate the wall, that's 3x 14% plus 76% from the base, is only -118%. Still below the cap. The hero gives -10% (which if I'm not wrong GGS claim it's not a part of the cap) and the set bonus gives another -20% (which also I believe is not a part of cap).

So with all teched to lvl 20, it should gives -148%. but unteched/based will only gives -106%. I don't have it teched at all, not yet, so I can't confirmed the teched bonus.

• the set bonus gives another -20% (which also I believe is not a part of cap).
    Set bonus is part of the cap.
    Revolc @ USA 1
  • JYT (US1) said:

GGE needs to stop focusing on more updates and instead find fixes for bugged events. (*COUGH* Alliance tournament and Royal Capital *COUGH*)
    include kingdom Beri also 
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    edited 20.09.2017
    the set bonus gives another -20% (which also I believe is not a part of cap).
    Set bonus is part of the cap.
    Hey @Revolc (GB1) and @Peter John (US1)

Because the bonuses are specific to NPCs, they shouldn't be included in the cap

Cheers,

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• so far so good but they got to mess it up at some point

• douwew (NL1)douwew (NL1) NL1 Posts: 157
    I like this update as well. Especially the moat tools in het next monthly event. But now also the top 50 reward of Nomads chance. How do I get now good gems? It was already really hard but now gems are a lot harder to get.

Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• Still think the oktoberfest rewards are way too high for level 70. Top 1000 all the way down to top 200 is crazy......

I do agree that 1000 was too high but think they should have gone to 500 instead of 200....

200 is easy for under 70's but out of reach for most at level 70
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    STOP THIS GGE

We don't need new sets, we don't need new names to existing tools, we don't need new troops.

1) We need you to get the lag problem under control.
    2) We need you to bring back a better ruby-return for hitting NPC towers
    3) Metros and Capitals should be re-vamped
    4) We need incentive for PVP
    5) We need the Royal Capital event back
    6) We need Beri Invasion back
    &
    7) My personal opinion: LTPE events shouldn't be so easy to complete.  Scrubs/Newbs/Potatoes should not be able to get equipment sets from month events like more active players do. I think the number of points to complete the LTPE's should be increased by at least a couple hundred points. 
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
    STOP THIS GGE

We don't need new sets, we don't need new names to existing tools, we don't need new troops.

&
    7) My personal opinion: LTPE events shouldn't be so easy to complete.  Scrubs/Newbs/Potatoes should not be able to get equipment sets from month events like more active players do. I think the number of points to complete the LTPE's should be increased by at least a couple hundred points. 
    Sorry I disagree on no. 7. The reason is becaue GGS does NOT rotate those items properly. It may rotate the equipments but NOT the gem and Hero, those remain on the required very high points (Hero ALWAYS the last rewards). Had these items are PROPERLY rotated in such it is STILL possible to complete the set in 2 or 3 LTPEs, then I might agree.

LTPE is very easy for players like you (top 5%) to complete but the rest of us who doesn't pay ruby nor only have 2-3h (top) playing this game, have hard time to even reach 1275 point. I got so lucky that I manages to complete prince of thieves via apprentice, and that make me able to complete the last 3 LTPE, but only a couple of days spared. It's seems getting better for me as I got more and more good set. But for the vast majority, they struggle to get the sets because GGS doesn't properly rotate the item as they actually promised in the announcement a few months back.

• sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 123
    I have to say the update looks sweet until I started reading better. It means we won't get berimond invasion anymore I quess. Nor ever see back alliance city or alliance tournament. What really makes me feel sad is the new sets. Yes the have sweet stats but you can mix with any of them. You guys are taking outhe the fun of making combos wich most guys won't discover and be in this way a lotpowerfuller then a other guy who ownes the same pieces. I hope the devs will think about the his his.

Also in my opinion the berimond invasion pieces should be gifted instead of rubies. You guys force us to buy them by taking our of the event. Especially if you are going to make them overpriced. They should cost 10k Max!

Also those new buildings are taking down the meaning of building items. The building item system should be developed more and not focusing in making fancy buildings that do the same as building items but for tons of rubies.
    sarah1 @ 7
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916

Sorry I disagree on no. 7. The reason is becaue GGS does NOT rotate those items properly. It may rotate the equipments but NOT the gem and Hero, those remain on the required very high points (Hero ALWAYS the last rewards). Had these items are PROPERLY rotated in such it is STILL possible to complete the set in 2 or 3 LTPEs, then I might agree.

LTPE is very easy for players like you (top 5%) to complete but the rest of us who doesn't pay ruby nor only have 2-3h (top) playing this game, have hard time to even reach 1275 point. I got so lucky that I manages to complete prince of thieves via apprentice, and that make me able to complete the last 3 LTPE, but only a couple of days spared. It's seems getting better for me as I got more and more good set. But for the vast majority, they struggle to get the sets because GGS doesn't properly rotate the item as they actually promised in the announcement a few months back.

Let me stop you right there, I don't spend money on this game. But I do manage my time well to have time to play.

It doesn't matter if the equipment rotates or not, as long as the LTPE is finished you get the set.  Not to be mean/rude to you, but I don't want everyone to have the same great equipment.  
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • cooleesa123 (GB1)cooleesa123 (GB1) Posts: 123
    edited 20.09.2017
    STOP THIS GGE

&

Don't think they should rotate the sets, will make them WAY too easy to get OR increase the points to get them

If you are non ruby player it is a challenge to finish it but it is easy to do with a good strategy.
    Need to use points booster well, I saved my booster until today because I knew I would have the most time to hit then, only got to 41 points in the 2 days before but jumped to over 200 in one day :smile:

non ruby player too...

Make sure you use boosters well, only 5 at a 90 camp to get the max points without using too many boosters.
  • Something i would like to see next update or in future. "More easier for smaller alliances to get skips"

Many would say that there is a lot of skips to win, an i will have to agree with them, but not many are able too. Many players who are not in top alliances are not able to get the skips to improve like many other players. 
    So basically if you are not in a top alliance improving up will be hard and even more harder to get other skips.

So when nomads come, they should have the hour skips more earlier than usual.

maybe you should try to earn those skips, it's way too easy to get them in decent alliance.
    What i mean is that the 5 hour and 24 hour skips should be given more earlier in the game. I am not asking for more skips to be added.
    Also yes decent alliances, but if you are in a alliance with 4 members and you are the only level 70, its hard to get to them 5 and 24 hour skips.
    I have collected 12k nomad tokens already and that was about 55x5hour skips + 55x 30 minute skips which i used. What i got from the alliance reward was 15x5 hour skips. As you can see, not enough. You may then save the player rewards but than i would like to earn skips to lower level player in my alliance so they can improve. I got 5x5 hour skips and 5x24.
    If you do the maths, that is not good. At somepoint ill run out and wont be able to earn skips but the 30 minute an hour ones.
       "lol"

• Something i would like to see next update or in future. "More easier for smaller alliances to get skips"

Many would say that there is a lot of skips to win, an i will have to agree with them, but not many are able too. Many players who are not in top alliances are not able to get the skips to improve like many other players. 
    So basically if you are not in a top alliance improving up will be hard and even more harder to get other skips.

maybe you should try to earn those skips, it's way too easy to get them in decent alliance.
    What i mean is that the 5 hour and 24 hour skips should be given more earlier in the game. I am not asking for more skips to be added.
    Also yes decent alliances, but if you are in a alliance with 4 members and you are the only level 70, its hard to get to them 5 and 24 hour skips.
    I have collected 12k nomad tokens already and that was about 55x5hour skips + 55x 30 minute skips which i used. What i got from the alliance reward was 15x5 hour skips. As you can see, not enough. You may then save the player rewards but than i would like to earn skips to lower level player in my alliance so they can improve. I got 5x5 hour skips and 5x24.
    If you do the maths, that is not good. At somepoint ill run out and wont be able to earn skips but the 30 minute an hour ones.
    You should go to some else alliance, in big alliances they get all the skips in hour or two, and then there goes waste lot of 5h skips, because they don't fit in the storage.  
    sir-toke @ skn 1
    edited 20.09.2017

Let me stop you right there, I don't spend money on this game. But I do manage my time well to have time to play.

It doesn't matter if the equipment rotates or not, as long as the LTPE is finished you get the set.  Not to be mean/rude to you, but I don't want everyone to have the same great equipment.  
    Where did I assume you spent money? I said you are a part of top 5%, there are lots of non buyers in top 5% because they CAN allocate time to the game. But vast majority can't. I managed my time via timer. I send or build something, set timer, attend the game when the timer went off if I can. But I can't do 1h straight playing, may be in the weekend if my wife doesn't keep yelling at me. It's easy to complete (with proper strategy) if you already have several GOOD commanders. The problem is 95% of players don't have that and GGS does NOT provide a good stepping mechanism to accomplish that.

It's like once you get a good set, suddenly things a lot easier. I mentioned in previous thread that I actually failed to finish the LTPE until 3 LTPEs ago. Until finally I got lucky I can complete a prince of thieve set via apprentice, then things got easier. I finished LTPE for the first time and get myself a desert prince set. After this, things getting even more easy. I complete Kala last LTPE and even managed to get 600 points more so I can 2nd sabre from the same LTPE and with that I complete previous Kala set that missing that sabre. If I can get the current desert storm, I think it will be easier for me to finish future LTPE. But the POINT is the VERY FIRST STEP seems to be a mountain to hike. That shoudn't be the case, GGS should design this game and provide some proper stepping stones can works for vast majority of players. Of course it should take time (longer) than if you are very active or buying ruby.

I totally understand that you (or me too) does NOT want everyone to have the same great equipement. Trust me, NOT everyone can get this set, not even with the current mehanics. I bet 95% of players don't have any of this set. So even with the current mechanics, your worry is not correct. You only saw the 5%, of course then you see it as a lot of players having this set. But if you see if from the whole server perspective, then no only a few can get this.

Again, I agree it shouldn't be easy, but it shoudn't be too hard as well. You need to see if from different perspective, not just yours. Bottom line is this game will fail if the goal is NOT achievable by vast majority of players. By properly rotate the items in the set, it may take very long time for semi-active players to get the whole set, but at some point it should be possible without having to quit the job of getting divorce.
  • edited 20.09.2017
    STOP THIS GGE

&
    bro i disagree the 7 point  as i am non-ruby player u need atleast  min 6-12+h to complete 1 set . we need to sit in one place n leaving all our works for that set.

my exam is running even also i am managing time to play 

ruby players always buys boosters n they easily finishes the set in 2h-4h

as i played in my friends acc (ruby player) n  my acc 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

try to see from ruby player n non-ruby player side :)  
    STOP THIS GGE

&

Don't think they should rotate the sets, will make them WAY too easy to get OR increase the points to get them

If you are non ruby player it is a challenge to finish it but it is easy to do with a good strategy.
    Need to use points booster well, I saved my booster until today because I knew I would have the most time to hit then, only got to 41 points in the 2 days before but jumped to over 200 in one day :smile:

non ruby player too...

Make sure you use boosters well, only 5 at a 90 camp to get the max points without using too many boosters.
    How it is make is WAY too easy? It will take very long time, as one who can't finish the LTPE has to wait for the next LTPE offering the same set, which may be the next 2 or 3. That my span over 6 months. We only have 1 18 h booster and 1 6h, if you only jump over 200 in the booster then the rest only like 40 points /d , then you may be complete it with a day or 2 to spare. something happened preventing you play for 2-3 days (especially at the end) then you are done. The whole month hard work will fail.

I normally get 400 points over 18h booster or more. But there are days I can't play and only score 40s points. It's getting easier now since I get a couple of complete set, but again please do NOT see it from your perspective only. Vast majority of players can't do what you and I do (let alone what the top 5% can do). This game will only prevail if the goal is achievable. It will take longer time, but nevertheless shall be achievable.

You should go to some else alliance, in big alliances they get all the skips in hour or two, and then there goes waste lot of 5h skips, because they don't fit in the storage.  
    The problem there is that ill be ditching my friends.
       "lol"

• cooleesa123 (GB1)cooleesa123 (GB1) Posts: 123
    edited 20.09.2017

non ruby player too...

How it is make is WAY too easy? It will take very long time, as one who can't finish the LTPE has to wait for the next LTPE offering the same set, which may be the next 2 or 3. That my span over 6 months. We only have 1 18 h booster and 1 6h, if you only jump over 200 in the booster then the rest only like 40 points /d , then you may be complete it with a day or 2 to spare. something happened preventing you play for 2-3 days (especially at the end) then you are done. The whole month hard work will fail.

I normally get 400 points over 18h booster or more. But there are days I can't play and only score 40s points. It's getting easier now since I get a couple of complete set, but again please do NOT see it from your perspective only. Vast majority of players can't do what you and I do (let alone what the top 5% can do). This game will only prevail if the goal is achievable. It will take longer time, but nevertheless shall be achievable.
    It will be WAY too easy

For the last LTPE event (kala) I did not hit very hard at all, only sent off about 5-6 hits in FL's and some more in nomads and sams. I had no attackers at the start of the month but still managed to get to page 10 (sending attack with one comm only too).
    Even with the above I still got to page 10, which is halfway through. If it is swapped it will be way too easy for anyone to get the full set by just waiting for it to be swapped. To counter this they would have to increase the points up to page 10 or it would be WAY too easy. 

I am no way near the top in the server, I only attack with one comm (for this LTPE I built an extra custom comm) and I have 0 sets. I am defo not in the top 5%, or top 10%. Only reason I did well in this event was because I hit hard for a couple of hours and did not waste the booster by using more khan chests than I need to :smile:

edited 20.09.2017

non ruby player too...

It will be WAY too easy

For the last LTPE event (kala) I did not hit very hard at all, only sent off about 5-6 hits in FL's and some more in nomads and sams. I had no attackers at the start of the month but still managed to get to page 10 (sending attack with one comm only too).
    Even with the above I still got to page 10, which is halfway through. If it is swapped it will be way too easy for anyone to get the full set by just waiting for it to be swapped. To counter this they would have to increase the points up to page 10 or it would be WAY too easy. 

I am no way near the top in the server, I only attack with one comm (for this LTPE I built an extra custom comm) and I have 0 sets. I am defo not in the top 5%, or top 10%. Only reason I did well in this event was because I hit hard for a couple of hours and did not waste the booster by using more khan chests than I need to :smile:

I have to say I lost you completely. So you're saying that last LTPE event (Kala) you only finish 50%, and you're happy that you will never able to get a complete set? And getting the full set may requires you to wait out 2-3 LTPE events offering same thing, that means it may take you 4-6 months before getting a complete set, and still considered this of being WAY too easy? If so, let me ask you this, after you played this, say 10 years, you don't want to be able to have at least 1 complete set? Shouldn't anybody who play that long, generally speaking shall be able to have 1 set, some time at least in his life time?

And would you PLEASE re-read my original response to CaptainBro that I SPECIFICALLY stated that I might agree with his point 7, which is increasing the point, if GGS also properly rotate the items in the set.
Sign In to comment.