Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: October 2017 Update

1911»

Comments

• The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    okay....since when were they telling us that level 50 and up players would be having a 9 piece set?
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

• BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 200

I understand he looks stupid as hell, but he doesn't need the lazy name to make it worse. It's bad enough he's being forever submerged in toilet water while just having the sole purpose of being a disposable defender/sacrifice in a dying, boring game. Be more innovative with your creations next time and edit his name for his own sake. #undeadlivesmatter
    O F F C O L O R (US1)
    thank you for your report , this is display bug , and already reported to the GGE.

• okay....since when were they telling us that level 50 and up players would be having a 9 piece set?
    Since they announced the update in the forms till around 3 hours after the nail biter event started. The numbers changed after that.

Sorry that i don't have an SS.
  • Your plan to charge for 5 & 24 hr speedups is STUPID.  Ir was dumb putting large bonus amounts as the late rewards during nomad and samurai events.  Changing them back to smaller ( 10 or 15 5hr & 7 or 10 24hr ) was smart.  But charging for them is so greedy.  Continues the trend of GGE to charge and overcharge for things.  The game costs way to much now and if this trend continues more and more players will drop out and spred the word to stop new players from joining.  DROP the plan the charge for the higher speedups.
  • mark19 (US1)mark19 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    construction yard item trading. I have over 12000 farm tools yet they are not used that much but seem to be given out a lot more then needs to were sand is used all the time yet the first thing I always run out of. so if there was a way to take so many farm tools and make them into sand for example like the same way you make an item for a slot in a building.
  • the bonus is down the 10min to 4 min is very no nice.
  • transistor (SKN1)transistor (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 32
    It's shame GG what you've worsened the crows and the strangers, in order to get any where in the various races, it's now a must to buy ruby flags. no wonder so many leave the game. now you have to stop destroying the game GG !!
  • Now there is Chan camp and i saw that I can't get much points, becouse I don't have time skips for your update... And our Alliance won't build ships for the same reason...  :'( when we gotted 45 5hour skips and 15 24 hours skips, now we get 5 1hour skips??? thats why my friend stopped playing this game...
  • SHIT UPDATE HOW YOU GONNA MAKE NEW PLAYERS GROW IF U DONT GIVE 5H AND 24H SKIPS WITHOUT PURCHASE ?
    AND THE SKIPS FORM THE EVENTS 1H AND 30MIN SO LESS CANT EVEN PERFORM WELL TOTAL MONEY GRAM EMPIRE MONEY EARNING TECHNIQUES
    usman7864 @ WWW 2
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 916
    This is one of the most negative threads I've ever seen on the forums. Despite that, I haven't seen a single effort by GGE to offer something else.  Even something as simple as increasing the 1hr and 30 min skips we get from Nomads and Samurai.

GGE, I will be more than happy if you at least allow us to max out our 1hr/30min skips in Nomads.  Please do it for the little guys who can't afford constantly buying skips.

I really do want to continue playing this game, but like many others I'll leave if I have to.

Sincerely and sadly, 

CaptainBro

I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Sorry about reviving this thread after about a week, but are 5hr skips supposed to still be available from the mercenary stand? I thought that they were going to be phased out completely but I still find them occasionally at the merc.
    Thanks.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 21.11.2017
    JYT (US1) said:
    Sorry about reviving this thread after about a week, but are 5hr skips supposed to still be available from the mercenary stand? I thought that they were going to be phased out completely but I still find them occasionally at the merc.
    Thanks.
    Let them be. They should be kept in the mercenary camp. You can only get a few of them from the mercenary camp anyway. Same is also true for the wheel of fortune.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Lets see what these M. F.s (GGE) does with time skips....
    sabbirakhond @ WWW 1
  • I want my rubies back! if you aren't going to give us any more lucky pennies then I want the rubies back that I spent on my wishing well.
    I asked this awhile back, I think the answer I received was a good enough answer:
    If the well is only there for that reason, why don't they refund the rubies once you reach 0 pennies left? Makes sense to me to do that.
    You can't use and abuse her and expect to get full price back. 

You can't use and abuse her - it;s not abuse. It's expected use. It wasn't abusive of the game to use it; it made it more balanced for non-users.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    I want my rubies back! if you aren't going to give us any more lucky pennies then I want the rubies back that I spent on my wishing well.
    I asked this awhile back, I think the answer I received was a good enough answer:
    If the well is only there for that reason, why don't they refund the rubies once you reach 0 pennies left? Makes sense to me to do that.
    You can't use and abuse her and expect to get full price back. 

You can't use and abuse her - it;s not abuse. It's expected use. It wasn't abusive of the game to use it; it made it more balanced for non-users.
    It didn't make it more balanced; it made it too easy.

The wishing well would've been just fine if GGE had intelligently handed out rewards by only giving very small amounts of lucky pennies out, but GGE screwed it up like they usually do by giving out massive amounts of the pennies.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
Sign In to comment.