Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Multi's everywhere still

dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 828
edited 17.09.2017 in War Updates
I recently helped a former team mate knock flags at his op's and 2 days later have been threatened by the account that was trying to take them  - i determined the player on the account was the original as we shared info way back 4 years ago before all the paranoia on the game started !

Lulululu  is the suspected multi and am reporting the threats tho GGS and hope they will sort - but thought as a personal safeguard would post here as don't like being threatened!
dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
taking a more relaxed role:-)
PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800

Comments

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    They are out of control and GGE need to act now to stem the flow of good players and long term spenders leaving due to this type of thing.  They are ruining peoples experience and a game that used to be fun is frankly a rotten environment to play in at the present.  We were promised action before the end of the year.  What action and when is it going to happen.  

Absolutely no point putting money into a game that cannot deal with the most basic of breaches of game rules.  Dealing with exploit software in terms of looting was great but failing to follow up lost all momentum, you had your foot on their throat then let them get back up.  I know there are significant issues at present but the type of experience Dan is reporting matters and others players care about this type of thing.  

Batten @ en 1
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    I recently helped a former team mate knock flags at his op's and 2 days later have been threatened by the account that was trying to take them  - i determined the player on the account was the original as we shared info way back 4 years ago before all the paranoia on the game started !

Lulululu  is the suspected multi and am reporting the threats tho GGS and hope they will sort - but thought as a personal safeguard would post here as don't like being threatened!
    @BM_Friedrich  I found one of the cheaters......
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file