Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Underworld - Master Level

What's the optimum troop capacity and morale for Underworld Master Level?

Comments

• KKP2112 (AU1)KKP2112 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 76
    When I did Thorn master I did it with samurais on so I could instant over the reso needed to build and conquer. I think i had about 1400 capacity? You want really good moral though t go with it.
    No Highlander commander, Elementalist commander or bugs from GGE.

Didn't even have 5 waves, just flank and courtyard gems. B)

• i think the best is 180%moral and 600 solders capasity enough. 

https://prnt.sc/gks7pt

this is my camp i am playing with less moral and more capasity because i am busy in real life. This costs me more solders but i am avaible to attack all camps at 1 time before to go work.

• Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
    Thanks
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,233
    I am doing level 8 master level in Underworld , you must have 180 po there or your losses will be great, also you need to use your very best troops
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 122
    I have 830 capacity and 176 morale in Underworld Master Level and even then the losses are fairly high if you use coin troops. If you have a lot of normal runes saved up you could buy fiends and get losses down a lot that way

• Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 122
    Btw does anyone have the exact formula for morale in Underworld/Thorn/Blade I approximate it to 100 + 2.5 x √(PO) which is an ok estimate but not exact

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,233
    in Master you need to have a full army attack 1280 soldiers i send first wave All range , and 3 waves all melee , i us mixed tools ruby and armoured tool, to use training grounds for Morale you need a lot of room,
    So i use ruby field kitchens , yes i know it cost rubies but i have been saving for a while to do this event, and saved all the good soldiers i could get for free, and yes you can swap gold rune for grey runes and then purchase the Underworld soldiers which are the best for this event , i have just finished level 8 and exchanged 50k gold rune for 25k grey rune and bought Ugly soldiers 25% range 75% melee as you burn through them,

It is a bit of a ripp of after all your hard work you have to lose so much to exchage for grey runes, i assume this was done deliberately
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • What i do is -
    1 -save 500k nomad + 500k samurai tablets(for strong solders) 
    2 - i save all ruby tools from events and 10milion coins minimum
    3- save ruby solders every castle and 100 000 ruby if you buy rubies

at master lvl i play 1 week normal after that buy solders from nomads and samurai + buy some ruby tools if need that. 

of course loses are big as BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) said

i use ruby to open 50k map + bakery  and tools but not so much usually use mixed tools wooden ladders + ruby mantlets.
  • perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    What's the optimum troop capacity and morale for Underworld Master Level?
    I do this stuff with like 400 troops, usually coin troops, and ruby tools. I don't remember what I built camp up to, maybe 180%? 

Didn't care about losses and rubied everything. Cost like 20 bucks and 20 minutes. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file