We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Kala Gems

Does anyone know if having two of the same gem equipped to the Kala set will give another part of the set bonus? Or does it not?
ie, if I equip two of Kala's Third Eye to two kala armors, will it give the set bonus for having 4 pieces or just 3?

Thanks

PS I am asking because I previously bought two of the Kala Gems and won the first 5 parts. I won't use it really, unless I have at least the 7th set bonus.
Discord: JYT#1574
Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.

Comments

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) Posts: 494US1
    edited 13.09.2017
    JYT (US1) said:
    Does anyone know if having two of the same gem equipped to the Kala set will give another part of the set bonus? Or does it not?
    ie, if I equip two of Kala's Third Eye to two kala armors, will it give the set bonus for having 4 pieces or just 3?

Thanks

PS I am asking because I previously bought two of the Kala Gems and won the first 5 parts. I won't use it really, unless I have at least the 7th set bonus.
    Two of the same count as one. So if you equip the Kala third to two Kala armors it'll be set bonus for 3
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    Okay. Thanks for the info  :smiley:

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
Sign In to comment.