We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Crow and Foreign Lord Castles

These mainly rotate around a low level in terms of defense capability, occassionally a half challenging one comes along and every few competitins, there is one where you need to actually engage brain. So it is boring.

The numbers of defenders are hardly representative of what a player should have at their main, even on a bad day.

Why not have at least a third that actually 'level up' each time they are hit in terms of numbers and quality of defenders, so the courtyard fight is a bit less one sided? Which ones will level up?  We wouldn't know until we had hit all of them once or twice, but at least the carrot would be there to keep going.

Comments

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Agreed....  When I am fully functional, I have a defense of 3000 KG defenders at my main 24/7.  I am not very active either. An active player should be able to support 5k plus defense, and the really active people should be able to support 10k or so def...  The FIs have like 500 average... I don't know any level 70 THAT awful.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• hge (US1) said:
    Agreed....  When I am fully functional, I have a defense of 3000 KG defenders at my main 24/7.  I am not very active either. An active player should be able to support 5k plus defense, and the really active people should be able to support 10k or so def...  The FIs have like 500 average... I don't know any level 70 THAT awful.
    Well, now you do. I'm KingK., nice to meet you :)

~KK
    level 32 w/joke commander No ruby troops!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Proud Revenant Soul & Crimson Warrior.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    THE NINGDOM NOW AND FOREVER
    ------------------------------------------------------
    #BattleCattle
    ------------------
    Hmu to join Shadow Pond an Usa1
  • I got to laugh - GGE talk about 'reblancing the economy' yet are unable to provide anything worth speding money on.
    Crow or Foreign Lord castles with 450-600 defenders do not need purchase  of troops or banners. Why spend on on boring yourself to death doing attacks on pathetic castles. If they had >= 5k then people would spend.
    If purchasing results in a pathetic experience, then one doesn't purchase.  A simple rule, worth following.
Sign In to comment.