Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bugwatch 07/09/2017 update - New Thread!

Hiya folks!

The Bug watch team has been out of the office for a little while but we are back just in time for the update! We are keen to look into any issues you might have noticed since we came back online. 

Please post up any concerns you have with all the info and screenshots you might have collected and we'll take a look into these for you as soon as we can <3

- Manta
“People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”

Comments

• Mushroom :3 (US1)Mushroom :3 (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 07.09.2017
    First post!
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 200
    We waited 2 extra days for bloodcrows, but still you haven't fixed the spy report bug, which is now more than 4 months old.

Any chance that anyone will ever do anything about it?
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Manta BirostrisManta Birostris Bugwatch Posts: 175
    edited 07.09.2017
    @Nambala (AU1) Sorry to hear you are still having trouble with this! Latest info I had was that this should have been fixed in this update, do you have any outdated reports on your account I could double check on? 

If you could private message me the coordinates of affected castles I will get the info straight over to our smart analysis type people to take a look into! 

Thanks in advance,
    - Manta
  • I still have no bloodcrows logged on to see this message. bloodcrows left 4 hours ago.

anyone else finding the same message

cookthehobbit @ usa 1
  • Raggle Fock (US1)Raggle Fock (US1) Posts: 1,391
    edited 07.09.2017
    From the previous thread that was never answered:
    This was from teh khan event that was on aug 17. I realize that there are planned changes to "fix' the event. But I have not heard about any compensation for the rubies spent on teh tools.

I purchased ruby tools from the nomad hunter camp in order to boost the medals I received from the Great Khan Attack. I placed all the tools in my defensive setup and won the battle. However the amount of medals I gained did not seem to be modified by the tools. 
    I used the following tools: (and yes according to the battle report which is in my archive all of these tools were used up during the attack) 
    24x Balistraria 
    8x Infernal Moat 
    8x Nomadic Murder Hole 
    2x Reinforced Portucullis 
    3x Plunder's truck 

The total bonus that I should have received to medal gains should have been: 
    24x Balistraria (+240%) 
    8x Infernal Moat (+80%) 
    8x Nomadic Murder Hole (+80%) 
    2x Reinforced Portucullis (+20%) 
    3x Plunder's truck (+60%) 

Total bonus: +480%. 
    However I only received a total of 720 medals (I had 5544 medals before the raid and 6264 after the raid). This raid was a large attack too, with a very strong commander 
    (+90% Melee, +90% Range, +60% courtyard strength etc. etc. with a 3 wall attack and 2000+ troops). If the bonus was applied that means that the base gain of medals would have been 124 medals, which I highly doubt since previous, weaker raids had yielded approximately 300-400 medals. 

If for some reasons my calculations are incorrect I would appreciate an explanation such that I can understand what is wrong with my thinking. 

edit:
    Also have not heard in regards to my support ticket sent out for this:

• Hello @cookthehobbit (US1),

I checked your account and everything is working correctly, the Bloodcrow event is live and everything looks to be as it should. The message you mentioned from 4 hours ago was the message informing you that the event had started. 

If you have any further concerns about this drop me a private message and I'll walk you through some trouble shooting steps to get your browser displaying things correctly again.

- Manta
  • well I still have no blood crow castles and my bermond event not working either . click on it and screen starts flashing.

cookthehobbit @ usa 1
  • well I still have no blood crow castles and my bermond event not working either . click on it and screen starts flashing.

have you tried either another browser or another computer?
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) AU1 Posts: 200
    @Nambala (AU1) Sorry to hear you are still having trouble with this! Latest info I had was that this should have been fixed in this update, do you have any outdated reports on your account I could double check on? 

If you could private message me the coordinates of affected castles I will get the info straight over to our smart analysis type people to take a look into! 

Thanks in advance,
    - Manta
    I have sent you a bunch of messages, let me know if it's not enough.  Bad enough I have to respy a heap of castles, if I have to message every one (yet again) that just adds to my frustration.  And since I have been doing this for 4 months now, my frustration is already fairly high.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • @Nambala (AU1)

I can totally empathize with your frustrations on this one, personally my spies travel speed isn't maxed out yet so having to re-spy castles makes me a little crazy :p The person I need to run the checks on your account is not in the office currently but I'll be escalating this first thing Monday and will get back to you as soon as I can. 

I really appreciate your cooperation in forwarding those coordinates to me, thanks for your help!

- Manta
    edited 08.09.2017
    @Raggle Fock (US1) thanks for reaching out about this one, I know there were various fixes and changes made to the Khan Medals and new tools as they went along. In terms of getting in depth and finding out exactly what was occurring on your account this will be a matter for our support teams. 

I had a look in their system and I can see your ticket in there, I hope that they are able to get back to you very soon! Sadly there is nothing I can do to speed this matter along for you but I certainly hope you aren't waiting too much longer.

- Manta
    Post edited by Manta Birostris on
    edited 08.09.2017

well I still have no blood crow castles and my bermond event not working either . click on it and screen starts flashing.

@cookthehobbit (US1) As I said, feel free to drop me a private message if your computer still isn't displaying things correctly after you try clearing your cache and a different browser (let me know which browsers your tried too!).

I've logged into your account again to double check and can see that everything is working perfectly so this should be a speedy matter to resolve. 

- Manta

Oh wow! That's a bit awkward, I just found you in my inbox, technical advice incoming for you now! My bad!  :D

- Manta

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    Well since I am with 1:40 almost maxed out on spy travel speed it is not as annoying but they sometimes disappear will do spies just for you <3@Manta Birostris

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • cooleesa123 (GB1)cooleesa123 (GB1) Posts: 123
    edited 09.09.2017
    Not looting coins from bermi watchtower

Never noticed it until I saw it was 977k after I had sent off at least 10 attacks.

Have not spent a single coin on a soldier

EDIT: Can loot coins now, logged off for the night. Logged back in at 2ish and can loot coins from watchtowers again :smile:
    Post edited by cooleesa123 (GB1) on
  • king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 177
    I cant login to my India 1 acc
    It says password wrong .
    When click 'forgot password' and enter email it says user not found .

How is it possible ?
    With that gmail id only did i login in to forums .
    Can u check and tell pls 
    Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 

Proud member of  UAL  -IN 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

• Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 203
     <--- Spelling mistake, it should be plundered* not plundred

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,840
    never had an issue with dissapearing spy reports on fi castles but mine not lasting 5 mins after update.not good.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    Opposite to Philt123 I do not have the issues anymore.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • My wall capacity heroes don't seem to be working on outposts, its the same wall capacity whether hero slotted or not
  • they worked before update only one that i have got to work is one that specifically states outposts the others don't say main castles or outposts just unit limit on castle wall 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file