Any updates regarding feathers?

Ahmed MERLIN (GB1)Ahmed MERLIN (GB1) Posts: 118GB1
Since there isn't any way to get feathers and the only good way a player could get a lot was in alliance tournament and that has been cancelled what other way are GGE encountering this problem.

Maybe make top 20 in blood-crows a 500 feathers reward or something similar.
Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 10 Player when not busy :)
Image result for cowboy compilation look gif

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though 
EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 50 alliances on the UK server lol
Post edited by Ahmed MERLIN (GB1) on

Comments

• Ahmed MERLIN (GB1)Ahmed MERLIN (GB1) Posts: 118GB1
    edited 05.09.2017
    Any moderators about?
    Experienced Bloke, mercenary/Bounty hunter, I Help My Friends Always No Matter What Alliance They are in :-) Top 10 Player when not busy :)

UK Server Lvl 70 with 100% experience (playing this game for 7 yrs) only as an addictive 3rd hobby though 
    EX-Leader of Black Hawks, and had a significant role in all top 50 alliances on the UK server lol
  • Ahmed MERLIN (GB1)Ahmed MERLIN (GB1) Posts: 118GB1
    edited 05.09.2017

• is the war going well?
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • Yep :smiley:

• Worthwhile to look at but you can get them with skip offers also
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  • Hey @Ahmed Merlin (GB1) 

I'll move this from the War updates category into the Ideas, Suggestions and Feedback section for you ;)

Angus
    Any moderators about?

Hi @BM ang1243 did you miss his post above where he asked if any moderator had information to share? Just a heads up for you incase you missed it, we need some information from you ;)
  • Enjoyed reading the original comments lads! 

• You can earn feathers in the events so saying there is no way to win them is incorrect.
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • Who else saw the first post, then the edited version and then cringed.
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • yeah why did it change?
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Since there isn't any way to get feathers and the only good way a player could get a lot was in alliance tournament and that has been cancelled what other way are GGE encountering this problem.

Maybe make top 20 in blood-crows a 500 feathers reward or something similar.
    A LL494 plus player who hasn't figured out you get feathers from personal rewards for events.....FML
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• what part of big sum of feathers dont you get? anyone can get 5-10 feathers max from events and that's about 15 hits max, some players hit way more than that therefore events like alliance tournament which used to give out 250 for top 20 or something was fantastic ;-) 

i am just putting out there if the alliance tournament will be brought back or something similar is prepared for its place 

• Nope
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    edited 07.09.2017
    what part of big sum of feathers dont you get? anyone can get 5-10 feathers max from events and that's about 15 hits max, some players hit way more than that therefore events like alliance tournament which used to give out 250 for top 20 or something was fantastic ;-) 

i am just putting out there if the alliance tournament will be brought back or something similar is prepared for its place 
    Did this guy create 3 more accounts to flag me with on my last post, or am I missing something here?
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

Sign In to comment.