We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forum Event ~ Art Competition Results

BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 771Moderator
I'd like to start this off by thanking everyone who participated in this event. This was the first time I've hosted an event here and the first time we've done an event of this scale. Your submissions were very difficult to judge. Everyone who participated and had the courage to showcase their work to the community did an amazing job. Although only 3 people will walk away with prizes all of your time and hard work hasn't gone unnoticed. So without delay, let's jump into the results!

580x30_pagebreak_02qaxbrpng

In first place was @chaoskeerthicpd (IN1) with their submission of: "The Invader"

This was the first submission to the event and won over everyone's vote from the community team. We love the detail and shading put into this character, along with the attention to detail. Congratulations for winning first place!

In second place was @Madara. (INT1) with their submission of: "Sultan Darsil"

This submission was my personal favorite. I really like how the character lines up with the original image along with the detail to the facial expression. The dragon emblem on the chest was also a nice touch. Congratulations on second place!

In third place was @Wiglema (NL1) with their lego version of: "The Farmer"

This one took the win based off of creativity. This one was the most surprising submission that none of us suspected. Although a potentially easy build, the thought to edit it into the game was by far creative. Congratulations on third place!

Comments

• While those are our 3 prize winners the community team would like to give an honorable mention to @VARDA (INT1) for their long and creative comic strip submission. Unfortunately the rules of this event were to recreate a character, not build a story line. However we did enjoy looking through your submission and appreciate all the hard work you've done. You may see their submission in the submissions thread.
  • BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 771Moderator
    edited 04.09.2017
    For reference the main event thread (with prizes) can be found here.

The submissions thread can be found here.

Let us know what you thought of this event. What you'd like to see other events like and how we can make events like these better. Please remember to keep all comments relating to this event positive. Event winners, we will be in touch.

Also, I am happy to release a sneak peak at the new badge that will be awarded to the hosts and winners of this event: 

• I would like that you could make other event. :) We would need to draw new hero or character  ;)
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 474NL1
    Now it's my turn to be surprised. ;)
    Congratulations to the other winners!
    And a big thank you to the organizers of this creative contest!
    Participating was good fun. :)

Wiglema (NL1)
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1
    thanks for the votes   and  next time i will get rank 1 ;-)  and congrats to all other frinds who  particpate  :-)

• I would like that you could make other event. :) We would need to draw new hero or character  ;)
    oh... again , plz i have exam now :| (keep it at feb or end of sep ) :p 

and congo to other particpate :)

ckc 
    ._.
  • instead of spending time organizing this...why dont you fix stuff that needs fixing...like lots of things !!!!
    makale @ au 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    instead of spending time organizing this...why dont you fix stuff that needs fixing...like lots of things !!!!
    It's more of a statement of how much power the BM's have in the GGS headquaters...none. They just are the GGS face on the forums, and take any insults/slack that ggs deserve

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,845AU1
    instead of spending time organizing this...why dont you fix stuff that needs fixing...like lots of things !!!!
    All the time people working at GGS HQ spend on this was giving the rewards which is 5 minutes at most!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • instead of spending time organizing this...why dont you fix stuff that needs fixing...like lots of things !!!!
    All the time people working at GGS HQ spend on this was giving the rewards which is 5 minutes at most!
    That's OK, you seem to be GGS's brown eyed boy, always sticking up for them. Would hate for anything to go wrong with this game that you could not find a bright side of
    makale @ au 1
  • That's OK, you seem to be GGS's brown eyed boy, always sticking up for them. Would hate for anything to go wrong with this game that you could not find a bright side of
    I believe you mean "blue eyed", that's the expression anyway ;)

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,845AU1
    That's OK, you seem to be GGS's brown eyed boy, always sticking up for them. Would hate for anything to go wrong with this game that you could not find a bright side of
     I've you'd know me better you'd know I do not always stick up for them , I've been in the game over 6 years and in the forums for over 5 years and have found updates not to my liking but instead of the average forum user I did not resort to insult but instead gave constructive criticism. And in this situation I in my opinion merely clarified what the process was more like and hoping to help you understand that the themselves barely spent any time on this forum event.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1
     I've you'd know me better you'd know I do not always stick up for them , I've been in the game over 6 years and in the forums for over 5 years and have found updates not to my liking but instead of the average forum user I did not resort to insult but instead gave constructive criticism. And in this situation I in my opinion merely clarified what the process was more like and hoping to help you understand that the themselves barely spent any time on this forum event.

you saying they don't care about the event, not putting and time into it :(

nah jk, I know what u mean

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • For clarification purposes, this event was designed fully by myself. The only part that required GoodGame Studios intervention was approving the prizes I set for the winners. Which took less than 3 minutes to read over. GGS didn't spend time making this event. I did this while they worked on the game. This was truly just something I did and it is something myself or any BM has the power to do when we feel like hosting. 
  • For clarification purposes, this event was designed fully by myself. The only part that required GoodGame Studios intervention was approving the prizes I set for the winners. Which took less than 3 minutes to read over. GGS didn't spend time making this event. I did this while they worked on the game. This was truly just something I did and it is something myself or any BM has the power to do when we feel like hosting. 

Well do a Trolling Contest... : 3

diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
Sign In to comment.