Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Defense?

The game doesn't work on the Warrior's code does it? Strength in numbers?

Comments

• Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    Strength in power more like it. No. doesn't mean anything. For ex. 100 Vet. Flamebearer would be much better then, let say, 200 macemen. Also +30 in cy for breaking all 3 walls is devastating to cy def. Also we don't wee the cy bonus of comm vs cy bonus of cast.

Sorry, your screenshot doesn't tell us anything useful.
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    actually it kind of does 150k def against an elementalist vet horror army does the job fine ;)
    more like 50k

or 5k
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Flank 

Flank

Mid 

Court 

Defender Cas

Attacker Gem 

Defender Gem 

Attacker Com
  • You blocked out the name in the first screenshot. You forgot to block out the coordinates in the more detailed screenshots.

Name: Williams22Fight

Green Main Coords: 510:252

Don't know why anyone would care though.

#Exposed

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
    edited 25.08.2017
    Honestly so lazy to block out the name at the screenshot....

You know it now so...

Who cares...
  • Properly tooled depends who you ask.

Also, eagle demon cast OP
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Peter John (US1)Peter John (US1) US1 Posts: 837
    Asylan, since you didn't shows all def. troops on the courtyard, I can't give you 100% verdict. But based on what you provide, it looks like correct. If you check the comm. stat, it has pretty high cy bonus, with +30% bonus over 3 wall broken, and the M/R bonus it's practically more than doubling the strength of the attackers. Also I saw some attackers type in def (not much) and some weaker def. too.

it's NOT just a mere no. that important, the strength of the troops is also important and comm/cast equipments play important role.

The biggest mistake of the def. in this particular BR is he let all 3 of his wall broke. As I said the +30% bonus over 3 broken walls are devastating to def.

My suggestion is to learn defending with more effective tactic.
  • Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174

@Asylan (US1) This shows that no it dosent Rely on Numbers....Many things are taken into account. The way that they setup defence, their casty and overall strength of Defenders.

@Loski (ASIA1) Almost what you were looking for:P:P that was a proper defence but he still lost big time.

Flank>>>

Courtyard>>>

Attacking commander>>>>

Casty>>>

Attackers Legendary points>>>

Negan @ CN1 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,970

@Asylan (US1) This shows that no it dosent Rely on Numbers....Many things are taken into account. The way that they setup defence, their casty and overall strength of Defenders.

@Loski (ASIA1) Almost what you were looking for:P:P that was a proper defence but he still lost big time.

Flank>>>

Courtyard>>>

Attacking commander>>>>

Casty>>>

Attackers Legendary points>>>

Not really proper defense , could have hold flank if you know how Bub ussualy attacks , and
    120% cry from comm , 30% from breaking wall , 10% from Feard , 32% from HoL
    total 192% cry vs 42% , no suprise here lol , a 80% cry sams cast or 70% on the wall 76% cry cast (secrect gud combo) would have fucked him big time + deff  HoL.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.