Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: September update

Comments

• jus some numbers...  

a decent tooled 6 wave pvp attack...
    350  Breaching Towers- 27 rubies each= 9,450 rubies
    120 Boulders- 46 rubies each=5,520 rubies
    180 Shield Walls-41 rubies each= 7,380
    120 Heavy Rams-32 rubies each= 3,840

TOTAL= 26,190 rubies
    with the ruby loot reduced by 50% (even if you got the top end 100% of the time = 20 rubies)
    you would have to hit 1,310 tower/rb's for ''a single'' pvp attack with armorer tools..
    and GGE talking about they want to increase pvp...
    This is why so many have become event players.  You don't need to rubies to do well or play events.  Though one can get lots of free breaching towers, shields and rams.....GGE has made sure boulders and fire pits are still $$.  
  • Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
    Any update on when the update is happening?
  • Probably tomorrow, I noticed that they changed the time from when I last looked at it yesterday and they are still late.  

I don't know that it matters much, GGS has managed to put one more nail in the coffin for Empire.  Another update or two like this one and the coffin will be done and the Empire will be 6 feet under.
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Hey @Amir786 (IN1)

Just updated the summary with a comment explaining it here!

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,814
    Any update on when the update is happening?
    Think they do not even know about it at GGE.
    I can understand that an update may occur during an update. But if you indicate that there is an hourly downtime between 10:00 and 14:00, you may expect to start updating within that 4 hour.
    Maybe update was disturbed by coffee break or lunch, who knows.In any case, something must be done in the planning department

flug @ nl 1
    Seems to be an issue with the most positive of the changes in this update.

No event today... So don't mind the update getting delayed... Just hope it does not eat away too much of the event time tomorrow. If it happens tomorrow that is.
  • So no contest today at all.  That makes no sense. 
  • CBee (US1)CBee (US1) US1 Posts: 211
    Their profits already suck or they wouldn't be making these changes.  GGE has no clue how to actually entice players to spend more. They just look at ways to drive their customers away.
    CBee @ usa1

• This stopped me in my tracks and has caused me to seriously consider quitting GGE:

Free beer, team ethic, good parties and a liking of the city are the only pros and those are weak...

And then there's what we all know already about GGS but this time from someone who was on the inside—reliance on data, no passion for games and money-grabbing games (this one is the worst in my opinion), lack of customer care and terrible management.

I can't say I'll be too disappointed if GGE shuts down. I don't think I'll be buying anymore, at least.
    Know what the worst thing is......
    There's almost 200 review by employees and they ALL complain about management.

No excuses that it's a disgruntled employee creating poor review out of spite  ;)

There's a section for "Advice for management"
    Seen a fair few telling management to replace themselves  :D 

I've also seen a couple saying that the company "recruits too many people when they don't seem to need the manpower"
    Maybe that's where all the money is going
    "Management makes decision that do not make sense"
    "They want to go too fast"   (clearly true with all of the bugs, if it's not too fast it's usually too slow)
    "Useless meetings"
    "Complicated hierarchy"
    "much incompetence in leadership, too many levels of hierarchy, people in management more occupied with saving their job than with doing their job, lots of sexism, too many people/departments who all want to have a say, relations grooming more important than skills, salary is very low, frequent strategy changes, experience and skills are not valued"
    This was just the first page of reviews
    They need to have a good shake up of the management team which is clearly the problem...
  • Yes, Rakan I see open food op's and even open shiny wood and rock ops  in the middle of the map.  Ruins everywhere.  I thought that maybe they were on their way to improving the game and maybe getting people back into it, but it is obvious now that was just a ruse to try to calm the masses down a little.  Should get out while ahead.  I have not spent much money on this game but I definitely will not be spending any more money on a game that is in its final stages.
  • Rakan (SKN1)Rakan (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 236
    edited 31.08.2017
    Yes, Rakan I see open food op's and even open shiny wood and rock ops  in the middle of the map.  Ruins everywhere.  I thought that maybe they were on their way to improving the game and maybe getting people back into it, but it is obvious now that was just a ruse to try to calm the masses down a little.  Should get out while ahead.  I have not spent much money on this game but I definitely will not be spending any more money on a game that is in its final stages.
    same here,no need if offers arent realy temting,sins i have all achived in the game and top lvl its kinda hard to make me pay more,if not offers arent realy good ! ! !
    Rakan @ skn 1
  • where is nomad our army are hungry and even here war is also end so we cant loot food from players towers are also low
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • Old Mike (AU1)Old Mike (AU1) AU1 Posts: 63

ffs

come on guys

let the nomad invasion start so we can feed the troops we recruited in preparation

stuff the update who cares

just get on with it

effecting the current event as well

• Old Mike (AU1)Old Mike (AU1) AU1 Posts: 63

oh and before anyone has a crack about feeding troops

I also would like to collect a few horsetails for the next bloodcrows event for glory

and this is eating into winning those time

where is nomad our army are hungry and even here war is also end so we cant loot food from players towers are also low
    start tomorrow
    flug @ nl 1
    No event today... So don't mind the update getting delayed... Just hope it does not eat away too much of the event time tomorrow. If it happens tomorrow that is.
    starts tomorrow indeed,   update possibly too
    flug @ nl 1
  • just a quick note `bout this:
    BM ang1243BM ang1243 Posts: 3,223
    12:58 edited 12:59
    Well... we've reached the 14.00 CEST point... no update released yet - as some of you may have noticed....

There is an issue! With the equipment storage changes... we'll be aiming to have the update released today still, but if we can't arrange a fix for it by the end of today, we will have the update tomorrow. As I say, we are still aiming to have the update rolled out today.

Angus

httpsmediatenorcomimages6352f76555c1d71f3215284280379e65tenorgif

Bunch of "amateurs" that always are blasting their own game with coding errors... and never learn with their own mistakes..

httpjavasearuuploadsposts2011-081314559865_yunyj-yelektrikgif

No daily nobility..
    No event..

Might be Kool if there was no long term event running..
    This action might affect many regular players..

What kind of compensation are you thinking in doing for a ghost day in here..
    Ghost day that was already planned if things went right or wrong.. and every brainless heads in office did never thought about it..

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--XyQ7zT-V--c_fitfl_progressiveq_80w_636d840ldmbc8smsqrrdxyvgif
                          @MarchOfTheDamn
  • So with no event going then when in the heck have they not stopped the clock on the lotus King, Hey we are going to run a contest for 30 days but we are going to have days where you can't play the contest, and of course the hours when we stop the nomads and then wait 6 of 7 hours to start the Bloodcrows  so the big guys can win the the little guys get screwed again. 
Sign In to comment.