Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: September update

Comments

• arcana (INT1)arcana (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19
    by this point i don't know if i should start crying or laughing about it all
    arcana @ WWW 1
  • douwew (NL1)douwew (NL1) NL1 Posts: 157
    edited 07.09.2017
    Where is the gift box with the 3 hour booster??
    @BM ang1243
    Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• Well I am disgusted now.  No boost, even a useless 3 hour, time limited boost. First couple of alliance prizes for the team are red flags now.  50 red flags! making us crawl around with those.  Another under 3 day glory event with poor targets-not sure if it is bad luck or part of making it a challenge for us. 

I play hard everyday because I can.  If they want money, accommodate the people who can work. Change things up as 2 events with 2 names is getting boring.  I don't find by giving us less a good challenge, nor does it make things more interesting. It makes mindless busy making.  Too much clicking, a simple fix.  Like asking for healing, looking down lists.  How about all lists with a slide bar. 

It makes me want to fold it in and I have never said that before.  Shaking my head like a bobble head all morning.

Directed at the company as I know the employees/ mods have it tough working for a chintzy organization like this.  
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Hey peeps,

It's been a rocky few days, and I haven't been able to respond to everybody's problems, complaints, etc. I know not everything went as smoothly as possible, but the Bloodcrows and the Battle for Berimond have now launched, and you should be able to get going with progressing in the Ivory Queen's Quest and the Festival of the Lotus king.

The Lotus King booster will arrive in a blue gift box soon after the previous one expires, as there can't be two active gifts at the same time unfortunately, so they have to be in series.

I have set up a temporary skype room for anyone to voice their opinions to do with the update itself, or any related items. It will be an opportunity for me to directly, and efficiently answer queries for you, and for me to receive feedback to pass on to the team at GGS. You don't have to have a skype account to join, just click the link below, and you'll be given the option to setup a temporary username, etc. please use your in-game name where possible.

There will be a zero tolerance policy in concern to profanities, and you will be removed from the conversation and prevented from rejoining if this is to happen.

You can find the skype room here: https://join.skype.com/dbw05xiVudpA It will be active for the next 2 hours... then closed.

Many thanks,

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• edited 07.09.2017
    Really not happy about having to pay rubies to swap gems on equipment, I won't be able to swap them around now at all. Please change it back to being free or at the very least change it to coin payment - like with the build items in construction yard. All other updates are OK.
    Post edited by Eddie Starc (AU1) on
  • I'm getting the following when trying to enter Beri.  But picture it with everything flash/blinking.

• I also don't have the Bloodcrows showing up.  No tent outside my main nor BC castles on the world map.
  • To be honest, I really don't understand why GGS is not capable to properly implement this update.

If I look at how much money we all invest in this game (and more importantly, how much money my alliance lets our opponents invest in this game :smile:), I really don´t understand why GGS does not attract capable game developers. How do they plan on keeping this game viable without a proper workforce?

I simultaneously notice that many of the improvements implemented during the last year (e.g. offering game enhancing bargains instead of bargains containing ridiculous amounts of soldiers which imbalance the game) have been reversed. Is this a final attempt to squeeze the players before shutting down the game?
    its because according to many company reviews by former employees, the management treats their workforce as poorly as they do their customers. no respect for talent, creativity, or opinions other than their own lackluster plans, and very poor pay and benefits to boot. no decent workers with any kind of self-respect would work for them, which leaves the kind of employees that do this kind of crap work ;)
    https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Goodgame-Studios-Reviews-E684883.htm

Read some of the reviews on this link  :D
  • Really not happy about having to pay rubies to swap gems on equipment, I won't be able to swap them around now at all. Please change it back to being free or at the very least change it to coin payment - like with the build items in construction yard. All other updates are OK.
    Never planned on keeping it for free...
    Would love it to be free or for coins but at least it is cheaper to remove now (still not going to remove though)
  • 2.7 days for bermi......

They've increased the rewards that you can get by almost double points, but reduced the time you have to get all of the rewards by half  :D
  • I think it is a good idea if you guys make a tool that could dismiss soldiers from your castle because sometimes the food consumption is high and we don´t have any other option unless atack someone that can kill that soldiers that we don´t need and were making the food consumption very high. 
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    I think it is a good idea if you guys make a tool that could dismiss soldiers from your castle because sometimes the food consumption is high and we don´t have any other option unless atack someone that can kill that soldiers that we don´t need and were making the food consumption very high. 
    We already have that option. In unit overview:

• There is a bug...

http://prntscr.com/gic510
       "lol"

• douwew (NL1)douwew (NL1) NL1 Posts: 157
    What is the bug??

Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• detedudu (INT2)detedudu (INT2) Posts: 352
    edited 07.09.2017
    What is the bug??

Off Topic: Are all NL1 players on the forums trolls? I am getting troll vibes from you and your friend who is lurking in this thread looking at your previous and multi posts...  Can't take you guys serious

2.7 days for bermi......

They've increased the rewards that you can get by almost double points, but reduced the time you have to get all of the rewards by half  :D

The devs which can't get anything right.. The high level rewards are for the ruby guys anyways unless you have 24h of spare time everyday. 

• Credits to gge fot good update!!! Eccept that it is really hard to get a good bc. I never get above the 2k defence and thats including attack rounds of bcs.
  • What is the bug??

Off Topic: Are all NL1 players on the forums trolls? I am getting troll vibes from you and your friend who is lurking in this thread looking at your previous and multi posts...  Can't take you guys serious

2.7 days for bermi......

The devs which can't get anything right.. The high level rewards are for the ruby guys anyways unless you have 24h of spare time everyday. 

Old rewards  easy to do
    Doubt I'll get anywhere near finishing new rewards  even with usual length  :)
  • Making it cost rubies to remove gems just plain sucks, you have to work so hard to earn them and you want us to pay to use them and move them around?

Whats with this half-assed effort, making the royal capital stuff and never using it? And the backwards updates, removing wishing well, removing apprentice blacksmith, removing anything that made the game enjoyable.

Well it was only a matter of time this 'free" feature would be switched back rubyville. You you guys really have a concept of what will piss off/make your players happy???????

Seamus The Wise @ au 1
  • http://prntscr.com/gihx8z
    Anyone has same problem
    we have few players with this problem
    Please let us know on this thread about it
    so it can be focused on by Development team
  • Add A Deco For Top 20 in Blood and Fc Instead Of That Random Gem and We Get a Gem in top 50 so I think There Should Be a Deco for Top 20 In Fc Bc Like sams And Nomads
    A Man Called To Have Honor And Be True To His Word,To Have Valor And Face Challenges And Justice In all Situations.
    Loyalty,Generosity,Humility And Strength Are Also Qualities Of The Chivalry Code.
    Compassion And Consideration Are Also The Conerstones Of The Code And A Man Should Always Retain Dignity To Hes Fellow Peers
    Its Great To have A Man Fight For His Fellow Peers but Better To Have One Who's Willing To Sacrifice Hes Honor For He's Peers.
Sign In to comment.