Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: September update

Comments

• The Gentleman (INT1)The Gentleman (INT1) INT1 Posts: 69
    edited 23.08.2017
    @BMang1243
    For Eric's appreciation quest, if I get the doubling offer but I buy during an alliance prime time, will be doubling offer still remain afterward? 

The Gentleman @ WWW 1
  • Normal update, even good, but if we need to spend rubies for diamonds... thats not good. Everytime with updates there is a lot of good updates, but one bad, like fortune well disappearing :/ 
  • The update is very good  :):D

But removing gems becomes very expensive !!!  :'(:'(:'(:o
  • KirilisKirilis Posts: 1,974
    edited 23.08.2017
    Hello, everyone!
    The 1st place reward for players level 70+ will also be changed and players will be able to win a base food production build item level 10 which gives +65 food production bonus.

Why? What happens to bear/lion hero?

I've added the line about Berimond hero in the announcement already. Thank you for a good point. So, for Top 50 there will be full Berimond set. Items will rotate with every event iteration. 
    Normal update, even good, but if we need to spend rubies for diamonds... thats not good. Everytime with updates there is a lot of good updates, but one bad, like fortune well disappearing :/ 
    Prices for gem removal were much bigger before Gem rework. You can compare it with the old prices column. We were pretty transparent saying that Free Gem removal was only the temporary compensation for Gem rework. 
    Post edited by Kirilis on
    Beim Spiel kann man einen Menschen in einer Stunde besser kennenlernen als im Gespräch in einem Jahr © Platon
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    i like decos and  updates  finly  nice things  if u guys dont ruin it ;-)  

BTW  where is nation update rankings ?
  • It looks like it will be good update except that one with rubies :neutral:
  • Hope the top reward for berimond (hero) isn't removed totally, but will be rotated in the equipment for the top 50 player bracket... 

Nice decos to win... Availability of beri deco twice is appreciable... :smiley:

A humble request to GGE, please remove the random gems of level 6-8 from the rewards. They become waste for players who are capable of reaching their requirements...

Nice update overall!! :smiley: 
    somewhat only ._.

WE NEED MORE  LUCKY PENNY  
  • RIP  those who spend hell amount of money to get top 1 hero :P :P :P .

• Happy to see that they change the individual prizes and alliance top prizes (100/50/20/5/1 etc). What i don't like is that they remuve the soliders from individual prizes/alliance prizes.
    300 soliders from berimond top 100, 300 soliders in bc/fr top 5, 900 soliders in nomads top 20/5, in samurai 300 soliders top 5. Hey, now we will get some useless gems with 20% flank and 15% cy. 
    The last events that give soliders will be glory tournament and berimond the new one, from green.
    keep nomad n samurai ally reward like 100/50/20/5/1 . 100 - gems  50 - troops 20 - decro + troop  5 - cy gem + troop  1- decro .

as i am having less demons n horror :/

• Kirilis said:
    Normal update, even good, but if we need to spend rubies for diamonds... thats not good. Everytime with updates there is a lot of good updates, but one bad, like fortune well disappearing :/ 
    Prices for gem removal were much bigger before Gem rework. You can compare it with the old prices column. We were pretty transparent saying that Free Gem removal was only the temporary compensation for Gem rework. 
    you can keep it like free removal of gems  per time pediod like hol na . it can be useful to players :) 
  • QueenB (INT1)QueenB (INT1) INT1 Posts: 264
    i hope one day also GGE realize that we need more commander , 
    QueenB @ GoodGame
  • Happy to see that they change the individual prizes and alliance top prizes (100/50/20/5/1 etc). What i don't like is that they remuve the soliders from individual prizes/alliance prizes.
    300 soliders from berimond top 100, 300 soliders in bc/fr top 5, 900 soliders in nomads top 20/5, in samurai 300 soliders top 5. Hey, now we will get some useless gems with 20% flank and 15% cy. 
    The last events that give soliders will be glory tournament and berimond the new one, from green.
    I believe that the soldiers have been moved to the players activity rewards and I'm ok with that. Now you have to play to get them.
    sir-toke @ skn 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,038
    So from now on, the commander from beri will be really useless, cuz all the players can get it, where is the fair competiton for top 1, the fight for it.
    Yep surely not gonna try for place 1 for a mezely  +65 base food production....

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Vanish (INT2)Vanish (INT2) INT2 Posts: 101
    So from now on, the commander from beri will be really useless, cuz all the players can get it, where is the fair competiton for top 1, the fight for it.
    Yep surely not gonna try for place 1 for a mezely  +65 base food production....
    That's 20 base food production you can't get anywhere else, which is in a decent castle a minimum of 160 food per hour. I don't really think that's small, but maybe that's the perspective of someone who doesn't play 8 hours a day every day.
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    @BMang1243
    For Eric's appreciation quest, if I get the doubling offer but I buy during an alliance prime time, will be doubling offer still remain afterward? 
    Hey @The Gentleman (INT1)

The Doubler will be counted with the next purchase, so it will not remain after the purchase (if that's what you're asking) if you buy rubies during alliance prime time. Doubler will be used. But, if I buy a 50k rubies package, I will get on my account 100 000 rubies (due to doubler) and the alliance will get 100 000 rubies as well.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• to be honest, i don't think a hero to complete a 5 lion or bear set is really worth the money and/or effort to get first place anyway, so i think top 50 prize is the best spot for it anyway. don't get me wrong, they are good sets, but not a huge amount better than the invader set. most of those who have the funds to pull it off probably don't even have much of a need for it anyway...
    GGS does not care about your feedback because most just keep buying rubies anyway!! this game is addictive and they know it. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BUYING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. don't say you're upset, SHOW THEM YOU'RE UPSET!!!!

the same applies to all walks of life. many who are greedy get away with it because we allow it to continue. we give them their power because we choose not to stand against it as a whole. some do, but it's not enough. people need to learn that they hold the power, and they can take that power away.
  • Thanks mate for the clarification. You answered a question that was on a lot of our minds. 

The Gentleman @ WWW 1
  • an update on when the new samurai and nomad equipment are going to come would be really nice. having a variety of commanders to obtain at any given time is a good thing all around.
    GGS does not care about your feedback because most just keep buying rubies anyway!! this game is addictive and they know it. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BUYING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. don't say you're upset, SHOW THEM YOU'RE UPSET!!!!

the same applies to all walks of life. many who are greedy get away with it because we allow it to continue. we give them their power because we choose not to stand against it as a whole. some do, but it's not enough. people need to learn that they hold the power, and they can take that power away.
  • Any body knows how to write an official complaint against particular service support employee?
Sign In to comment.