Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bullied And Burnt Pt.2

Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
edited 19.08.2017 in War Updates

Ah this is lovely, so somebody decided to poke at my sub alliance and bully them into giving them 25% Tribute.

@Hanzolo (US1) Talking about your Deputy Here

So being the mother figure I am :) I declared after their 10th attempt, and massed and stole all of Bigdaddy02 RV's

Then H.I.V.E knocks at my door!

Saying return those RV's!  My Deputy was like, sure no problem! We totally took them fairly and they started it first, but who cares we will give them back!

So here are my NOT Interesting Battle Reports!

^ This one is from a monument ^

^ RV Theft ^

Yes Yes Yes I am sure it is your first one @LegendisBack (US1)

Post edited by Asylan (US1) on

Comments

• Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 897
    Didnt even notice you declared war

Got 1 hit at main lulz
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Yawn....

Your Deputy is having a blast right now @Hanzolo (US1)

• Lmao fluffy forever.

• Since you like stealing rv's so much, we decided to return the favor..

Only took all but one rv in your alliance, and only left a few fires.

• "I solemnly swear to be the best mother I can be...."...lets alliance get ransacked and lit up. #Bestmomever, thanks for the loot ;)
  • IEmmortal (US1)IEmmortal (US1) Posts: 85
    edited 19.08.2017
    I like how you say you were giving them back but never did.

welcome to GGE, pls stop spamming my inbox with peace request thnx

• edited 19.08.2017
    Asylan (US1)  And where are the screen shots of these so called messages where you agreed to give the rv's back. Because had that been the case I am sure nothing would of been said to my leadership in HIVE. You guys wanted to pick on an alliance that had 4 players in it . . . . so you can quit trying to make people feel sorry for what maybe 4 or 5 of my players did. Because I am sure not every last single player in HIVE attacked you guys. So before you go calling anyone a bully . . . Make sure your closet is skeleton free first.

• So.... you stole rvs... and you thought they wouldn't declare war? lol

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• So.... you stole rvs... and you thought they wouldn't declare war? lol
    logic.. lmao

• I've declared war for less before
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • I agree with you Asylan.  Those HIVE guys and fluffy bunnies are in cahoots.  We should raise armies together and put a stop to all their bullying.  
    i'll drop my bird just for you @TannerM. (US1)

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    I agree with you Asylan.  Those HIVE guys and fluffy bunnies are in cahoots.  We should raise armies together and put a stop to all their bullying.  
    Exactly what I would expect a big mean bully to say.  We will end your reign of terror one day.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • I agree with you Asylan.  Those HIVE guys and fluffy bunnies are in cahoots.  We should raise armies together and put a stop to all their bullying.  
    Exactly what I would expect a big mean bully to say.  We will end your reign of terror one day. 

LMAO I <3 you too Tanner

• Asylan (US1)  And where are the screen shots of these so called messages where you agreed to give the rv's back. Because had that been the case I am sure nothing would of been said to my leadership in HIVE. You guys wanted to pick on an alliance that had 4 players in it . . . . so you can quit trying to make people feel sorry for what maybe 4 or 5 of my players did. Because I am sure not every last single player in HIVE attacked you guys. So before you go calling anyone a bully . . . Make sure your closet is skeleton free first.

First off to clear things up, those RV's were taken from a alliance that was bullying one of our fellow alliances. 

As the matter is over, I have nothing else to say 
    "I solemnly swear to be the best mother I can be...."...lets alliance get ransacked and lit up. #Bestmomever, thanks for the loot ;)

In this situation what would you have done JamesWarrington? I fail to see how we are at fault, as those RV's were taken during a legitimate war 

Again this matter is over...

Good Day :) Thanks for all the messages of support from anyone who sent them :)

• a legitimate war with a 4 person alliance?? you're calling that legitimate??? are you kidding??? roflmao  . . . and they were bullying your sub so you say ??? a little 4 person alliance . . . . . 

that little 4 person alliance prob could of burned you on their own . . . .

i don't suggest bothering them again. 

• DeathCalls (US1)DeathCalls (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 20.08.2017
    Stand up for yourself. 
  • IEmmortal (US1)IEmmortal (US1) Posts: 85
    edited 20.08.2017
    Asylan (US1)  And where are the screen shots of these so called messages where you agreed to give the rv's back. Because had that been the case I am sure nothing would of been said to my leadership in HIVE. You guys wanted to pick on an alliance that had 4 players in it . . . . so you can quit trying to make people feel sorry for what maybe 4 or 5 of my players did. Because I am sure not every last single player in HIVE attacked you guys. So before you go calling anyone a bully . . . Make sure your closet is skeleton free first.

First off to clear things up, those RV's were taken from a alliance that was bullying one of our fellow alliances. 

As the matter is over, I have nothing else to say 
    "I solemnly swear to be the best mother I can be...."...lets alliance get ransacked and lit up. #Bestmomever, thanks for the loot ;)

In this situation what would you have done JamesWarrington? I fail to see how we are at fault, as those RV's were taken during a legitimate war 

Again this matter is over...

Good Day :) Thanks for all the messages of support from anyone who sent them :)

Have you tried talking things out? All you do is every member's inbox with 50 msgs begging for peace, not even a msg from you about it.

You deserve all the flames you have now, this is a war game. I wouldn't take rv's anymore...
    Send some screenshots of the reports, all you're doing is taking random crap
    Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on

• Asylan dont listen to this Iemmortal fellow.  Those BR's are fake and he has bad commas.

Sign In to comment.