We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

My buddy joined sand - No rvs?

My buddy just joined sands and he got no rvs at all, i have personally monitored his location for hours still not anything?
http://prntscr.com/g99mux

Comments

• BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Hey @LegendaryLia7 (INT1)

RVs don't spawn every time somebody new joins a kingdom.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Hey @LegendaryLia7 (INT1)

Angus
    That's dumb, so only some players get a good start?
  • usually works better when u join with someone:)
    The dude is level 70 - 4 among people who are all in sand since long time ago
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 562US1
    Rvs only generate on the outer edges once enough people have joined over a period of time.
    THey will go on one edge one round and the next after, etc
    So, the best time to join a world is when they are spawning so you can spend a few rubies and cap a ton and get a good start, or if you dont have the rubies to, spawn on the opposite side so you can build up while you wait for the spawns to come around to you. 
    They no longer spawn in ice so just join there whenever
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    edited 17.08.2017

Angus
    Life ain't fair. Don't sit around and wait for things to be handed to you on a silver platter.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Hey @LegendaryLia7 (INT1)

Angus
    Yup... Best way to get RV's is to steal them during war or get them from a retired ally.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • hge (US1) said:

Angus
    Life ain't fair. Don't sit around and wait for things to be handed to you on a silver platter.
    No, but i just thougt the lower levels would get an equal go, if they didnt know about the current situation and thougt they would get rvs they would be pretty confused. Since literally 95% of people i know got rvs in sand
    hge (US1) said:

Angus
    No, but i just thougt the lower levels would get an equal go, if they didnt know about the current situation and thougt they would get rvs they would be pretty confused. Since literally 95% of people i know got rvs in sand
    Maybe because... they are good players.  It is very easy to get RVs in Kingdoms lol.  Fire can be a bit of a chore, but sands and ice are pretty easy.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:

Angus
    Maybe because... they are good players.  It is very easy to get RVs in Kingdoms lol.  Fire can be a bit of a chore, but sands and ice are pretty easy.
    Not if ur in a huge ally and yo literally cause nuclear war for taking an rv.
  • they mentioned personal rvs in an update before so wait for that to see if its good
    Yeah they mentioned ally flag would give bonuses too.
    That was 1 year ago 
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:

Angus
    Not if ur in a huge ally and yo literally cause nuclear war for taking an rv.
    When some moron comes along and tries to cap one of our RVs, then yes, we go ballistic.   I've taken NONE of the ones I have from active people.  Just strip the out of alliance and on fire people.  If they come back to the game give them the RVs back.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

Sign In to comment.