Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Closest Berimond Race US1

Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
edited 14.08.2017 in General Discussion

Praying to the GGE Gods that, their will be a glitch and we will get a few more days. But I know in my heart that, it won't happen.

Only 3 hours left, as of this post

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,970

Praying to the GGE Gods that, their will be a glitch and we will get a few more days. But I know in my heart that, it won't happen.

Same then I'd be able to get 300k+ xD Maybe starting on the last day was not the best idea  :D

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 2,526

Actually, that bar is more related to who owns more of the RVs.  As it stands, the RED Team is on the 2nd to last tower on the top line, and the Blue Team is on the 3rd to last tower.  About 8,000 hits separated.  I did not check the other two lines.

But, I would welcome a few more days too........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    i wish it would last 3 more days aswell as my internet shat itself and i have barely been able to login i have done nothing this round and didnt have time to do anything
Sign In to comment.