Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance rankings are messed up

Currently our alliance MP is:

But the rankings show it differently:

What gives? And is anyone else suffering the same problem? 
Lord septimus @us1

Comments

• Looks like it finally updated:

Nvm I guess lol. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Yes this is an actual problem, 

• Yes I notice the same thing, what a strange bug.
  • Yeah I think it updates like an hour later. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • Hello everyone!

I appreciate the images you guys provided of your problem here! Always very helpful to be able to see things first hand :smiley:

I have asked around regarding this issue and it appears that alliance might points will update in the rankings once every 24 hours. If anyone is seeing behavior different to this just drop me a private message and we'll get it investigated further for you.

- Manta
    “People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”
  • detedudu (INT2)detedudu (INT2) Posts: 352
    edited 14.08.2017
    Hello everyone!

I appreciate the images you guys provided of your problem here! Always very helpful to be able to see things first hand :smiley:

I have asked around regarding this issue and it appears that alliance might points will update in the rankings once every 24 hours. If anyone is seeing behavior different to this just drop me a private message and we'll get it investigated further for you.

- Manta

@Manta Birostris  Was this a recent change or has it always been a 24h standard?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file