We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Epidemy Of Unoriginality

http://prntscr.com/g6b87r

"Worth 75.000 rubies." It is 30k rubies, literally. It says WORTH 75k and it is fair and square 30k? Wtf GGE

Comments

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,672
    Yes this kind of thing has been raised a number of times, and i totally agree its very misleading, and i expect its done deliberatly so.

Is this a real offer BTW ?  A recent one?

but the way these offers stack is they are cumulative.  For exapmle for the first offer if you buy 15,000 rubies you will get 22,500 rubies bonus, if you buy 30,000 rubies you will get another 22,500 rubies ie 45,000 rubies in total. and same for 3rd offer if you buy 50,000 rubies in total you will get 75,000 rubies in total, not an additional 75,000.

Again at best misleading, at worse deliberatly misleading to make it appear you get a lot for your money than you actually do.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Yes this kind of thing has been raised a number of times, and i totally agree its very misleading, and i expect its done deliberatly so.

Is this a real offer BTW ?  A recent one?

but the way these offers stack is they are cumulative.  For exapmle for the first offer if you buy 15,000 rubies you will get 22,500 rubies bonus, if you buy 30,000 rubies you will get another 22,500 rubies ie 45,000 rubies in total. and same for 3rd offer if you buy 50,000 rubies in total you will get 75,000 rubies in total, not an additional 75,000.

Again at best misleading, at worse deliberatly misleading to make it appear you get a lot for your money than you actually do.

yeah it just popped up here lmao
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) Posts: 131INT1
    Its correct (presentation obv sucks) , if you buy 50k rubies, you get all those lower ones too at 1 buy.

So basically this is 150% more rubies, if you buy 50k.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
Sign In to comment.