We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Tokens missing from samuria

I have 5k points the Token is not even AN OPTION to purchase in the SAMMI SHOP! what the heck is up with that I have been saving and waiting and it isnot the 18th... i need this last piece to finalize my set and what do you know?? cant eve n buy a token go figure!

Comments

• You and great bunch of other players...  This is why i protested when i saw august update plan.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,805AU1
    It said so in the update announcement, read before you write....

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • It said so in the update announcement, read before you write....

I love when i see how others are happy when someone cannot complete his goal :)
    So happy that must post same pic in 3 forum threads :D
    We'll see how happy you'll be when game shuts down because noone will play it after decisions like this ... ;)
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,805AU1
    It said so in the update announcement, read before you write....

I love when i see how others are happy when someone cannot complete his goal :)
    So happy that must post same pic in 3 forum threads :D
    We'll see how happy you'll be when game shuts down because noone will play it after decisions like this ... ;)
    GGE is not the only game I play , I play gge mostly because of the ppl I play with so I could simply move on with them to another game...

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • im done today is the last day i will be signed in here or the game bye
  • MaxMaxon (US1)MaxMaxon (US1) Posts: 95US1
    Well, looks like it's in the fine print. Doesn't exactly make it any easier to swallow, since I'm also one of those players who have a saved up supply of samurai tokens. Never could figure out why you were only allowed to buy one 5000 token set at a time. Oh well...maybe I will get lucky and round out my set before the 18th with just nomads.

Leave it to GGE to take a popular idea and screw it up.

MaxMaxon: Totally agree 100%. This game must be a beta. I'm sure of it.
    Coolking4716: Beta, sadly, was 5 years ago, lol

I AM KAI!

New browser out: CROM! And if you don't like it...then da hell with you!

"Happiness lies in conquering one's enemies, in driving them in front of oneself, in taking their property, in savoring their despair, in outraging their wives and daughters" - Genghis Khan

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) Posts: 356GB1
    they planned to take them down, only one's left will be during the nomads.

They take them away because if they leave us 1 piece short on a set, and make the sets available in the equipment trader then we have to spend rubies to attain them, which they hope will be bought. 

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

it's not about getting the set when available, i only came back in January and missed the majority of the ice cast, so it helped me get it, or finish other sets that i couldn't complete due to real life commitments .

It's about GGE giving players something, then taking it away to further utilise us.

I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,697INT3

It was never designed to give everyone a 9 piece set.  Even so, there were plenty of folks who DID achieve this by getting the 5,000 points each Sami/Nomad.  (One of my Alliance Mates did it)  I was able to complete my partial Ice Cast and give it a Gem boost.  (shhhh......)  I didn't worry about it much after that.  After all, I wasn't in the group that it was designed for. 

Remember why they put it in?  To give those who dismantled the sets for custom designs an opportunity to put the sets back together again. And that was in response to the Gem re-work fiasco.  I would surmise that those who this was put into place for, didn't get everything back that they sold off. 

So, for those of us who got a couple items from the Apprentice Blacksmith, we should be happy for what was received.  True, there IS one fewer event than we expected.  But, those unable to get one each event, should have been working Backwards from hardest to get (the Hero and gems) to easiest.  That way, the next time that set is in the Regular Event, it could be completed fairly quickly / easily.

No one was guaranteed a Kala Cast............

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

it was partially due to them mucking up the gem cap yes, so chucked it in as some sort of compo i believe.

it was easily achievable to get 9 pieces. I've got 8 pieces and missed a few.

Sign In to comment.