We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Totally Worth It

http://prntscr.com/g4u8s9

Buying 82k rubies for something that will give me something i can hit a few towers for after 2 months??
Heck yeah!

Comments

• Sounds like a GGE trap that only, members that are naive will fall for!
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) Posts: 356GB1
    it's been around for yrs.

it's one of the worst ruby buildings along with the willow of experience and the mil. hosp ruby lvls.

you can get that many coins if u slowly hit towers , in a few hrs

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,833AU1

it's one of the worst ruby buildings along with the willow of experience and the mil. hosp ruby lvls.

Willow of exp up to level 15 and hospital up to level 6 are not that bad though tbh imo

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) Posts: 356GB1

Willow of exp up to level 15 and hospital up to level 6 are not that bad though tbh imo
    willow of experience gets you experience. Levelling up is not the name of the game, the name of the game is to be strong, and u lvl up enough if you slam events, towers and build the right buildings anyway. 5k xp for 4ok glory is piss easy stuff.

mil hosp, lets u heal, 20 men is it at that lvl? I don't see it's value of 5 extra man in the system and holding more for all those rubies.

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

Sign In to comment.