Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

bloodcrow and foreign invasion is useless and dumb and very frustrating

I have started to believe that it´s time for me to end this game, no point to attack 500 targets, hundreds of them in several passed BC and foreign without a single castle above 500 spec... i´m very disappointed... do something GGS or you will be losing players due to frustration. 

Comments

• John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 222
    I dont see how could you done 500 attacks, when your points are only 344k now.

Few rounds ago I had only under 1k castles almost all and still managed to get all rewards. (+665k points) The point is using red flags for those smaller castles and can get around 10k points each.

Also your loot is quite low. Are you sure you give this game enough time? If you not play, don't expect any result either.

Bigger problem is rather that loot bonuses doesn't affect any more to BC/FI's so loot is much more less than before.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    It would be great to see bigger castles, yes. But finishing BC/FC event is still very manageable even with mainly small castles...

John, I believe he means to say "No point attacking targets with 500 troops."
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Oh i agree, lv70 and i still have BCs with 75 troops
    Lmfao @ Bishcrows
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,257
    I am not sure of the answer to this conundrum, if they increase all castles for all of us , we all be in the same situation, I like the idea the more you attack , the Castle grow stronger and more defenders , so in every 10 attack , you get lucky then 20 and so on , so this time round I have hit about 122 castles but not got a castle higher than 2,000 , so I am  astonish  that winners get 9 million Glory. is it because the are ruby whales ,and buy boosters
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • one more reason to hate those events

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,056

one more reason to hate those events

tbh I did ~60 attacks today and I got over 10k food each time , but only 9k glass and I had preferred loot glass every time

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • maybe while you are waiting for a huge monster of a defence you could consider this

MightyHawklord @ en 1
    leader of the mighty dragon legion
    non-ruby buying alliance

be afraid,be very afraid
    registered Linux user 476319
    registered machine 408663

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/334430/unfair-practice-from-ggs-support
    @BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) I like your idea of better castles as you hit more. This would be the most fair way to do things.

maybe while you are waiting for a huge monster of a defence you could consider this

I don't many people who are actually working on that achievement anyway because completing it is out of reach for almost every player and the final Coat of Arms symbol can still be achieved without it.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• Last night tried to hit 2.8k BC castle and they ran away leaving only 200 behind... attacked with horsetails and glory attack tools... was less than impressed. Alternately, all the BC/FI castles are 500- or 600 with 100 militia , anything over 600 defenders is becoming an enigma. 

Last night tried to hit 2.8k BC castle and they ran away leaving only 200 behind... attacked with horsetails and glory attack tools... was less than impressed. Alternately, all the BC/FI castles are 500- or 600 with 100 militia , anything over 600 defenders is becoming an enigma. 

This is perhaps one of the most upsetting things in the game; GGE is trying to simulate PvP by moving troops and such, but it just creates frustration and waste. The best solution is unfortunately to spy the big castles shortly after you send attacks because this is when they're mostly likely to switch setup. In many cases, strong FC/BC castles will also switch to weak castles after a few hours.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 05.08.2017
    @BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) I like your idea of better castles as you hit more. This would be the most fair way to do things.

maybe while you are waiting for a huge monster of a defence you could consider this

I don't many people who are actually working on that achievement anyway because completing it is out of reach for almost every player and the final Coat of Arms symbol can still be achieved without it.
    Negan could do it, but even for a heavy hitter like Negan I am guessing it could even take her a long time to complete all achievement points  for this and maybe even take a year or more to complete this even for the heaviest hitters. Especially if there are 10 levels of this or more.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 222

tbh I did ~60 attacks today and I got over 10k food each time , but only 9k glass and I had preferred loot glass every time

Then you play this game wrong. I get so much kingdom resources now that the problem is that I run out of time skips when I upgrade (and want upgrade) my granaries etc. Never been so easy. This upgrade about KR wided even more cap between good player vs. regular player. And also open up change to get looted more regulary by stronger players, who fall in caterory between good player --- regular player.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?

(20 points) 50 invaders
    (40 points) 200 invaders
    (60 points) 750 invaders
    (80 points) 1 500 invaders
    (100 points) 2 500 invaders
    (120 points) 5 000 invaders
    (140 points) 10 000 invaders
    (160 points) 15 000 invaders
    (180 points) 20 000 invaders
    (200 points) 30 000 invaders

These are the totals. I'm guessing it would take Negan at least two years; that's 85,000 attacks. Assuming there is a glory event four times a month, you would have to hit almost 900 FC's each event (if my math is right; this was hurried). That's 225 FC's a day. Because Negan is also busy with the server war this would be almost impossible for her. Maybe, just maybe, 1 or 2 players on the US server could complete this achievement in less than 2 years. Just not realistic for any other player though, even those who consistently achieve top 50 in the glory events.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,056

Then you play this game wrong. I get so much kingdom resources now that the problem is that I run out of time skips when I upgrade (and want upgrade) my granaries etc. Never been so easy. This upgrade about KR wided even more cap between good player vs. regular player. And also open up change to get looted more regulary by stronger players, who fall in caterory between good player --- regular player.
    I loot 30mil/week I run out of kr when doing HoL have enough skips mostly cause I do lot of towers.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) INT3 Posts: 3,332

@Loski (ASIA1) Agreed.  Either BIG for the Glory Boost, or small for the season points.  Both have their place.

Those medium sized ones are the real pain.  They are not worth the tails, and waste more troops.

Can't please any of us.........

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

• Lee_41 (US1)Lee_41 (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    My issue with the small amount of troops per castle has nothing to do with finishing...it has to do with the time it takes to finish.  Finishing in the top 100 now takes countless hours of mind numbing attacks... To finish highly in the event... you have to hit hit and hit all day long.... unless you get lucky and find one over 800 troops.. then you can send and go eat something....

two wave hits with no flags.. all day long..... just to get rid of them... in the hopes that something decent pops up after you spy... Its frustrating when you have other things to do... I get on here to enjoy a game... not be frustrated once I start playing.... I can do that in the Real World.....

Hit to level up sounds like a good plan to consider.... During the FC event last... I got 2 castles over 1200 in the first 10 spy attempts... I hit 200 plus castles...I found one more over 1200
    that is VERY frustrating........ Hopefully something is done to make this event a little more exciting and fun..but I doubt it.

Lee_41 @ usa 1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    fuck me guys, complaining that u can't just stroll online and slam 663k glory in 3-4 hits. 

1. The game isn't designed to be easy, work for your prizes.

2. U can get decent glory with red flags on 500-600 man castles to gain good LTE points and keep your glory ticking.

3. The achievement that mightyhawklord brought up is one of many important ones to do, and something any player should look to complete, if you don't want to complete ANY achievement then this isn't the game for you.

4. man up, someone has provided evidence for you not hitting 500 castles, so stop bitching and spend more time hitting and looting, maybe then you'd get the pieces

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

fuck me guys, complaining that u can't just stroll online and slam 663k glory in 3-4 hits. 

1. The game isn't designed to be easy, work for your prizes.

2. U can get decent glory with red flags on 500-600 man castles to gain good LTE points and keep your glory ticking.

3. The achievement that mightyhawklord brought up is one of many important ones to do, and something any player should look to complete, if you don't want to complete ANY achievement then this isn't the game for you.

4. man up, someone has provided evidence for you not hitting 500 castles, so stop bitching and spend more time hitting and looting, maybe then you'd get the pieces
    1. Agreed. It's also not designed to be boring though and some players feel that way.

2. Also agreed.

3. No one said they didn't want to complete ANY achievement but hitting 85k Invaders is just madness. Only for the best of the best.

4. I partly agree; the game is also not supposed to be boring though and many players find that it is.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file