Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bugwatch: Questions and Answers

168»

Comments

• zaxx (US1)zaxx (US1) Posts: 106
    the spy reports are still dissipearing some almost instantly some taking a little longer, this has been happenng for a LONG time now many many instances of it being reported, can we please get it fixed as its costng all players Time coins, and in some instances rubies / feathers.  That they should not be losing, 

True   and its a bug that fails to be  fixed , I had a report  disappear within 10 seconds , then took me 3 tries to get it again costing me 3 wings ..error code 130  No_spy_data.   comes up on every 3rd or 4th castle spied ..
  • i dont know why i am not seeing the points my ally has scored in ally tournament .
    no display of it till now with me ,please solve this issue
  • Ok ... I have a problem with moats , I purchased one for my main at 68 K rubys , And may I say earlier in the game it let me spend 12.5 to upgrade my moat and I wasnt even leveled up enough to have a lvl 2 moat , but it was happy to take my rubys though.
    Now back to my issue , I have recieved my lvl 2 moat on my main in green a few weeks ago and since then have been upgrading all my outers (ice/sands/fire) and have also upgraded two of my three op's
    My problem is the last op now sez I have to spend another 68K in rubys to get the upgrade , REALLY ?
    It is Elvis2 , and have upped the other two already ( Elvis1 - Elvis3 ) .... can I get some satisfaction here please cause it must be a glitch of some sorts ?

Thanks for the help MM
  • TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 842
    Ok ... I have a problem with moats , I purchased one for my main at 68 K rubys , And may I say earlier in the game it let me spend 12.5 to upgrade my moat and I wasnt even leveled up enough to have a lvl 2 moat , but it was happy to take my rubys though.
    Now back to my issue , I have recieved my lvl 2 moat on my main in green a few weeks ago and since then have been upgrading all my outers (ice/sands/fire) and have also upgraded two of my three op's
    My problem is the last op now sez I have to spend another 68K in rubys to get the upgrade , REALLY ?
    It is Elvis2 , and have upped the other two already ( Elvis1 - Elvis3 ) .... can I get some satisfaction here please cause it must be a glitch of some sorts ?

Thanks for the help MM
    Hey

Upgrades to buildings/assets only apply to the location in which they were upgraded. So yes, if you want a second level 2 castle moat in your OP, you will have to pay to have it upgraded there as well.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • Then please explain why it only cost resources to upgrade the other two op's but yet GGE wants rubys for the third , makes no sense at all . As stated earlier I only paid rubys for my main .... all the others were nothing but resources period *

So your explanation makes no sense at all to me because after " 5 " straight upgrades with resources , why get greedy on the very last one .... the only one left I might add ?

Confussed here in a big way ?  

If ...... what you say is true , I just beat the britches off GGE and we know for a fact thats not true , comeon I got 5 of them with wood/stone/glass/ore and yet you say I shoulda paid rubys ? on the very last one ???

Thanks but I still need education here ?
  • TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 842
    Then please explain why it only cost resources to upgrade the other two op's but yet GGE wants rubys for the third , makes no sense at all . As stated earlier I only paid rubys for my main .... all the others were nothing but resources period *

So your explanation makes no sense at all to me because after " 5 " straight upgrades with resources , why get greedy on the very last one .... the only one left I might add ?

If ...... what you say is true , I just beat the britches off GGE and we know for a fact thats not true , comeon I got 5 of them with wood/stone/glass/ore and yet you say I shoulda paid rubys ? on the very last one ???

There is a moat that requires resources to build, and another more powerful one that requires rubies.
    If you build a ruby moat anywhere, then the resource moats become obsolete and will no longer be available to be built in that location.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
  • MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 127
    edited 26.03.2018
    Did GGS fix the 32 man shapeshifter attacks? I only get 1k.

• Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 29
    the spy reports are still dissipearing some almost instantly some taking a little longer, this has been happenng for a LONG time now many many instances of it being reported, can we please get it fixed as its costng all players Time coins, and in some instances rubies / feathers.  That they should not be losing, 

True   and its a bug that fails to be  fixed , I had a report  disappear within 10 seconds , then took me 3 tries to get it again costing me 3 wings ..error code 130  No_spy_data.   comes up on every 3rd or 4th castle spied ..
    This bug has been around for at least 2-3 years, i have reported it twice i think, like 2 years ago, second time with lots of screenshots where you can see exactly what happens. Every time i get the same answer, that they can't reproduce the problem. I think most, if not every player has stumbled upon the problem over the years it has been here..
    In my experience the problem tend to come when many players in the ally share their spy reports, for example during wars.
    Aloq @ skn 1
  • Aloq (SKN1)Aloq (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 29
    Did GGS fix the 32 man shapeshifter attacks? I only get 1k.

I think they tried, but they didn't completely succed. I defended a 32 man attack just now, that gave the attacker 3,2k points.
    As long as players can get more points this way than by sending full attacks with tools, this event will continue to be a lottery with 32 man attacks. Why bother sending real attacks and losing tools to get less points?
    Aloq @ skn 1
  • Temprance said:
    Then please explain why it only cost resources to upgrade the other two op's but yet GGE wants rubys for the third , makes no sense at all . As stated earlier I only paid rubys for my main .... all the others were nothing but resources period *

There is a moat that requires resources to build, and another more powerful one that requires rubies.
    If you build a ruby moat anywhere, then the resource moats become obsolete and will no longer be available to be built in that location.

Temprance

• Well now , guess I have has " somewhat of a explination but still very very very unclear "  Temprance you see that screenshot of the 12.5 ruby buy you yourself put up ?
    Let me tell you that many moons ago I bought that and paid for it and yet " GOT NOTHING "  So how funny is that ?

It later by my own research became clear to me that GGE would take my rubies KNOWING full well I wasnt high enough to receive this upgrade ..... very dubious bizz practice one would have to admit , ya need to fix that before someone calls this outfit a flim-flam operation wouldnt you agree ?

Oh wait its to late ...... already been done  ( chuckles )  And for last , everyone in my allianmce cant understand this because they ALL got theres with out paying 3 times (in my case 4 )  All thier outers and all thier OP's came with the cost of resources after coughing up the 68 K in rubies ...... how strange mines different ???

But thanks for " trying " to explain something thats unexplainable anyways *
  • akuzon (SKN1)akuzon (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 15
    Bug right now is when you are robbing, some got zero gold, others got lesser of what they use to.
    would be better the other way.

So much frustration when play not function correct...

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    #UnBanMe
    This is not a bug, don't post about it here

Here's a real bug though: constant lagspikes that freeze/crash the game sometimes, usually when ruby offers pop up.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Hello Guys! 

I am back to help you all with all things buggy and Empire! Please move your attention to my newest thread:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/359574/bugwatch-q-a-english-found-a-bug-tell-me-about-it#latest

The thread linked below will be the only active one from myself, in around 7 days, this current thread will be deleted. 

Thanks for your time!

- Rainbow Brite
    I am not a moderator or a CM. I am simply a GGS bug huntress here to try to help in any way I can, please do not forward me personal information and remember to never share your password with anybody.
  • Paul JP1 (AU1)Paul JP1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 42
    whats happen to the "Kingdom L ", it is not working on the AU1 server and i hear also US1 server ?
    Paul JP1 @ au 1
Sign In to comment.