Bugwatch: Questions and Answers

The intention of this thread is to help you, the players, by answering questions, having discussions and also verifying potential bugs or problems you may be experiencing.
I will communicate relevant information directly to you guys as and when I receive the information myself via this thread.

All other threads ran by myself will be shut down effective immediately.
[ https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/329878/questions-and-answers-bugwatch-28-02-17-30-05-17/p1
https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/334951/question-and-answers-bugwatch-starting-from-30-05-17/p1
https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/335134/login-issues-since-last-update-31-05-2017/p1 ]

I want you guys to feel like you can discuss freely about Empire in this thread, however, this thread will not tolerate abuse towards other players/forum users nor towards Goodgame Studios employees and moderators. Should there be any abuse of this kind seen in this thread, the user responsible should be prepared for a possible ban on their account.
I am not a moderator or a CM. I am simply a GGS bug huntress here to try to help in any way I can, please do not forward me personal information and remember to never share your password with anybody.

Comments

• I had a few of my BC spy reports expire a few secs/mins after spying which is annoying and a waste of feathers

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• rex13 (PT1)rex13 (PT1) Posts: 679PT1
    The monthly event is about to end ... So I would like to know if we players will be waiting for a month without updating and, consecutively, without a monthly event, or the same monthly event will happen ... I would like an answer ...
  • The monthly event is about to end ... So I would like to know if we players will be waiting for a month without updating and, consecutively, without a monthly event, or the same monthly event will happen ... I would like an answer ...
    Hi rex13, 
    Saw your post on my previous thread and currently awaiting some clarification for you, will get back to you within the hour.

-RB 

I had a few of my BC spy reports expire a few secs/mins after spying which is annoying and a waste of feathers
    Hi Shadow,
    I can investigate this right now, how often would you say this is happening? Do you have any more details that you think could be useful for me? How long are they lasting for before they expire? Are you launching an attack straight after reading the espionage?

-RB
    I am not a moderator or a CM. I am simply a GGS bug huntress here to try to help in any way I can, please do not forward me personal information and remember to never share your password with anybody.
  • Ìt doesn't seem to happen too often, that said it just happened twice for me on the same castle. When it does happen the spy report last a few seconds up to a min before expiring, I am not attacking the FL right after reading the spy report 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• Ìt doesn't seem to happen too often, that said it just happened twice for me on the same castle. When it does happen the spy report last a few seconds up to a min before expiring, I am not attacking the FL right after reading the spy report 
    Could you send me the co-ordinates of that BC please? They should be in the bottom left of your screen once you click on the castle, are you also on the UK 1 server?

-RB
  • Yeah I'm on UK1, it seems to be specific to this BC because it just happened again lol. Co-ords are  931:655

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• when will we see the new nomad and samuria sets

• Rainbow BriteRainbow Brite Posts: 49Bugwatch
    edited 03.08.2017
    Yeah I'm on UK1, it seems to be specific to this BC because it just happened again lol. Co-ords are  931:655
    Thanks Shadow, will look into this now and let you know the result. I have a suspicion of what it could be so shouldn't take long to get you some feedback.

max12 (INT1) schrieb:
    when will we see the new nomad and samuria sets
    When the event is next running the new sets will be accessible,however right now the event times are subject to change so I cannot confirm when exactly this will be, however as soon as they have been confirmed I will post them in this thread. rex13 (PT1) schrieb:
    The monthly event is about to end ... So I would like to know if we players will be waiting for a month without updating and, consecutively, without a monthly event, or the same monthly event will happen ... I would like an answer ...
    There will be another monthly event run, the events included in this could change, we do not know the final events that will be included this time, but yes you will get another monthly event soon.

-RB
    Post edited by Rainbow Brite on
  • lately ggs start introducing 9 pieces sets only that make me wonder if they are going to stop introducing 5 pieces sets for player that are above level 70

• @ShadowOfEvil (GB1) do you mind if I quickly pop into your account to get the BC bugged? As the castle wont appear around my castle.

-RB
    Yeah I'm on UK1, it seems to be specific to this BC because it just happened again lol. Co-ords are  931:655
    Thanks Shadow, will look into this now and let you know the result. I have a suspicion of what it could be so shouldn't take long to get you some feedback.

max12 (INT1) schrieb:
    when will we see the new nomad and samuria sets
    When the event is next running the new sets will be accessible,however right now the event times are subject to change so I cannot confirm when exactly this will be, however as soon as they have been confirmed I will post them in this thread. rex13 (PT1) schrieb:
    There will be another monthly event run, the events included in this could change, we do not know the final events that will be included this time, but yes you will get another monthly event soon.

-RB
    Thank you very much! We haven´t a real forum in PT1... Forum PT1 is really inactive, so i post my questions here, with very difficult, because im portuguese... Thanks more one time!
  • @ShadowOfEvil (GB1) do you mind if I quickly pop into your account to get the BC bugged? As the castle wont appear around my castle.

-RB
    Sure, so I shouldn't try and log in for a while then?

@Rainbow Brite

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 524AU1
    have int1 castles shrunk? I've noticed the moans re castle sizes and ignored them as I thought it was intentional by GGE however they seem to be getting smaller. I hit quite a few and in the past eventually get a 8k castle or 2. So far this time the best I have had is a near 5k (and the best I've heard of is a 7k)...most of the rest are sub 500 when usually they are around 500.
    Shares @ au 1
  • Thank you very much! We haven´t a real forum in PT1... Forum PT1 is really inactive, so i post my questions here, with very difficult, because im portuguese... Thanks more one time!
    Well lucky for you the colleague next to me is Portuguese! He is not yet on the forums but should you have any questions feel free to write to me in Portuguese and he can answer you :)

@Rainbow Brite
    No no don't worry it will just log you out, whilst  am on there but should take me longer than 15 minutes! Shares (AU1) said:
    have int1 castles shrunk? I've noticed the moans re castle sizes and ignored them as I thought it was intentional by GGE however they seem to be getting smaller. I hit quite a few and in the past eventually get a 8k castle or 2. So far this time the best I have had is a near 5k (and the best I've heard of is a 7k)...most of the rest are sub 500 when usually they are around 500.
    is this referring to the bloodcrow castles?

-RB
    "is this referring to the bloodcrow castles?"

yes
    Shares @ au 1
    edited 04.08.2017
    do we have an issue? I've been kicked out "an error has occurred"..

guess not, im back
    Shares @ au 1
  • do we have an issue? I've been kicked out "an error has occurred"..

guess not, im back
    sorry that was me, I had to check the bloodcrow castles around your castle.

-RB
    ahh ..thought I had system issues..
    Shares @ au 1
    Thank you very much! We haven´t a real forum in PT1... Forum PT1 is really inactive, so i post my questions here, with very difficult, because im portuguese... Thanks more one time!
    Well lucky for you the colleague next to me is Portuguese! He is not yet on the forums but should you have any questions feel free to write to me in Portuguese and he can answer you :)

@Rainbow Brite
    No no don't worry it will just log you out, whilst  am on there but should take me longer than 15 minutes! Shares (AU1) said:
    is this referring to the bloodcrow castles?

-RB
    Eu gostava muito que o fórum português voltasse ao ativo... Aquilo anda completamente às moscas... E nós jogadores do PT, sentimos puras dificuldades de expor nossas opiniões, dúvidas e sugestões..
Sign In to comment.