Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ruby Offers

While they have not been as ridiculous over the last year or so, they still need major improvements. I remember deals where I could buy 5k troops for $10 dollars, we need that again. I would buy that once a week if they had it, and I bet many others would too. GGS is out to make money, but they are making everything so expensive. They slowly were making to where only the top 10% or so of buyers could afford anything. Now I'd say anyone who could afford to throw in 30 whenever the loyalty comes on can buy because that is how I buy. 
It costs nothing to add in our troops whenever we have events, there are glitches and they spawn 6k horrors, and when you are on the test server, so why should it cost a hundred dollars to get a couple thousand troops and a few tools when you can get that for free over the course of an event or two???
I'm just saying if they eased up on the prices a bit, a lot more players like me would buy a lot more.

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    edited 02.08.2017
    While they have not been as ridiculous over the last year or so, they still need major improvements. I remember deals where I could buy 5k troops for $10 dollars, we need that again. I would buy that once a week if they had it, and I bet many others would too. GGS is out to make money, but they are making everything so expensive. They slowly were making to where only the top 10% or so of buyers could afford anything. Now I'd say anyone who could afford to throw in 30 whenever the loyalty comes on can buy because that is how I buy. 
    It costs nothing to add in our troops whenever we have events, there are glitches and they spawn 6k horrors, and when you are on the test server, so why should it cost a hundred dollars to get a couple thousand troops and a few tools when you can get that for free over the course of an event or two???
    I'm just saying if they eased up on the prices a bit, a lot more players like me would buy a lot more.
    5k for 10$ maybe not but 5k for 20$ since otherwise everyone ends up running around with thousands of troops , although it would be funny to snipe them
    Post edited by Herveus (AU1) on

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • While they have not been as ridiculous over the last year or so, they still need major improvements. I remember deals where I could buy 5k troops for $10 dollars, we need that again. I would buy that once a week if they had it, and I bet many others would too. GGS is out to make money, but they are making everything so expensive. They slowly were making to where only the top 10% or so of buyers could afford anything. Now I'd say anyone who could afford to throw in 30 whenever the loyalty comes on can buy because that is how I buy. 
    5k for 10$ maybe not but 5k for 2$ since otherwise everyone ends up running around with thousands of troops , although it would be funny to snipe them
    5k for two dollars means everyone will have even more troops then 5k for 10 dollars ;)

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

5k for 10$ maybe not but 5k for 2$ since otherwise everyone ends up running around with thousands of troops , although it would be funny to snipe them
    5k for two dollars means everyone will have even more troops then 5k for 10 dollars ;)
    I meant 20$ forgot the 0 lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • I would like to buy rubies, my girlfriend an I both do, but only when you run the 100% rubie deal, otherwise it is too expensive for us, an a couple times you ran a 200% deal, how about that again, I understand the 200% deal not being in your favor, but I bet the mass would buy it up, an at 100% my girlfriend an me always get the 30 dollar deal, come on guys what do you say, I am 63, an my girlfriend is 61, we have a limited budget, but love the game, work with us please... thanks
    I would like to buy rubies, my girlfriend an I both do, but only when you run the 100% rubie deal, otherwise it is too expensive for us, an a couple times you ran a 200% deal, how about that again, I understand the 200% deal not being in your favor, but I bet the mass would buy it up, an at 100% my girlfriend an me always get the 30 dollar deal, come on guys what do you say, I am 63, an my girlfriend is 61, we have a limited budget, but love the game, work with us please... thanks
    I think a 100% comes (personal prime) after 28 days of not buying or maybe 21 forgotten and after that comes like every 2 days randomly , 200% after 3 months or so

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 208
    I bought last time 3-4 months ago and still not see even 100% offer. Neverthless 200%.... I dont even remember when I saw that 200% last time. Long time ago? I usually buy 1-2 times a month, but took 3 month break, I dont know why I came back again this game. In past year have took all ready 2 major breaks.

Gg funny logic is reward those who not buy and those who buy, doesnt see even 100% offer regularly. LOL

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
  • Normally a 100% bonus comes up at least once when the technicus is here.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• John Titor (INT1)John Titor (INT1) INT1 Posts: 208
    Normally a 100% bonus comes up at least once when the technicus is here.
    I ment the personal offer with gate logo. I dont know did it start 50, then 100 and finally 200% This combine with other offer too, if there is.

Trolling and rolling since ....... who knows?
    Normally a 100% bonus comes up at least once when the technicus is here.
    I ment the personal offer with gate logo. I dont know did it start 50, then 100 and finally 200% This combine with other offer too, if there is.
    there also is a 75% personal offer version

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file