Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New tools with glory bonuses...Any other ways to get them??

New Combo Tools in the Armorer

• Combo Tools are special tools providing two effects instead of one and you will find four new tools of this type in the Armorer:

Name

Cost

Effect

Onslaught Bridge

-15% Moat Protection

+5% Glory

Wolverine Ram

-20% Gate Protection

+5% Glory

Elite Tonnelon

-20% Wall Protection

+5% Glory

Elite Spiked Shields

+15% Ranged soldiers' defense

+5% Glory

Wondering if these will be available to get through personal rewards and alliance rewards? Or are we able to purchase them through nomads like we are horsetails? Not sure who can afford to spend that much rubies for those tools. I  personally will not buy with rubies.

Negan @ CN1 

Comments

• i don't think they will those are more of a whales tools plus they won't give us normal boulders in rewards so why would they give those

• GGE will do anything for money, so guess you'll have to buy them

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    you have to buy them, 100%

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Who knows to be honest, they could be added to rewards in the future, just as much as any tools could be I guess, it probably is just a case of having to work harder for these better versions, or just getting fewer of them.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 05.08.2017

New Combo Tools in the Armorer

• Combo Tools are special tools providing two effects instead of one and you will find four new tools of this type in the Armorer:

Name

Cost

Effect

Onslaught Bridge

-15% Moat Protection

+5% Glory

Wolverine Ram

-20% Gate Protection

+5% Glory

Elite Tonnelon

-20% Wall Protection

+5% Glory

Elite Spiked Shields

+15% Ranged soldiers' defense

+5% Glory

Wondering if these will be available to get through personal rewards and alliance rewards? Or are we able to purchase them through nomads like we are horsetails? Not sure who can afford to spend that much rubies for those tools. I  personally will not buy with rubies.

Ruby whales would obviously benefit the most from this, but so can players who are good at making lots of rubies per week without needing to spend money on the game and also those who are just average ruby buyers. Also, I do not see it very often, but occasionally there may be discounts for boulders as well. My guess is that you obviously should only use these tools for pvp or against Foreigners or Bloodcrows with lots of defenders in them because of their 5% glory boosts as well. Considering the fact these are now the best tools in the game that would help explain their expensive costs. Perhaps sometime in the future these will be made available in ruby purchases as well.
    David Noble @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file