Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Healing time for soldiers faulty logic

GGE has higher level soldiers in the hospital healing slots requiring much longer periods to heal than it has lower soldiers requiring.

This is completely backwards.

The higher level soldiers, e.g. Imperial Guards and Bowmen, go through much longer periods of recruitment, i.e. training. And they have better equipment. They are in tip top shape, extremely fit.  Also their morale is high; they want to get back out there and fight alongside their buddies. It should take them LESS time to heal than the lower ranked, less powerful, less trained, soldiers. 

In what universe does a physically fit person take longer to heal from the same injury as a less fit person?

At the very least, they should heal within the same time as the spearmen and bowmen. 

GGE used faulty logic when assigning these different healing times for the soldiers. This should be easy for them to fix. 

Comments

• Raggle Fock (US1)Raggle Fock (US1) Posts: 1,391
    edited 28.07.2017
    nah your logic is wrong.
    Better troops are trained better and because they go through a more grueling training regimen they are capable of dealing with minor injuries on their own, thus things that would put basic troops in the hospital for short periods of time, the hardier elite troops simply shrug off and keep fighting. Additionally the elite troops are trained to dodge killing blows (often resulting in severe injury), so things that would kill weaker troops only injure better troops.
    As a result of these two INDISPUTABLE FACTS, the elite troops will head to the hospital with worse injuries than the less trained soldiers, and therefore require more time to heal up.
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    GGE has higher level soldiers in the hospital healing slots requiring much longer periods to heal than it has lower soldiers requiring.

The higher level soldiers, e.g. Imperial Guards and Bowmen, go through much longer periods of recruitment, i.e. training. And they have better equipment. They are in tip top shape, extremely fit.  Also their morale is high; they want to get back out there and fight alongside their buddies. It should take them LESS time to heal than the lower ranked, less powerful, less trained, soldiers. 

In what universe does a physically fit person take longer to heal from the same injury as a less fit person?

At the very least, they should heal within the same time as the spearmen and bowmen. 

GGE used faulty logic when assigning these different healing times for the soldiers. This should be easy for them to fix. 
    Lets not talk about how every single soldier in the hospital takes the exact same amount of time to heal from his wounds as all other soldiers of his type. Don't try to introduce logic to GGS, they failed it in Kindergarten. Teacher: "If you punch Tommy over there, then logically you will get in trouble. Right?"  Future GGS CEO: "Wrong!!!" Every other kid in the classroom (including Tommy): "RIGHT!!"
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    hge (US1) said:

Lets not talk about how every single soldier in the hospital takes the exact same amount of time to heal from his wounds as all other soldiers of his type. Don't try to introduce logic to GGS, they failed it in Kindergarten. Teacher: "If you punch Tommy over there, then logically you will get in trouble. Right?"  Future GGS CEO: "Wrong!!!" Every other kid in the classroom (including Tommy): "RIGHT!!"
    Except now, "Tommy" is everyone who plays GGE.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • nah your logic is wrong.
    Better troops are trained better and because they go through a more grueling training regimen they are capable of dealing with minor injuries on their own, thus things that would put basic troops in the hospital for short periods of time, the hardier elite troops simply shrug off and keep fighting. Additionally the elite troops are trained to dodge killing blows (often resulting in severe injury), so things that would kill weaker troops only injure better troops.
    As a result of these two INDISPUTABLE FACTS, the elite troops will head to the hospital with worse injuries than the less trained soldiers, and therefore require more time to heal up.
    ha

According to your reasoning the "less trained soldiers" only go to the hospital with minor injuries because broken bones and such are fatal to them. We are still talking about soldiers here, right? Not feeble old geezers on their last legs?

No I get it. You're yanking my chain because you think I am taking this  WAY too seriously. 
  • nah your logic is wrong.
    ha

According to your reasoning the "less trained soldiers" only go to the hospital with minor injuries because broken bones and such are fatal to them. We are still talking about soldiers here, right? Not feeble old geezers on their last legs?

No I get it. You're yanking my chain because you think I am taking this  WAY too seriously. 
    Well i did think you were taking it way too seriously, but now that I see you waited to respond for 2.5 months, I'll have to re-evaluate :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file