We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: August Update - Feature Teaser

SystemSystem Posts: 29,473
Thread for the August update teaser is up.

The original thread can be found HERE.

Comments

• Don't think there's anything not to like about this update, nothing major just some quality of life changes but it's a good sign that they're listening to their community :) 

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) Posts: 1,366US1
    This thread isn't in the section above support. Not many people will see this thread that way.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1
    I'm going to get a notification every time someone comments on this....

ohgodwhy.jpg
    yeah ill make sure i spam it for ya

good update....disapointed that the equipment storage isnt being changed yet...but atleast we know it will be soon, and the food thing will be good

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Where are the new equipment in samurai and nomads :( :( :( :(
  • CBee (US1)CBee (US1) Posts: 205
    not much of a teaser. food should be replaced for gge screw ups anyway.  and they just keep adding more equipment and we still have no space.  not impressed.
    CBee @ usa1

• lol what are they gonna do add 10 extra spaces?

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,882ASIA1
    lol what are they gonna do add 10 extra spaces?
    Or buy the extra spaces, +20 more space = 20k rubyes.
    Hey why not ?
    Is empire, they did that with lucky penyes, they can do whatever they want lol.
    Also i din't found the announcement in the forum page, i had to go down in the new updates thinggy... idk if is only for me :|
    My yt  video about my empire account :)

Playing on Asia 1 server - Rank 3/4. - Power 1.6M - 24/10/2018 - Alliance - Русь Великая 

• dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) Posts: 1,366US1
    lol what are they gonna do add 10 extra spaces?
    Or buy the extra spaces, +20 more space = 20k rubyes.
    Hey why not ?
    Is empire, they did that with lucky penyes, they can do whatever they want lol.
    Also i din't found the announcement in the forum page, i had to go down in the new updates thinggy... idk if is only for me :|
    "This thread isn't in the section above support. Not many people will see this thread that way." I said the same thing...
    Glad its not just me.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• Unless it goes to like 320 (double) Equipment and 1000 gems not a big deal lol

and dont make us  BUY space you get it for free lol
  • BerserkerNick (NL1)BerserkerNick (NL1) Posts: 100
    edited 20.07.2017
    Nice teaser: during scheduled maintenance we already get additional food, which resulted in more food in stock so basically this update will result in a loss with regard to the current modus operandi (I don't mind but don't present it as an teaser/good thing, but just as a change!), and the second teaser is that GGE is telling us they are not meeting their (!) schedule...

Maybe GGE needs a communication officer who understands what a teaser means. To help that person: "a teaser is a short introductory advertisement for a product that stimulates interest by remaining cryptic" (Source) . Both of the mentioned "features" are not cryptic and they have clearly negative impacts on the players. But on the other hand, I am interested in learning more about the new update....what more (negative) impacts are coming to us.......so maybe I stand corrected and is the communication officer more skilled than I expected, although its stretches the general outlook to the definition of a teaser....

*keep fingers crossed and put wishful thinking hat on*
    hopefully the additional equipment storage is postponed due to the effort of GGE to solve the double deduction of glory and gallantry points bug which just exists for more than 9 months......to bad it is not a double accumulation, I bet it would have been solved in minutes......
    *pull fingers apart, remove hat and put feet on the ground*
    O well, a player can dream, can't (s)he?
    *back to life, back to reality*
  • Where is my beer as well as food grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    Unless it goes to like 320 (double) Equipment and 1000 gems not a big deal lol

I'm ok with having to buy more space. 

I'd pay. 

Suck it up buttercup. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,654AU1

I'd pay. 

Suck it up buttercup. 
    f it were reasonable prices like 3-5k rubies maybe 7-9 or 10k for the last +20 I'd pay as well since that is still easily farmable in a few days the first ones even in a day but if it were 20k I'd think about it but still buy it at some point tbh.

700k mp level 69 vor dem ersten Rubinkauf!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1

I'd pay. 

Suck it up buttercup. 
    f it were reasonable prices like 3-5k rubies maybe 7-9 or 10k for the last +20 I'd pay as well since that is still easily farmable in a few days the first ones even in a day but if it were 20k I'd think about it but still buy it at some point tbh.
    agreed id pay for extra storage....but i doubt we'll have to....its will most definitely be free

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • i would prefer if they expanded the inventory for free as id rather spend my rubies on something else but if it did cost rubies to expand i would probably buy it at some point
  • Nice teaser: during scheduled maintenance we already get additional food, which resulted in more food in stock so basically this update will result in a loss with regard to the current modus operandi (I don't mind but don't present it as an teaser/good thing, but just as a change!), and the second teaser is that GGE is telling us they are not meeting their (!) schedule...

Maybe GGE needs a communication officer who understands what a teaser means. To help that person: "a teaser is a short introductory advertisement for a product that stimulates interest by remaining cryptic" (Source) . Both of the mentioned "features" are not cryptic and they have clearly negative impacts on the players. But on the other hand, I am interested in learning more about the new update....what more (negative) impacts are coming to us.......so maybe I stand corrected and is the communication officer more skilled than I expected, although its stretches the general outlook to the definition of a teaser....

*keep fingers crossed and put wishful thinking hat on*
    hopefully the additional equipment storage is postponed due to the effort of GGE to solve the double deduction of glory and gallantry points bug which just exists for more than 9 months......to bad it is not a double accumulation, I bet it would have been solved in minutes......
    *pull fingers apart, remove hat and put feet on the ground*
    O well, a player can dream, can't (s)he?
    *back to life, back to reality*
    The reason it's a teaser is because we don't know everything about this update. Keep in mind that the features above will only be part of what's included in the update. And are you really going to discuss the exact definition of teaser?

As for these being negative impacts, I really can't see the bad side to this aspect of the update...
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • @TheBlueIcicle (US1)

I am not a native speaker, but getting something later than communicated and introducing something which was solved in a better way and when implemented doesn't benefits us doesn't sound "good" to me.
  • dumbass65 (US1)dumbass65 (US1) Posts: 42
    edited 21.07.2017
    maybe you can just fix the stuff you've already screwed up, No pennies, I have seen no VIP time in the merc camp, and for the last 7 days, daily log in, no VIP there either. I guess you want everyone to start buying it, Not happening here. I have played and payed for over 2 years, to see things just vanish, Troops, Rubies and Tools, and unless I have a screenshot to prove what vanished, I get nothing. So I'm tired of teasers, I'm tired of updates, that just screw us. Please try to fix the bugs, without adding 5 for every 1 you fix.

I know this is to much to ask from developers, who could really care less.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,654AU1
    maybe you can just fix the stuff you've already screwed up, No pennies, I have seen no VIP time in the merc camp, and for the last 7 days, no VIP there either. I guess you want everyone to start buying it, Not happening here. I have played and payed for over 2 years, to see things just vanish, Troops, Rubies and Tools, and unless I have a screenshot to prove what vanished, I get nothing. So I'm tired of teasers, I'm tired of updates, that just screw us. Please try to fix the bugs, without adding 5 for every 1 you fix.

I know this is to much to ask from developers, who could really care less.
    I see vip time and vip points daily at the merc and have seen it daily for months you just unlucky I guess , and I agree the whole vanishing thing sucks

700k mp level 69 vor dem ersten Rubinkauf!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.