Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Question!

Can I hit him back, he happens to be 20 levels under me? :p 

@Notagoodplaya (US1) no criticism please :p

Comments

• How does one acquire a Resource Village on the Glacier?
  • @Saramatra (US1)

Wrong place to ask :pensive:

In answer to your question, you just have to get lucky and find a empty one
  • What's the right place?  The forum is very confusing.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    edited 19.07.2017
    What's the right place?  The forum is very confusing.
    Sometimes you can find a free one on the edge of the map, but your best bet is to steal one during war or obtain an RV that a retiring friend/alliance member will no longer be using.

EDIT: Also, the "right place" would be to ask it in the Questions Thread or to create your own thread. You can message me in-game if you are still confused.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.

You can...

It's generally frowned upon to hit a player who is more than 10 levels below you, but of course that's your choice in the end. I wouldn't say it's a huge deal if you hit back once in retaliation, but probably best not to hit him more than once. Up to you what to do about it, though.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    yes the 10 level rule is a player made rule....its not actually something u must follow....plus I generally think you can because its a retaliation hit, he hit you first...and retaliation hits are allowed

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Notagoodplaya (US1)Notagoodplaya (US1) Posts: 1,336
    edited 19.07.2017

I thought we've been thought this, Asylan...

Why you pop gates...

USA1
    Former Leader of TheMusketeers
    Former Member of TNP Gathering

Proud Member of SwampGators

"The playa who really lives up to his name" 

I thought we've been thought this, Asylan...

Why you pop gates...

lol
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• No excuses this time...
  • BTW

Look at my wonderful castle!

Oh this is not from Bloodcrow ( I open gates for those :p)

These are from sneak attacks when I am catching my ZZZZ's so lazy to fix them though....
    BTW

These are from sneak attacks when I am catching my ZZZZ's so lazy to fix them though....
    Eeew! dwellings *shudder* 
    Isn't it necessary to have dwellings at that level, for the quests?

I'm too lazy to check...
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
    edited 21.07.2017
    I still collect Taxes :p  sometimes...
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,970
    I still collect Taxes :p  sometimes...
    get 3 dwellings for the constructs everywhere and if you want to bring them to level 12 and you have that sorted and get yo castle fixed (not the fires)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Upset he told me he attacked me because I opened my gate :( 
  • BTW

the problem here isnt dwellings.  it's that you are level 57and most of your towers are level 1.  drop whatever your doing and upgrade those asap.  also if you open your gates for all hits theres not really a point in guard houses.
    Lol it's lit.  If you want my rvs/ops just message me on gge 

HIVE

@usa1

Plz hit me

• God, I am a lazy player I should totally invest in upgrading the guard towers....
  • BTW

I'm too lazy to check...
    Events are better exp than the dwelling quest, also @Asylan (US1)  upgrade your towers+ get all extensions done. Personally, I don't find the guardhouses to be useful at all since most people will just hit blind if they can't spy you

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    edited 22.07.2017
    BTW

I'm too lazy to check...
    Events are better exp than the dwelling quest, also @Asylan (US1)  upgrade your towers+ get all extensions done. Personally, I don't find the guardhouses to be useful at all since most people will just hit blind if they can't spy you

I don't think so... anyway... in that level and beyond i don't think that make tools in the main castle is necessary... i destroyed those buildings when i had the chance as i was growing to the 70+. Because you will make tools in the OPs and the ones you would have in the main castle would be good ruby tools from events. 

Any improvement?

(BTW i'm starting from zero again since the past month, but i haven't played real since the update that killed the pennies)
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,970
    BTW

I'm too lazy to check...

I don't think so... anyway... in that level and beyond i don't think that make tools in the main castle is necessary... i destroyed those buildings when i had the chance as i was growing to the 70+. Because you will make tools in the OPs and the ones you would have in the main castle would be good ruby tools from events. 

Any improvement?

(BTW i'm starting from zero again since the past month, but i haven't played real since the update that killed the pennies)
    destroy all the dwellings wood cutters etc. ony leave farmhouses and pls for the love of god demolish the strong hold  you get enough exp from events , completly ignore quests , upgrade storehouse , farmhouses (build 15 thought) and towrs and windmill an expand whenever you can so it looks more like this 

currently on holidays though normally I have 100k mp

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.