Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

0 glory on Bloodcrow?

Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
edited 18.07.2017 in Technical Assistance
Had this probelm with one of my member :p

Anyoen know why this happened and how she only got 0 glory :p

Apparently this happened twice to her :p

Comments

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    I remember when i was on the US server a couple months back i had that happen a couple times i was level 20 something and attacked some foris and got 0 glory but i got the loot and a few casualties not sure why it happens it just does probably another bug 
  • Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174
    Had this probelm with one of my member :p

Anyoen know why this happened and how she only got 0 glory :p

Apparently this happened twice to her :p

Only happens to low levels.... If you are leveling up fast during the event and dont hit that BC or Fori, when you get to a certain level and then send hit u get 0% glory on it. Just like when a level 70 goes and hits a level 35player, they dont recieve any glory frrom the hit.

Its only got to do with the level of the player and the Foi or BC castle. Not a bug:)

Negan
    Negan @ CN1 

• Manta BirostrisManta Birostris Bugwatch Posts: 175
    edited 21.07.2017
    Hey all!

10/10 answer from @Negan (CN1) right here, always a pleasure to see the community sorting each other out with their issues  B)

If you fancy PM'ing me the name of the player in question @Asylan (US1) I would happily confirm the conclusion for you, pretty confident that we've got no issue here though.

- Manta 

“People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”
  • I got plenty of replies and my player is very happy thanks for all the help :p
Sign In to comment.