Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Perryl's Playlist. (hip-hop, edm)

perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
So, since @BM_Friedrich posted a thread like this, I thought I'd post a better one. :p

I say better, but really I just mean different. I just don't listen to the same kind of music as he does.

I'll start it off with a friend's video. It's a parody song making fun of "mumble rappers" and "trap". 

It's likely that most of the music in here will include coarse language and adult themes. Or head-splitting bass. 

Please, feel free to share your favorite hip-hop or edm music with me too. 

And yes, Lil Windex is wearing a mop on his head. 
perryl @ USA1 
Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Comments

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    edited 17.07.2017
    This song is a more serious song. 

As you may know, in the USA there are many struggles with racism. Well, in Canada we have struggled with racism too.

I am Ojibwae so this song gives me the feels. 

Drezus has won the Aboriginal People's Choice award for Indigenous entertainer of the year for his music. He usually highlights the struggles of Native Canadians. 

This is another great song from the same artist. 

All my Native's stand up!
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    Next, we have Locksmith. 

A lot of people think rap can only be about drugs, guns, violence, and promoting negative attitudes. 

Let me prove you differently. 

Locksmith is a unique artist. 

This song is the one that actually got me into him originally. 

I also really like Jarren Benton and Futuristic whom feature in this song. You'll see both of them appear in this thread eventually. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    Next, we have Merkules. 

Merkules is a Canadian rapper that's really starting to make a name for himself. He has an amazing show and has already toured worldwide. 

He did a remix of Ed Sheeran's song Shape Of You. You might have heard of him then. 

This doesn't really highlight his real music, though. 

This is off of his most recent album

This is his first song that broke a million views. 

Merkules is in my top 5. Definitely. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    ooooo...watch out for the head-splitting base.....ima make my own :D 

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
    Can't help it, more Merkules. 

When he remixed Panda like everyone else, as a joke, and killed it. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    If you clicked this link looking for dubstep, well, my favorite dubstep artist is probably Datsik. 

He did this track with Snak, another SDK member. 

This is the song that originally got me into him, though. 

If you listen to dubstep and haven't heard of Datsik, do yourself a favor and check him out. 

Not my fault if you get a headache. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    That said, my favorite dubstep song is probably this one. 

This is 16-bit's remix of Noisia's Machine Gun. 

Regularly appears on lists of "most brutal drops" and the like. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    Maybe I lied, this might be my favorite dubstep song. 

Midnight Tyrannosaurus is my favorite dubstep artist. Datsik was before I discovered MT. I forgot about him this morning when adding stuff. Oops. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    The Panda remix was my favorite. cracked me up
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Manta BirostrisManta Birostris Bugwatch Posts: 175
    edited 20.07.2017
    Aaw Yeah - J-Live:
    https://open.spotify.com/track/0L43MIwVBqeWmq6JmlJa0O

Mastermind - Deltron 3030, Del the Funky Homosapien, Dan The Automator, Kid Koala:
    https://open.spotify.com/track/0uMn8WKu3qtQLaUyal1bsz

What's Golden - Jurassic 5
    https://open.spotify.com/track/29SQc0rWYpWyMWy5juXx04

Definition - Black Star
    https://open.spotify.com/track/2gfBV96ou2PCp0VhvddOVQ

Just a few fav's for y'all  ;)

- Manta

“People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,038
    My favorites are the Stoned troopers , I love their work

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Few more for you, because Hip-Hop <3

Speaking Real Words (Feat. Inspectah Deck) - 7L & Esoteric
    https://open.spotify.com/track/2Lt1ZinkTMbIKUho2mprvG

We Know Something You Don'T Know - DJ Format
    https://open.spotify.com/track/4C6XnHl5wQ8j5ZhCrObNrh

Wheelz of Steel - OutKast
    https://open.spotify.com/track/6Vh1mslAxZt2Vo0Bg2lDN0

- Manta
    “People don’t think it be like it be, but it do.”

Leave a Comment