Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Art Creation Methods

BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 804
edited 15.07.2017 in Off Topic
Hey guys,

I wanted to make this poll for all of you artists out there. How do you guys like to create pictures or art images? Do you prefer 3D modeling? Or maybe you prefer an old paint program? Or perhaps you do things by hand with a pen or pencil. Whatever the method may be I want to hear about it! If your method of creativity isn't included in the poll, please post it to this thread. Keeping the results anonymous for now.  

Thanks!

Note: I left out "Photoshop". Please place that under "Online Drawing Programs" if that is your tool of choice.

Art Creation Methods

Sign in to vote!
This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.

Comments

• GGS secretly looking for artists ?  Or what is purpose of this thread
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    yeah lol....I thought the same...maybe their trying to employ new designers,.....my other guess was nero is a college student or something and had to do a server like this for one of his classes

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,043
    Or for a future forum contest

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    Or for a future forum contest
    I have a good contest idea....lets guess what this thread is for..

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 16.07.2017
    I may not be an artist, but I enjoy online 3D modeling more than anything else, because it seems to be the most visually attractive. A lot of games for example have improved their graphics as well and some of which almost look realistic as well. Those are the type of games I enjoy most which I think may fit under the category of online 3D modeling or 3D modeling as well.  (At least some games that fit under categories like Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, and etc. may have more realistic 3D modeling as well and not just online.) Now don't get me wrong. Art creations by hand can also be visually attractive as well, but because I spend a lot more time on the computer than doing anything else besides regular chores I need to get done, eating, and sleeping mostly I think that would be my main reason for choosing online 3D modeling over art creations by hand. Online drawing programs can look nice and visually appealing sometimes as well, but I think that they look more similar to art creations by hand than online 3D modeling at least in my opinion which in comparison to online 3D modeling may look less realistic and more like a cartoon than online 3D modeling.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Goodgame Studios can has fire so many Devs, and people think their hiring lol.

If you can get hired at GGE during this time period, kudos to you!
    diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
  • i think the goodgame studios needs a new designer maybe and they are looking for ways to 'recruit' the right person for the job.This forum may be the last chance for them. :D
  • GGE  has be come a big joke of the gaming world
    diq daddy @ usa 1
  • kojo123 (IN1)kojo123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 92
    maybe i can draw with my paint brush dipped in that blood :wink:

• JLNorthGA (US1)JLNorthGA (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    How about w/ wood working tools.  
    JLNorthGA @ usa 1
  • Hey guys,

I wanted to make this poll for all of you artists out there. How do you guys like to create pictures or art images? Do you prefer 3D modeling? Or maybe you prefer an old paint program? Or perhaps you do things by hand with a pen or pencil. Whatever the method may be I want to hear about it! If your method of creativity isn't included in the poll, please post it to this thread. Keeping the results anonymous for now.  

Thanks!

Note: I left out "Photoshop". Please place that under "Online Drawing Programs" if that is your tool of choice.

By hand, but generally with a drawing tablet.
    I'm this guy: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/profile/Barnacleez (US1)

Just using this account for now.

I'm a massive nerd...

I'm Microsoft Word Certified. I can also read music very well, so if you need assistance on that...
    ...I think I'll just shut up now...
  • look been a few days GGE still a joke of the gaming world ha ha ha
    diq daddy @ usa 1
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    How about w/ wood working tools.  
    That belongs to 'Other' I believe.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    Hey guys,

Thanks!

i pot  others cuse i use  som times comuter and  hand  too but  i will need some traning to get back to good drawing since i was busy alot last years ::-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file