Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ruby offers Feedback.

I'm hoping this is in line next for a rework. Those who do buy including myself would like to see better offers for our Money worth.

Also since I have been buying never see a 100% or 200% ruby bonus offer come with the other offers.

Negan @ CN1 

Comments

• I haven't bought at all since GGS changed the offers. Don't know why they expect us to pay the same amount of money for shit compared to what we used to get for our dime.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    edited 11.07.2017
    This is randomly, the 100% is coming randomly, 200% is .... really rare. If you don't play for 1/2 weeks, you have a chance to get one. When you connect on the game. 
    100% is coming only in the 30: min's 11:30 12:30 and more ... that's what i saw, 30 min's. Also you can be lucky to have two supper offers (tools/soliders,etc) and a ruby bonus offer, but this is from your luck. Like fr'lords and bc. :)
    And i don't see what re-work should be ... only reducing the price of rubyes or/increasing the rubyes you ca buy....
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• This is randomly, the 100% is coming randomly, 200% is .... really rare. If you don't play for 1/2 weeks, you have a chance to get one. When you connect on the game. 
    100% is coming only in the 30: min's 11:30 12:30 and more ... that's what i saw, 30 min's. Also you can be lucky to have two supper offers (tools/soliders,etc) and a ruby bonus offer, but this is from your luck. Like fr'lords and bc. :)
    And i don't see what re-work should be ... only reducing the price of rubyes or/increasing the rubyes you ca buy....

The re-work should be to change them back to how they were.

• Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174
    I haven't bought at all since GGS changed the offers. Don't know why they expect us to pay the same amount of money for shit compared to what we used to get for our dime.
    Yeah, they would probably make three times as much then they are making now.

I also remember the occasional Big offer with like a few thousand troops/Horsetails for a really low price.

Negan @ CN1 

• Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) Posts: 544
    edited 11.07.2017
    I haven't bought at all since GGS changed the offers. Don't know why they expect us to pay the same amount of money for shit compared to what we used to get for our dime.
    Yeah, they would probably make three times as much then they are making now.

I also remember the occasional Big offer with like a few thousand troops/Horsetails for a really low price.

I don't even need a low price to make me happy, really... as long as the amount of troops gotten is equivalent to the value of the rubies you bought.

(Edit: I put in a comma b/c it was bugging me ;))

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    actually if you buy the chance of you getting a personal prime goes down...and you have to as many call it "build it back up" you build it back up by not buying, after some time you will start getting 50% bonuses then if you continue not to buy and wait a bit more it will build up to 100% and so on until it builds up to 200%

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174

And it was good when these type of offers came round every so often.
    Negan @ CN1 

• Shadow_21 AU1Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,006Member
    actually if you buy the chance of you getting a personal prime goes down...and you have to as many call it "build it back up" you build it back up by not buying, after some time you will start getting 50% bonuses then if you continue not to buy and wait a bit more it will build up to 100% and so on until it builds up to 200%

GGE CEO....we need money.
    Financial Expert....I got it! Let's reward them for NOT buying rubies often. If they want a really good deal, they will have to wait and wait and wait. That will show em.
    GGE CEO...Perfect!

GGE Logic..........

revina @ usa 1
  • sboy777 (US1)sboy777 (US1) US1 Posts: 140
    Id like to see more skip offers running the same time as a 100%.. cuz thats the only time i purchase.

thanks
    smalls
    sboy777 @ usa 1
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366

I wish I got offers like that! :cry:
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231

I wish I got offers like that! :cry:
    That one is only a 1 time deal, though. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • jo145 (AU1)jo145 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39
    hi all
    got a question
    why are coms and castas included in the overall equip storage in my opinion they should not
    what do you think.
    time skips,
    if you buy time skips they should not be included in your storage for time skips, 
    regards

jo145
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    hi all
    got a question
    why are coms and castas included in the overall equip storage in my opinion they should not
    what do you think.
    time skips,
    if you buy time skips they should not be included in your storage for time skips, 
    regards

jo145

the equipment pieces on your comms and casts are not included in your equipment storage

and as for time skips, I think its fine how it is...if you buy time skips its your own choice and you fill up on them, ,yes it will mean you wont receive any for prizes....but they are time skips so time skip storage is where they belong

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>

• Official statement made by many players on the Saudi server

We thanks empire.goodgamestudios for previous successful updates. However, some of the recent updates didn't serve empire players as required. The products didn't equalize money after the reduction the bonus of rubies, soldiers and tools in daily specials offers. Even after reducing the amount of looted resources and hence the achievement of adequate development. There are many updates that cause a lack of awards, rewards, resources, a lot of money spent and users will stop playing the game. We are ,at the Saudi server, committed to boycott empire products because they do not respect the users' rights. We assure that we will close ours accounts if you didn't look at our demands, Rubies will not be purchased from itemshop until the consideration and responding to users' requests. Which include after conducting a survey on most of the alliances the following: 
    -Returning the large quantity in special offers for all funds, such as 600%, 750% and 940%. 
    -Reducing the value of rubies against the Saudi riyal, as in other countries. 
    -Return of the special peak for those who could not buy for more than 45 days to the equivalent of 200% on the rubies. 
    -Re-increase the Features of (using thief) the impact to include looting against enemy castles and non-player goals. 
    -Reward the army's spoils for the coalition to 100% as before, Because we have purchased rubies and paid resources to increase the spoils capacity of the alliance to 100%, The reduction of looting revenues to 40% after the last update is considered a fraud on users. 

We ,the users of the Saudi server, form the early supporters of goodgame empire, but what game developers do in the updates makes us stop supporting because of the financially drain. The money we pay must be equal to the value of the company's products, but we pay a lot of money and get a few products. 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,038

Official statement made by many players on the Saudi server

We thanks empire.goodgamestudios for previous successful updates. However, some of the recent updates didn't serve empire players as required. The products didn't equalize money after the reduction the bonus of rubies, soldiers and tools in daily specials offers. Even after reducing the amount of looted resources and hence the achievement of adequate development. There are many updates that cause a lack of awards, rewards, resources, a lot of money spent and users will stop playing the game. We are ,at the Saudi server, committed to boycott empire products because they do not respect the users' rights. We assure that we will close ours accounts if you didn't look at our demands, Rubies will not be purchased from itemshop until the consideration and responding to users' requests. Which include after conducting a survey on most of the alliances the following: 
    -Returning the large quantity in special offers for all funds, such as 600%, 750% and 940%. 
    -Reducing the value of rubies against the Saudi riyal, as in other countries. 
    -Return of the special peak for those who could not buy for more than 45 days to the equivalent of 200% on the rubies. 
    -Re-increase the Features of (using thief) the impact to include looting against enemy castles and non-player goals. 
    -Reward the army's spoils for the coalition to 100% as before, Because we have purchased rubies and paid resources to increase the spoils capacity of the alliance to 100%, The reduction of looting revenues to 40% after the last update is considered a fraud on users. 

We ,the users of the Saudi server, form the early supporters of goodgame empire, but what game developers do in the updates makes us stop supporting because of the financially drain. The money we pay must be equal to the value of the company's products, but we pay a lot of money and get a few products. 
    1.Look which offers are currently running.
    2.You are paying 1/5th of what € pays and Switzerland pays even more and ratio is even worse lol.
    3.If you actually spend time reading up what you wanted and what has been said you would have realized this has already been answered as to why they made that decision.
    4.Same as in 3
    5.It was changed not ´removed, thus no you are not inquired to a refund.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file