Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ruby Well Petition

Sting-Ray (US1)Sting-Ray (US1) Posts: 124
This is a petition to bring back the ruby well. It was a very useful thing for non buyers, and I see no reason why it was removed. If GGE wants to talk about it causing "balancing" issues, they would look at their ruby prices. Last I heard, US and EN servers pay way more for the same amount of rubies, than say Romania and other poorer countries.

While I know the wishing well was not a key factor in the game, It was a good step in evening out the gap between non-buyers and ruby whales. After removing this, the non-buyers are still not going to buy, and the whales are going to keep on spending. GGE might as well leave it in the game, it makes the game more enjoyable. I know player satisfaction is a scary concept for GGE, but maybe just for once you guys at GGS should try it out.

At the VERY LEAST, GGE should offer compensation to those who spent rubies upgrading the well. I'm extremely thankful i did not spend any money on the well. Removing something that people bought with real currency could be classified under several, negative words, such as SCAM, FRAUD, and THIEVERY. Not very business friendly words if you ask me...

Sign your name if you are in support.

@BM ang1243 Thoughts? The public is yet to hear you say anything about our concerns with the new update....

Comments

• Well I don't like it...but then they do whatever they want anyways.  Good luck with this sting  :)
    Thank you!
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    They have to re-work the wishing well, takes time...
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Re-work it by removing lucky pennies and eventually the well itself? Re work my ass lol

Could try a ruby boycott but probably no one will boycott lolol

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    no they will not re-work it....the rework has already happened...its just the apprentice coin maker...they said they were reworking it...and that was the results of the reword

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
    OxO (AU1) said:
    Re-work it by removing lucky pennies and eventually the well itself? Re work my ass lol

Ruby boycott ?
    Romania1 (that server was based on using storms to do exchanges, has over 100k players) top alliances ~50/60M pp, after the update, guess what...... the top's and alliances pp gone down like crazy. In the first ~5/6 days. So yeah. One big server has made that. GoodGame Empire is losing money.

To be continued....

what do yo umean based around storm exchange?

Made by me using word
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) US1 Posts: 1,366
    what do you mean based around storm exchange?
    I'm going to guess they were smart enough to create a system revolving around trading massive amounts of aquamarine to each other via the loot bonus.
    Being able to endlessly generate resources and then trading that in for tools.
    It used to be possible to farm aquamarine just like kingdom resources. Loot bonus gone so its no longer possible.
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

what do yo umean based around storm exchange?
    Yeah like @dreamtree (US1)  said.. or doing exchanges with legendary resources.. 

To be continued....

yes I know what storm exchange is...ive done it a few times

but I was asking how can you be based around it

Made by me using word
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962

yes I know what storm exchange is...ive done it a few times

but I was asking how can you be based around it

technically all you need is a few farms for it then you practically have unlimited mantlets and whatever troops and shit they sell there, though that's just what I'm thinking might not be what muffins means

when GGS makes there updates they need to look at things like the public order bar...every time they make a good update the customer happiness (public order) goes up, every time they make a bad one or one there customers dont like...it goes down

This is how the game use to be...

over time it started going down

it say right now it is around here

at the rate the game is going it will go into the red...and that is when people will start quitting alot more, im not saying everyone feels this way, but this is around where it say most people feel like it is

Made by me using word
  • Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174
    This is a petition to bring back the ruby well. It was a very useful thing for non buyers, and I see no reason why it was removed. If GGE wants to talk about it causing "balancing" issues, they would look at their ruby prices. Last I heard, US and EN servers pay way more for the same amount of rubies, than say Romania and other poorer countries.

While I know the wishing well was not a key factor in the game, It was a good step in evening out the gap between non-buyers and ruby whales. After removing this, the non-buyers are still not going to buy, and the whales are going to keep on spending. GGE might as well leave it in the game, it makes the game more enjoyable. I know player satisfaction is a scary concept for GGE, but maybe just for once you guys at GGS should try it out.

At the VERY LEAST, GGE should offer compensation to those who spent rubies upgrading the well. I'm extremely thankful i did not spend any money on the well. Removing something that people bought with real currency could be classified under several, negative words, such as SCAM, FRAUD, and THIEVERY. Not very business friendly words if you ask me...

Sign your name if you are in support.

@BM ang1243 Thoughts? The public is yet to hear you say anything about our concerns with the new update...
    Signed by me:)

Totally against them getting rid of it.
    Negan @ CN1 

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,236
    edited 10.07.2017
    OxO (AU1) said:

Ruby boycott ?
    Romania1 (that server was based on using storms to do exchanges, has over 100k players) top alliances ~50/60M pp, after the update, guess what...... the top's and alliances pp gone down like crazy. In the first ~5/6 days. So yeah. One big server has made that. GoodGame Empire is losing money.
    I fail to see how this is a bad thing. This is a good consequence of that change. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    when GGS makes there updates they need to look at things like the public order bar...every time they make a good update the customer happiness (public order) goes up, every time they make a bad one or one there customers dont like...it goes down

at the rate the game is going it will go into the red...and that is when people will start quitting alot more, im not saying everyone feels this way, but this is around where it say most people feel like it is
    GGE hasn't been in the green since early 2016, at best. 
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

GGE hasn't been in the green since early 2016, at best. 
    maybe, yet alot of people still play...but it has drasticly dropped....GGE need to do something to get there player base back up...not just for their profit but for the game, it is more fun with more people, well in some ways

Made by me using word
    Well, there's 15944 level 70s on USA right now. 

I seem to remember there only being like 7500 when I was looking for OPs around 2 years ago. 

Wonder how many of these will disappear in the next 2 months... 

Not sure if the player base has increased or if there are just that many multis. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
Sign In to comment.