We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Cannot send any resources at all-BUG

Cannot send and resources between kingdoms; green to ice, ice to green, ice to storm, storm to fire, etc.
No combination works at all, marketplace in green works fine, but not kingdom to kingdom. 
Troop sending still works per normal. 
When the "Troop-Visit-Resource" menu appears the Resource option is nonresponsive.
You can click it and click it and click it until the sun sets and nothing happens.
No 1/2 second mouse wheel load icon, absolutely no response to my selecting of resource transfer.
I tried it on my desktop after trying all 5 browsers on my laptop.... Same results.
This matter is also reported by a member of my alliance, that is why I am sure there is a bug out there. 
Help ! Hot Fix needed  'ASAP' I need those RSS to be put to good use and fastly; because
Wnter is coming - wars a brewing & I want a fair even shot to defend and attack other players by means of the new fair use fair play even play case law update statue put forth by GGE! 
In the meantime, I will be doing the best I can with what I can and have access too.

Let's get eerrr done aye? lol

Comments

• i'm having no problems, it works perfectly fine for me.
  • Havana D (US1)Havana D (US1) Posts: 12US1
    I'm having the same problem. I can send resources once, and then I can't send again for 8-12 hours.
    It's aggravating as hell, to say the least.

Havana D @ usa 1
  • Gozmo (NL1)Gozmo (NL1) Posts: 8NL1
    same problem here!!
    Gozmo @ nl 1
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1
    im not having this problem but alot of people are...lets hope the bug team sees this and they get onto it ASAP

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    im not having this problem but alot of people are...lets hope the bug team sees this and they get onto it ASAP
    They are aware and are looking into it. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1
    thought so...and i was going to say they were, but i didnt know for sure...dont wanna say false facts

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    thought so...and i was going to say they were, but i didnt know for sure...dont wanna say false facts
    They will fix it. Already working on it. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • same problem here!!

lucien /Belgium 
    de slechte @ nl 1
  • Hi
    u have probably already tried it but I had this problem yesterday but reloading the game sorted the issue :) 
    hope it helps 
  • had the problem last night but then refreshed the page and that seemed to sort it
                                                                                            mr..negative @ GB1
                                                                                 Proud war marshal at anadolabrin
                                          we are actively recruiting new members message me if you are interested in joining
                                                                                               non-ruby player
                                                                                                 Level-70 -46
                                                               "We will either find a way, or make one" Hannibal barca

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,070INT1
    We too have player in our alliance with same proble
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Just refresh the browser as workaround (Ctrl+F5 for MOST of browser, may vary depend on your actual browser and/or OS).
  • imamy (US1)imamy (US1) Posts: 104US1
    I have trouble opening up the send resources window.  Sometimes takes several tries to open it upon refresh.  I use Windows 10/Edge.  Haven't tested the other browsers.  No issue with sending troops. 
  • Dr. CortexDr. Cortex Posts: 301Bugwatch
    Hey guys, as our brave @Rainbow Brite is currently out of office, I'd like to step in for her. 
    This issue is already known and even fixed on our internal test servers. We will try to get the fix live as soon as possible.
    I'll keep you updated. :)

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused by this bug.
Sign In to comment.