Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Events, Run rewards over again Like Monthly Event.

This Is not a bad idea seen as we are looking at 5 day events at a time. TO bad when you complete all the rewards in the one day, Be good if they can put up more rewards to get once you have got them all, would costs more glory/tokens or whatever.

Currently we have a 6 day FL with nothing Else. So no more rewards for me for 5 more days....Fun!! 
Negan @ CN1 

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,040
    This Is not a bad idea seen as we are looking at 5 day events at a time. TO bad when you complete all the rewards in the one day, Be good if they can put up more rewards to get once you have got them all, would costs more glory/tokens or whatever.

Currently we have a 6 day FL with nothing Else. So no more rewards for me for 5 more days....Fun!! 
    like 100 boulders at 2mil glory , then I'd get 2mil every event , even if I only had red banners

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174

like 100 boulders at 2mil glory , then I'd get 2mil every event , even if I only had red banners
    Lol, Someone who loves boulders :smiley:
    Negan @ CN1 

I love pvp and all I always miss is boulders

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

They Should add them in to every event....usually i only have the crappy wodden ones. In pvp boulders are just as important. GGS should fix it:)
    Negan @ CN1 

They Should add them in to every event....usually i only have the crappy wodden ones. In pvp boulders are just as important. GGS should fix it:)
    I am fine with breaching towers and heavy rams from finishing monthly shield walls is always close to nothing but okay but boulders never enough

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • This Is not a bad idea seen as we are looking at 5 day events at a time. TO bad when you complete all the rewards in the one day, Be good if they can put up more rewards to get once you have got them all, would costs more glory/tokens or whatever.

I am fine with breaching towers and heavy rams from finishing monthly shield walls is always close to nothing but okay but boulders never enough
    This^ 
    They could add a moat tool with decent speed to storm, I would defo go every month just for that.

Not active ingame anymore  [email protected] (back again) 

[email protected] 

Non-ruby buyer 

[email protected] ResilientEmpire 

Pop me a PM ingame or on forums if you want to join :) 

My loot, first week back: 

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962

This^ 
    They could add a moat tool with decent speed to storm, I would defo go every month just for that.
    This plus a whole new storm islands re-vamp

OxO (AU1) said:

This^ 

Storm to me does need alot of fixing/upgrading. Maybe that could also be in a future update....
    Negan @ CN1 

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    OxO (AU1) said:

This^ 

Storm to me does need alot of fixing/upgrading. Maybe that could also be in a future update....
    Definitly

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 419
    Hopefully they rework storm islands soon im sick of being told off by my alliance when i dont put enough effort into storm when i would rather cut my wrists than attack storm forts and cap aqua islands storm is so boring and tedious
    Hopefully they rework storm islands soon im sick of being told off by my alliance when i dont put enough effort into storm when i would rather cut my wrists than attack storm forts and cap aqua islands storm is so boring and tedious
    I haven't done storm in a year and that probably had more positives the negatives

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file