Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New alliance China Server, In need of Players

Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174
Hello Everyone

New alliance started on Chinese server, Name is Walking Dead.

Im an Experianced player from another server (Not Negan From USA), I Plan on getting alliance up and going quickly.

China server is currently the smallest server there is, so I by myself can manage top 20 in all events for alliance rewards.
This is the server to be on if you want to be a top player. Plan on been top player and alliance.

I know alot of people here are not on the China server and thats fine but if you want to come and check it out drop me a pm and i will invite you.
Yes and im only Level 21 there because i only started yesterday:):)

If you are not interested in joining then back off, no unwanted comments in thread please.
 As said above its the easiest server to be on so if you do prefer a better challenge then best to try German or USA server:):)

Thanks
Negan @ CN1 

Comments

• Negan (CN1)Negan (CN1) Posts: 174
    should have just said you were the real negan...would have got alot more
    Lol probs :D:D 

Negan @ CN1 

• KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,107
    Hello Everyone

New alliance started on Chinese server, Name is Walking Dead.

Im an Experianced player from another server (Not Negan From USA), I Plan on getting alliance up and going quickly.

China server is currently the smallest server there is, so I by myself can manage top 20 in all events for alliance rewards.
    This is the server to be on if you want to be a top player. Plan on been top player and alliance.

I know alot of people here are not on the China server and thats fine but if you want to come and check it out drop me a pm and i will invite you.
    Yes and im only Level 21 there because i only started yesterday:):)

If you are not interested in joining then back off, no unwanted comments in thread please.
     As said above its the easiest server to be on so if you do prefer a better challenge then best to try German or USA server:):)

Thanks
    I like walking dead tv show.... lol

Maybe i'll come to see how the server is and then i'll decide if to play there  :p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lol, glad im not the only fan here,

Alliance is open there so drop in whenever:)  And just letting you know that Asia1 is 100x more better in events then these guys....

Top 20 in Sams last event only needed 400points for alliance reward:):)
    Negan @ CN1 

• KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,107

Alliance is open there so drop in whenever:)  And just letting you know that Asia1 is 100x more better in events then these guys....

Now that i reached 1 Million PP on Asia server, i want to try something different maybe...

I'm a bit bored of only events in Asia  :/

I want War  :p

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now that i reached 1 Million PP on Asia server, i want to try something different maybe...

1mil power! Nice job:) my aim here:D

pvp needs to be a thing again on some servers:) Teach them here how to defend and attack properly :smiley:
    Negan @ CN1 

• Now that i reached 1 Million PP on Asia server, i want to try something different maybe...

Come to USA 1
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    im sorry...did i read this  right?????? 400 points for a top 20 allliance...thats not possible

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
    im sorry...did i read this  right?????? 400 points for a top 20 allliance...thats not possible
    read it correct....server is so small that nobody really plays events.
    Negan @ CN1 

lol...ill check it out...

Made by me using word
    lol....worst server ever...290k power for top 20....we should get heaps of peopel from englih servers to go rule it lol

Made by me using word
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    US server isnt as big as a few other servers. Brazil has 70mil might on top alliance, I think French has more as well. Romanian server is as strong as the US too I believe. Ive only checked a few servers.
    Im on Aus and it is definitely smaller but there are a few that are way bigger than the US server
    yeah and then theres china...top alliance 70mil....come join lol....

Made by me using word
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    To get, "The Feared" you just need to get to, "The fearless"
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

yep lol...the server is so bad it hurts my eyes....were gonna take over it in no time....come join us

how do i make a account in a differ server
    ive seen your USA account and i think you should focus on that...then once your better and more developed, you could join other server

Made by me using word
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    yep lol...the server is so bad it hurts my eyes....were gonna take over it in no time....come join us

Do I want to? I will consdier when you get 15 GOOD English speaking players.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

just join...be one of the 15

Made by me using word
    Apparently 20k glory is all thats needed for top 100 in FL BC:)

Got to be good:D
    Negan @ CN1 

• I'll make an acct. Demonic Fusion will be the name. I'll PM you or send me an invite
    Now on the Australia server.

200k, finally

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file