We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Gem compensation

Anyone know when GGE is supposed to give out the individual compensations for those of us that were royally messed over in the gem "correction"?
Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1

Comments

• LMAO, you already got It, was a stupid package with horrors, some material sacks, food, some tools,etc.

Hope that was worth the millions of rubies you spent on the gems, but hey, they let you keep em. Even though they are pretty much worthless to use now unless you spend millions more on the rest of the sets it still looks pretty in your inventory lol.

• Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    Anyone know when GGE is supposed to give out the individual compensations for those of us that were royally messed over in the gem "correction"?
    That's part of why they added that tent with the event EQ. I don't know about the reward D is talking about because I never bought equipment or gems after getting screwed over with that stupid strategist set. lol 

Stupid GGE tricked me into wasting 30k rubies on garbage equipment that I sold for 48k gold. Lame. 
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • Anyone know when GGE is supposed to give out the individual compensations for those of us that were royally messed over in the gem "correction"?
    It was already passed out as mentioned. Additionally you can remove the rubies for free now, so you can reuse them on separate sets.
Sign In to comment.