We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion thread: July 2017 Content package

BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
Hey guys,

The patch notes for the first of our monthly content packages are out now! It's a big update, as these content packages will be, there's a whole new event, 4 new equipment sets being added to the game, 5 new decorations, and a bunch of awesome artwork, along with the kingdom resource changes many have been waiting for a while for!

Let us know what you think of the update below, and we'll do our best to answer any questions you might have too!

You can find the official announcement here.

You can also find more detailed information about the new event mechanic here.

Cheers,

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,801AU1
    edited 30.06.2017
    The sets seem very nice but I'd like them with more flank but that is just personal taste overall update might not be as bad as expected BUT the new material bags way to expensive with opennbeta prices atm.And the whole wishing well things sucks like a huge lot since wishing well allowed me to buy boulders and do pvp sometimes :/

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • why in the last commander, the max for wall are 30%?
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    why in the last commander, the max for wall are 30%?
    @Giorgio 1 (HIS1)

The wall reduction bonus goes over the maximum of 120% because it is specific to NPC targets.

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,192ASIA1
    Angus, thank you for the stats, saved a lot of people a lot of time :)

Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Angus, thank you for the stats, saved a lot of people a lot of time :)

@Dark Venom (ASIA1)

No problem ;)

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,614GB1
    Ahh ok TY
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 560US1
    Back to farming dragon forts 10 times a day lol
    New nomad castellan is lacking in troops on wall limit, but pretty good on cy
    New sams com is a waste of time to get, 70cy? really? the 40flank doesnt even begin to make up for that
    Ivory queen makes up for it in some ways with a strong 100cy and 55flank, that is like the RC com aint it? Too bad itll take 1mil tokens of grinding out for the next 5 years to get it probably 
    New longterm point com looks nice, bout time to add another dragon hunter com 
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1

overall...looks very nice

and yeah thanks heaps for those stats ang :)

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • The new event sounds really nice, and hits at teamwork in your Alliance. I really value teamwork in this game and that's why it is so ashame Storm is not so valuable anymore. This means new teamwork, which is nice.

The wishing well is kinda sad, but i've come a long way in the time it worked well. I have my bakeries ready and even upgraded some stables so I'm glad it was there with us. Stil it is sad to see it going away.....

The Kingdorm recources rework are kind of okay for coal, oil and glass, because they get 60-80% better and the booster buildings are getting 20% more, but Iron is going to be a problem for people that used to farm. I know farming did give enough iron, but also know that GGE disliked the fact people used cooperation and stuff like that to make the game more easy. So i understand it is going to be changed. However I think that the basic production of Iron should go up, from like 1 in the first level to like 5 or so. Or let the basic production go up more that 1 pro level. Iron is the main thing that lacks most of the time. Furthermore it might be an idea to change the booster for iron too, like get that in the same way you developed the things for Ice, Sand and Fire.

The montly content is nice, but because I'm not strong enough to gain much is it not something i'm really interested in.

Kind regards,

Lucas1999

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• T412 (US1)T412 (US1) Posts: 98US1
    @BM ang1243

what's the PO on the new sami deco
    T412 @ usa 1

*MISC crew*
    *GGE crew*
    *Too nervous to talk to SIRI crew*

Sign In to comment.