We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

RVs - Consequences of the No Attacking from RVs change (npc related)

There has been what I believe to be an unintended consequence of not allowing attacks from RVs. I now have to send commanders out for 2 or even 3 hours to TRY to hit forts or dragons. I simply run out of commanders due to the amount of time they have to be in motion. We need to have more commanders to compensate for this MAJOR change in the game. Yes, I do have the maximum number of commanders currently allowed in the game and it is not enough.
Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1
    this was an intentional update

rvs have always been viewed as landmarks by the system, not things we should be able to attack from...they were never designed to be used the way everyone used them (attacking from) they were purely designed to increase resource production 

they have taken it out now because they can not implament updates on them if they arent put back to there original design as landmarks

it also makes it alot more fair, now everybody has a chance of getting to forts 

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Everyone always had a chance to get to forts. I know the change was intended. Do you work for GGE as you state with certainty that they were always intended to be landmarks or are you just repeating what the moderators have been given to feed us? Either is not what is being discussed in this thread. This centers around the need for more commanders due to this change.

@Shadow_21 (AU1)
    Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1

if I worked for GGE my writing would be in blue...

I am just on forums a lot and therefor read a lot if not all the announcements/discussions, and yes it has been said that they were intended to be landmarks

what I have said is basically a make up of what a lot of people

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Everyone always had a chance to get to forts. I know the change was intended. Do you work for GGE as you state with certainty that they were always intended to be landmarks or are you just repeating what the moderators have been given to feed us? Either is not what is being discussed in this thread. This centers around the need for more commanders due to this change.

@Shadow_21 (AU1)

Not everyone had the change to get to forts. Only the people's with rv's next to many of the forts. With the change it is fare more fair. Those forts are equally divided over the worldmap and therefore there is always one that is nearby. Of course there is a little competition in who is first there, but like that is the game. Most people always tell it is a war game, so you could say that is also a part that belongs with it.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,193ASIA1
    I like the update because the biggest player on our server has an RV, 1 field away from me :)

Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) Posts: 962
    I like the update because the biggest player on our server has an RV, 1 field away from me :)

go give him a nice...warm...hug...lol

• There has been what I believe to be an unintended consequence of not allowing attacks from RVs. I now have to send commanders out for 2 or even 3 hours to TRY to hit forts or dragons. I simply run out of commanders due to the amount of time they have to be in motion. We need to have more commanders to compensate for this MAJOR change in the game. Yes, I do have the maximum number of commanders currently allowed in the game and it is not enough.
    Upgrade Stables to lvl 3, put speed stats in commanders, and you can also purchase premium commanders.
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
Sign In to comment.