Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Button to use Premium Commanders instead of sending main commanders away.

Okay GGE please take this idea of having a way to use the premium commanders.Main commanders are important and can be required at any time of the game.Therefore other unnecessary works like support,stationing, etc can be done with premium commanders.I believe all face this problem and would be very happy if GGE make this improvement. GGE take this into your head!And please make this improvement.Its just my very humble request :smile: and everyones humble demand.Would be really great if u guys support this idea too.

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    well what i do...andwhat you should make sure you do is having all of your comms out and then stationing with premium comms.... thhere is alot to attack, towers,events, realms, people...so send all your comms out at them

if you cant send out all your normal comms at once then...send them on long pointless attacks or stationing with 1 troops, to a freinldy castle in your allaince or just some long attack, the you can then retreat from or you just want to attack...send them out then when there all out send your premium comms to support...then you can retreat your  normal comms from the long attacks

the point o fpremium comms is there backup comms that you can only use once all your main comms are out...

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • well what i do...andwhat you should make sure you do is having all of your comms out and then stationing with premium comms.... thhere is alot to attack, towers,events, realms, people...so send all your comms out at them

if you cant send out all your normal comms at once then...send them on long pointless attacks or stationing with 1 troops, to a freinldy castle in your allaince or just some long attack, the you can then retreat from or you just want to attack...send them out then when there all out send your premium comms to support...then you can retreat your  normal comms from the long attacks

the point o fpremium comms is there backup comms that you can only use once all your main comms are out...

Agreed, no button is needed
  • well what i do...andwhat you should make sure you do is having all of your comms out and then stationing with premium comms.... thhere is alot to attack, towers,events, realms, people...so send all your comms out at them

Yes Shadow you are thinking like that but if u read carefully I have a different view.Suppose you are in a war,what will u do then?If there is a button like that then u get to keep the main commanders which you might require at any time of the game in emergency.This will save time and will be also less risky.You don't wanna send all your commanders away when there is a more simple solution,do you?Still?

GGE needs improvements.We all are used to the old method you are talking about but why not make it more simple?Now I hope dear Shadow you also agree too. GGE is already too lazy to make good changes and if we also keep getting used to this we are becoming the same.Only our talks and support can change this game maybe smiley:
  • While the workaround Shadow talked about is certainly viable, it is still more hassle than it should be. I think this button is a good suggestion and the kind of quality of life change I think GGE should focus more on.

Yes Shadow you are thinking like that but if u read carefully I have a different view.Suppose you are in a war,what will u do then?If there is a button like that then u get to keep the main commanders which you might require at any time of the game in emergency.This will save time and will be also less risky.You don't wanna send all your commanders away when there is a more simple solution,do you?Still?

GGE needs improvements.We all are used to the old method you are talking about but why not make it more simple?Now I hope dear Shadow you also agree too. GGE is already too lazy to make good changes and if we also keep getting used to this we are becoming the same.Only our talks and support can change this game maybe smiley:
    Your really going to use this time to trash GGE again.. lol

I would like to be able to use the premium commanders whenever. I see them for what they are. Basic coms that are not good at anything, but are OK to work with. I would like to see them as an option when selecting commanders. So like in the attack window where you pick a commander, just add a tab that is for premium commanders. So lets suppose I have 10 commanders. Add an 11th commander tab that just says "Premium Commander" or "VIP Commander" or something like that. Also, you could add the number of them you have left so it would read:

"VIP Commanders (27)"

I think it would be a nice thing to have. Small content change, but I think players would find its nice to have there, just as an option.

~KK
    level 32 w/joke commander No ruby troops!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Proud Revenant Soul & Crimson Warrior.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    THE NINGDOM NOW AND FOREVER
    ------------------------------------------------------
    #BattleCattle
    ------------------
    Hmu to join Shadow Pond an Usa1
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    mmmm yeah i guess it would be usefull in wars...but then again you have to make the call on what you use your comms on.... you may call to use them on support....i have a speed comm anyway that i use for support, maybe deticate, 3-4 comms for supporting

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file