Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Double Clicking Lag/Bug

I haven't seen other complaints about this yet, but several members of my alliance have or have had this same problem lately.

Right now its horrible, every 3rd-4th thing I click once gets a "doubleclick" by some sort of bug or lag since nothing else/no other program or page on my pc has this issue. I have tried different browsers, cleared caches, etc.

This is becoming a big problem in cases where we are using a 5 hour skip to cool down a 5:30 camp and we burn 2 5 hour skips. I just quit playing for a while because I was trying to spy some castles but every one I tried I would click once, 5 sec pause, and enter the castle instead of being able to spy. The I click once to get out, pause, go out but right back in. Go thru this 4-5x before I get a single click to be able to spy. Also when setting up waves of attack I constantly skip a wave right now when I try to tab to the next wave once.

Im just waiting to buy something by accident, or buy 2x what I am trying to buy once. Not to mention the first time I delete a lv 30 grain or a Nomad horse deco by trying to navigate my page and a dbl click ok's it being deleted/sold... support is not gonna like me if this happens.

This is 100% a GGE server lag/bug issue (possible something that can be doctored for now thru some settings change but I haven't found it), please comment if you have had a similar issue. Not interested in debating with non GGE personel if you haven't encountered this problem. First noticed the problem a week or two ago for 1-2 days, then it started up again a few days ago, has gotten worse by today, especially after this mornings maintenance update.

Thank You

Comments

• Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    I've had this problem too. It sucks.
  • jonesydeath (GB1)jonesydeath (GB1) GB1 Posts: 215
    Games lag, have some patients when clicking  ;)
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  • I'm not the one that flagged you, think flagging is stupid if someone's not being obscene, but your response is pretty dumb to a bug that is causing real problems and could wind up costing people real things in the game. If you actually read what I wrote I'm not complaining about the regular lag that's usually in abundance in the game, used to that.
  • mvan (US1)mvan (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    edited 16.06.2017
    Maybe its a twitch not a glitch, Try having a shot of JD before playing next time, Takes me about 3 shots and 2 beers to get the shaking to stop......
    Mvan
    TBD4Life!
Sign In to comment.