Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Build Items Primer

Does anyone know of a tutorial on using build items?

I am sure there are useful tips others know of for making the best use of them.

The layout is not intuitive for me. I get that I use the various raw materials to create these "build items" of various sorts which are then attached to the corresponding buildings.

I guess I am looking for a newbie guide with tips and advice.

Comments

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    some tips i have is to just collect alot of building meterials....and spend them on things usefull to you, it could be defferent for every person.... right now im working on upgrading my market barrow capacity

here is a video i found that explains how to use them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgDBj_xVpOA

hope this helps

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • I personally prefer to make only build items for food production.

It costs a lot for making one build item, but that's worth it after you have filled all of your granaries/farmhouses with level 10 food production item.

At later stage, you can make for other things like: siege workshop tools production speed, bakery food storage capacity, keep item to increase wall capacity, marketplace item for more barrows and anything else you like.
    Himanshu mitta7 @ INDIA 1
    CHV and UAL family keeps fighting and blaming each other for destroying server.
    But its their fight actually destroying everything.
    I need your Feedback on this Suggestion, please give it your time.
    Get rid of the fucking in-game pop-up ads GGE.
  • I personally prefer to make only build items for food production.

It costs a lot for making one build item, but that's worth it after you have filled all of your granaries/farmhouses with level 10 food production item.

At later stage, you can make for other things like: siege workshop tools production speed, bakery food storage capacity, keep item to increase wall capacity, marketplace item for more barrows and anything else you like.
    Yes, food production is my primary focus for build items. At first I included other goals for build items, but changed my thinking on it and now work only food production build items. 
    I could increase recruitment speed, but I already have feasts to do that, so until I get my other goals finished, I will wait on that one. Besides, it's expensive to make recruitment build items. 

I have level 10 items at my top 5 granaries in my attacking outpost presently. That lets me keep an effective fighting force fed, still I want to put level 10 items on all granaries. I am also in pretty good shape at my main castle, but want to increase that so I can hold a larger defensive force, and have room when recruiting. 

But I have another goal for my main castle, secondary to food production. I want to figure out which build item on which building will increase my wall capacity. 

Does anyone know which build item on which building will increase the limit on soldiers manning wall defense?
  • honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    The keep is the only one I know that limits the units on the wall.
  • Cordial Warrior (US1)Cordial Warrior (US1) US1 Posts: 59
    edited 23.05.2018
    I put a level 9 base wood production build item (which adds 27 to base production) on a level 2 forest lodge (base 74 +2). My public order boost in this outpost is 243%. We have a level 6 lab in this kingdom. And my sawmill is level 4 for a 40% boost.
    So how do I get only 80 wood per hour from this building?

The stats are below. Notice that it says my productivity from public order, etc. is 80%. But how can that be so? 

basic production 103
    Workload 100%
    productivity based on public order, booster buildings, and labs: 80%
    work per hour 80
    public order 5,103 for a 243% bonus

so how is wood per hour only 80?

How can my productivity based on public order, etc. be only 80%?

NEVER MIND. It was my hunting lodge. 

Wow, I feel stupid now. 
    Post edited by Cordial Warrior (US1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file