Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Storm Update

Lemme just keep this short and sweet....

Storm islands needs upgrades.
Rewards (other than top 1) SUCK.
Commander and Cast. Totally outdated

So updates.... 
9 piece storm commander..... 5k and 15k reward keep the same (rubies and coins.)

50k first commander piece 
90k second commander piece
160k third commander piece 
200k last commander piece
Top 5 New PO Piece 275 PO (450 might)
Top 1 Keep rewards but add storm hero keeping it hard to get the full 9 piece set!

Lunas trading boat:) (here is where it gets fun) 

For 81k Aqua you can buy 5 tokens.
To get a gem it costs 10  tokens.
Therefore **does some quick math**
4 gems = 81,000 times two for one piece times four for 4 gems AHA!
648,000 aqua for the 4 gems.

This makes it hard but not impossible to get the full set.
Plus your alliance has to get first place so top 1 would actually be competitive..

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    edited 13.06.2017
    There are 40 other threads about this. GGS have other priorities than updating an event.

Sure showed me by putting spam on my comment.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• There are indeed many topics on Storm and I have read somewhere there it is not a priority of GGE.

Secondly i would like to add that this would mean ANOTHER commandant and not a castelan. Those are quite rare and you like to have another comm, which we can already have too many of?

I agree that better rewards should be more difficult to obtain, but these would not be the rewards I would fight for.

Hello everyone!

Good to see you. I'm Lucas from the dutch server (NL1) and i play in an amazing Alliance called Two Towers. I really enjoy playing the game. If you want to make contact with me leave a message here or if you are from the dutch server message me there!

Kind regards Lucas1999

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Is a really great idea . But is really easy to get aqua these days. In little server, ppl don't capture islands or they just do exchanges (yes exchanging aqua with others, in 1 day you can make 20k points in islands). 
    Buying gem's or part's of the commander/castellan wil be really easy. They should put the commander/castellan in the alliance prizes, so all the alliance will work for . In the first month in the alliance rewards will be one decorative and one set of commander/ next month one set of castellan.
    But gg's is busy with re=working the old event... if they're doing that lol :lol:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    muffins...your forgetting something...alliances can no longer exchange...because the concept of "generating loot fro mnothing" due to war time loot bonus and loot comms has been taken out

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    I like this idea. I also agree with Shadow.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    well actually i am wrong by saying alliances currently cant war loot in storm because they can....they have not yet updated it on open servers....but either way soon enough you will not be able to war loot in storm or anywhere...and this could make it alot more fair and balanced in storms in terms of building cargo...cause 2 big allliances cant just farm off each other

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
Sign In to comment.