We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

TBHKD --- USA1. Hardcore Event alliance with a sprinkle of PVP.

Comments

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 616US1
    edited 13.06.2017

You have some serious issues.
    Attacking him cuz of that? Haha , good job.
    Your​ senses have been compromised by your/your alliance's power.
    Seems like a better reason than just for "glory" or "honour".

Farmville is that way, phaggot --->

edited 13.06.2017

MISC sucks.
    Everything about it does. Period.
    Gonna do something about it? Gonna burn me? Gonna take my OPs? 
    Nah, I'm just gonna laugh at how salty you are.

Lmao

Must be fun talking shit from another server.

• Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373

MISC sucks.
    You're in another server talking shit. If you were in US Server you would've became Morry's farm.
    Troll Nation
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    Let me give you a word of advice in life.

Talk shit. Get hit.
    Troll Nation

• You have some serious issues.

MISC sucks.
    Nah, I'm just gonna laugh at how salty you are.

Lmao

Must be fun talking shit from another server.
    i am indian and let me tell you, indian food is actually a great thing. we have nice food and we bad food. just like any race. I for 1 am a great cook, have great friends, and i cook for every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that cook for me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best cooks you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will cook for you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off..and cook for. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    @uchihagopal

Tfw when all your posts get flagged for spam and removed

LOLOL U MAD?

• Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1
    ohhh how i love how the forums brings us closer together....our troops closer together that is

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) Posts: 1,370AU1

i am indian and let me tell you, indian food is actually a great thing. we have nice food and we bad food. just like any race. I for 1 am a great cook, have great friends, and i cook for every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that cook for me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best cooks you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will cook for you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off..and cook for. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    I...really don't understand what this has to do with anything. Maybe we all should stop spamming somebody's recruiting thread? 
     lol i agree.....why do we need to know about your indian lifestyle, well i guess im happy for you that you get lots of good indian food

and as for spamming this recruitment chat....could be a good thing.....recruitment threads hardly ever work....and we are bringing alot of attention to his one....although not sure how hopeful the attention is

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,224ASIA1
    You are probably gonna hide behind auto war too aren't you? 
    Attack back. More trouble for him if he declares.
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 561US1
    Im thinking about a 150 toolburners for now, he gets on my nerves, I get on his nerves, ya know?
    edited 13.06.2017
    Again, still afraid to hit me while Im online? I was OFFLINE, happily sleeping :) 
    Its kinda funny how you could barely beat my offline setup on the wall in the one castle with D that you hit, it is almost embarrassing you didnt..
    My excuse for the 1 O army you guys (HAHAHA) was that it got home at 5AM while all my others got home while I was online. 
    You gave me a few fires, so what? 
    Im thinking about a 150 toolburners for now, he gets on my nerves, I get on his nerves, ya know?
    If you were offline, please explain how your main went from 10k troops (6k O, 4k D) when I launched my hit, but only had 4k D when my hit landed. Or how your outers went from ~3k O to being empty.

Either you were online, or someone logged into your account, ya keysharing clown.

As for not beating setup on walls - you had 507 vet D and I sent coin troops with a commander that had no flank bonus. I don't waste my horrors hitting peasants like you.

I'm just gonna keep hitting you.

Feel free to keep jumping around alliances and trying to hide behind your "adopted GGE dads" lmao pussy.

Again, still afraid to hit me while Im online? I was OFFLINE, happily sleeping :) 
    Its kinda funny how you could barely beat my offline setup on the wall in the one castle with D that you hit, it is almost embarrassing you didnt..
    My excuse for the 1 O army you guys (HAHAHA) was that it got home at 5AM while all my others got home while I was online. 
    If you were offline, please explain how your main went from 10k troops (6k O, 4k D) when I launched my hit, but only had 4k D when my hit landed. Or how your outers went from ~3k O to being empty.

Either you were online, or someone logged into your account, ya keysharing clown.

As for not beating setup on walls - you had 507 vet D and I sent coin troops with a commander that had no flank bonus. I don't waste my horrors hitting peasants like you.

Feel free to keep jumping around alliances and trying to hide behind your "adopted GGE dads" lmao pussy.
    lmao funny
    I actually logged on to move troops out after FLs were over, no horns were seen. 
    Keep hitting me, Ill just start toolburning ya lol 
    edited 13.06.2017

lmao funny
    I actually logged on to move troops out after FLs were over, no horns were seen. 
    Liars tend to change their stories often.

I wonder how many times I have to hit you till you start begging for peace.

I think every comment gets on his nerves. 2 spams on every post, someone must be spoon feed still ;)
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
    Love seeing that the forums have come to, the people that complain the most about it being ruined are the same people that ruin it. And there are 2 people on here that I have seen complain, so you know I am talking about you's ;)

• @uchihagopal

Tfw when all your posts get flagged for spam and removed

LOLOL U MAD?
    Now , not mad at all :) 
    Why? Cuz you quoted all of them for me :)
    Btw, misc still sucks , can you please burn me?. I'm waiting
  • You are probably gonna hide behind auto war too aren't you? 

Burn that crapbag :P 

lmao funny
    Liars tend to change their stories often.

I wonder how many times I have to hit you till you start begging for peace.
    Let me tell you the full story then.
     I fell asleep hitting Bloodcrows at about 2AM EST. I woke up at about 4:30AM after it was over to place my new Crow hero on my executioner. Knowing your attack was going to happen, I moved all my troops out of my main. Sadly my troops at Fox Fort were not going to live to see me wake up as they would arrive at their designated outpost half an hour after I had went back to sleep. Luckily for the troops stationed at Fox Hole and Cave, they would get home and then to the bird before I would go off to sleep. However, in my tired state, it being 4:30AM and me having just awoken, I forgot to place my firecasts and toolburner set ups in wait for your attack, rookie mistake. 
    Now you know the full story, no need to call me a liar now that I have explained it for your simple mind :) 
    I wont ask for peace, Ill just toolburn you if you keep attacking, if you take my RVs, Ill cap and drop yours. Ill just be that little nuisance to you.  
    Neither of us will win this lol I may burn, but you wont beat me. 
  • A pretty ironic course of events. Spectator mode engaged

This discussion has been closed.