We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bloodcrows... Wtf?

I just had a 3k bloodcrow castle change to a 880 bloodcrow. Lost about 500 horsetails. Since when did they start changing soldier count? I know they change setup but never changed sol amount.

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,826AU1
    Ohh they do that quite often happens to me like once every 100 attacks they also open gates and very rarely put up a bird which activates while your attack is on the way

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80
    I just had a 3k bloodcrow castle change to a 880 bloodcrow. Lost about 500 horsetails. Since when did they start changing soldier count? I know they change setup but never changed sol amount.
    This has always been the case since FI were introduced.

Try not leaving it so long before attacking, they always know your coming so you got to be fast.

Also FI is meant to be a simulation of real pvp and in those occasions people empty castles and set defence 3 walls to waste your tools.
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    Minos said:
    Also FI is meant to be a simulation of real pvp 
    Since when do level 70 players only have 400 troops in main?
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,087INT1
    To be very honest with you , you keep saying its a simulation of real pvp , but there attacks are crap the only way they could win if your not online and get no help , but saying that with the right cast and good set up I doubt they would win .

Also when I attack some ones main there attacks still land , not really PVP . but there defence is awesome great cast and defence . so all these castles strong in defending loads of great tools on walls . but awful attackers I wanna move to there .  
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Minos said:

Try not leaving it so long before attacking, they always know your coming so you got to be fast.

Also FI is meant to be a simulation of real pvp and in those occasions people empty castles and set defence 3 walls to waste your tools.

Not very realistic then. If I choose to tb then I only leave 3 men, so why are the FLs leaving 400 men? And then if you can't defend I'll just set 0-0-100 and not be the prick who wastes their tools. Then the majority of the time if online or even offline I'll defend with at least 10k support. The FLs weren't super great simulations before you changed them a while ago... but they were better then they are now.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• Minos said:

1) You can spy, send a 12 min attack immediately, and still have them change in some way

2) "They always know you're coming"? what the heck do you mean by this? Misinformation shouldn't come from a GGE moderator. There is nobody on the other end of these attacks, they are just computer generated versions of castle set ups. When/if they do change is completely random. Like I said above, they can change within 12 mins of a spy, they can also be spied on day 1, hit on day 4 and never change a bit. It's annoying really, GGE's attempt at realism I guess. I would rather see them never change to be the NPC type targets they are, or change much more often to be more like real players (but rewards and such would have to be much greater, would be no sense in hitting them otherwise)

• Mikeshot2 (GB1)Mikeshot2 (GB1) Posts: 294GB1

Don't suppose  sending 4 Aura gems work so well now then? R O F L

They also must have planted spies on alliances considering the number of hits shortly after players log off - yeah it's really getting true simulation now - wonder if they have a farm alliance these crows - ?  :)

• If they had farms we'd actually be able to loot more than 20 ore from them
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80

Don't suppose  sending 4 Aura gems work so well now then? R O F L

They also must have planted spies on alliances considering the number of hits shortly after players log off - yeah it's really getting true simulation now - wonder if they have a farm alliance these crows - ?  :)

Not with the amount of res you loot unless they only use farms for coal...

Minos said:
    I could spy a number of castles atm that have no troops in them...

Minos said:

Not very realistic then. If I choose to tb then I only leave 3 men, so why are the FLs leaving 400 men? And then if you can't defend I'll just set 0-0-100 and not be the prick who wastes their tools. Then the majority of the time if online or even offline I'll defend with at least 10k support. The FLs weren't super great simulations before you changed them a while ago... but they were better then they are now.
    Not a dev so don't know the code but i would imagine that what you get is a number of different algorithms for the different parts of an FI for example it takes the set up from one castle, the castes from another, the troops from another etc..  and puts them all into what you get, thats how you still have troops in them with them sweeping you.

Or something along those lines...

Minos said:

1) You can spy, send a 12 min attack immediately, and still have them change in some way

2) "They always know you're coming"? what the heck do you mean by this? Misinformation shouldn't come from a GGE moderator. There is nobody on the other end of these attacks, they are just computer generated versions of castle set ups. When/if they do change is completely random. Like I said above, they can change within 12 mins of a spy, they can also be spied on day 1, hit on day 4 and never change a bit. It's annoying really, GGE's attempt at realism I guess. I would rather see them never change to be the NPC type targets they are, or change much more often to be more like real players (but rewards and such would have to be much greater, would be no sense in hitting them otherwise)

Its a computer, they always know what you are doing because well... its a computer...
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    Minos said:

Minos said:
    I could spy a number of castles atm that have no troops in them...
    LOL please stop spying peoples farms then and spy a real player (you know the ones who actually play the game)
  • @gge Cut the BS pls , BCs are already lame/weak/A'holes sometimes, but when we get a good one, why do you change it? 
    I love this event !! good job gge!! 
    but imo i think BC means B*sh Crow, right? lol
    just one thing for sure,Our horsetails are down the drain.

Asterius @ USofA1

• Pls gge give me a reason to keep playing.
    @ DamFers of ggs
  • Minos said:

If they are trying to simulate pvp why is the biggest only 8k? There are plenty of players with over 12k troops in castles.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,219ASIA1
    Minos said:

If they are trying to simulate pvp why is the biggest only 8k? There are plenty of players with over 12k troops in castles.
    They actually go up to 12K :P
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,826AU1
    Minos said:

They actually go up to 12K :P
    I have seen 14k as level 70's and 20k when you are below level 70 like around level 20 and find a bc that is the simulation of a safehouse xD

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Minos said:

No, they never used to change, this was THE FIRST time i had one change on me. I''m legendary 178 and i have played FI and BC for as long as i can remember.
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) Posts: 851GB1
    You've a higher chance of it not changing if you esp it once you send a hit usually you can tell if they reset or not 
    [email protected]
    Leader of Wraith
  • No, they never used to change, this was THE FIRST time i had one change on me. I''m legendary 178 and i have played FI and BC for as long as i can remember
    Yes, they have always been like this, just because you haven't had one change, or at least noticed when they did doesn't make it new. You may not hit enough to have come across one changing, or just have been extremely lucky so far. I hit hundreds per event, can go a few events and not have a single one change, the have a handful swap flanks or change entirely in one event, it's completely random and has been this way for the 2+ years Ive played.
  • in last crow event i wasted 1.8k horsetails due to troops change in castle at landing time and even i got nearly 15-18 reports of open gates
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • Wasso (INT3)Wasso (INT3) Posts: 1,830INT3

Only been here 18 months and seen everything from changed setups, to open gates, support troops added, and troops moved out. 

"Nothing new."

Wait, hasn't that been the GGE motto for quite some time...............  (hoping it really DOES change, per the Roundtable)

Good night.
    Sleep well.
    I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

Sign In to comment.