Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Exciting Times Ahead in the Great Empire!

Comments

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 161
    I am SOOOOOOOO EXCITED ... NOT ! ... GGE can't take care of what they have and they just keep adding more crap !

FIX THE DAMNED GAME !    RUN ANOTHER DAMNED SURVEY AND DO NOTHING ABOUT THE RESULTS !

Seems you just can't leave well enough alone and some of these NOT SO WONDERFUL changes just SUCK !

well like me GGS are probably very confused...so many players are complaining about how boring the game is and asking GGS to add stuff...but then when GGS do add stuff, lots of people complain that they are adding stuff and tell them not to add stuff....

GGE has done pretty well with taking care of the problems of bugs...there are only a small number of bugs, they fix a lot more then they don't...but ofcourse like a lot of things...the good thing s(bugs getting fixed) are not reconised because people are just focussing on the bad things (some bugs that aren't fixed)

so because GGS do a great job, they don't let everyone know of the bugs...they fix them quickly and no one notices....then when they cant fix one quickly everyone notices

No bugs? We are missing, let me count. Berimond Invasion, Royal Capital, Renegades, Blade Coast, Underworld and The Thorn King, so 6 events to bugs. That leaves, Nobility, Storms, Nomads/Samurai and FC/BC left with no bugs + Battle of Berimond is buggy as, but they are still running it. They have heaps of bugs left, you just don't see them because they have literally removed half the game to do it.
    i agree  100%  you   spiacly she is working for  them  and you realy think they admit  there wrong things ?

• I am really finding it difficult to locate the "EXCITING TIMES"  in the Battle of Nations particularly on these  BloodCrows to War of the Realms events. SILVER AWARD would be fitting if it equates to CONSISTENCY AWARD in giving us under 500-700 BC/WOR Castle Def. EXCITING BATTLES with other NATIONS seemed lost in our server. Glory maybe had if we gave in each time GGE offer 250% Glory Boost Buy (ya know the more we buy, the higher our packages go).  Indeed, where is FaIR PLAY. 

GGE must we suffer extreme boredom under your promised of exciting times?

Joseph Henry217 @ usa 1
  • hmmm 4 weeks and going and no answer from support about my ticket....lets see how long they can go.
  • Shadow_21 (AU1)Shadow_21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,370
    I am SOOOOOOOO EXCITED ... NOT ! ... GGE can't take care of what they have and they just keep adding more crap !

FIX THE DAMNED GAME !    RUN ANOTHER DAMNED SURVEY AND DO NOTHING ABOUT THE RESULTS !

Seems you just can't leave well enough alone and some of these NOT SO WONDERFUL changes just SUCK !

well like me GGS are probably very confused...so many players are complaining about how boring the game is and asking GGS to add stuff...but then when GGS do add stuff, lots of people complain that they are adding stuff and tell them not to add stuff....

GGE has done pretty well with taking care of the problems of bugs...there are only a small number of bugs, they fix a lot more then they don't...but ofcourse like a lot of things...the good thing s(bugs getting fixed) are not reconised because people are just focussing on the bad things (some bugs that aren't fixed)

so because GGS do a great job, they don't let everyone know of the bugs...they fix them quickly and no one notices....then when they cant fix one quickly everyone notices

No bugs? We are missing, let me count. Berimond Invasion, Royal Capital, Renegades, Blade Coast, Underworld and The Thorn King, so 6 events to bugs. That leaves, Nobility, Storms, Nomads/Samurai and FC/BC left with no bugs + Battle of Berimond is buggy as, but they are still running it. They have heaps of bugs left, you just don't see them because they have literally removed half the game to do it.
    i agree  100%  you   spiacly she is working for  them  and you realy think they admit  there wrong things ?

firstly....im a he, not a she

and secondly no I am not working for them.

Made by me using word
                                                                 <======|===O*SHADOW*O=========>
  • So now lucky pennies will disappear so one less opportunity for non ruby buyers to get rubies.  Way to imbalance the game more GGE.
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 161

firstly....im a he, not a she

and secondly no I am not working for them.

IF NOT   why  you only defend there mistake  and not  realy suport whats raight we all know they work on problems  but they have to cuse thats there work for liveing  and  when even they work on fixing problems  they fix wrong ones and dont caer about alot of players  spiacly thoses who dont buy  weekly or monthly or dayly 

ps  -  sorry i thoght u are girl  

• Hello Everyone;

I don't know who in the blazes comes up with these crazy ideas!!! GGE has cut out some of the good contests and either kept or add dumb ones.Example: what happened to the alliance city contest? Who had the crazy idea of the BS idea of "no tool left behind". That cuts down on the people attacking other players:GGE makes money when this happens or did!!  DUMB!!!!Now your taking away our wishing well!!! And you still haven't figured out why players are leaving this game!!!!! Maybe it's some of your DUMB ideas.

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    The other thing that the tool update cuts down on is multi-accounting.

Also, it hardly cuts down on PvP. The majority of caps for the purpose of earning tools were organized on both ends.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.

Hello Everyone;

I don't know who in the blazes comes up with these crazy ideas!!! GGE has cut out some of the good contests and either kept or add dumb ones.Example: what happened to the alliance city contest? Who had the crazy idea of the BS idea of "no tool left behind". That cuts down on the people attacking other players:GGE makes money when this happens or did!!  DUMB!!!!Now your taking away our wishing well!!! And you still haven't figured out why players are leaving this game!!!!! Maybe it's some of your DUMB ideas.

1. alliance city had a lot of bugs, I don't know what they were but I know they were preety major to be taken out for this long

2. no tools left behind was bought in because people would make multi account and just get heaps of free tools, because it is so easy to do that at low levels, and then put them in a monument or lab or rv or something and the main account would capture them. they implemented it to stop that exact reason and therefor reduce the value of having a multi account....I personally loved trading through them and working out fair deals to do with my alliance but it was heavily exploited....GGE announced that they will work on a way to trade tools fairly that cant or is harder to be exploited, however they said it will be sometime before this comes out.

3. wishing well led to value decay of rubies...throwing off there value by making it a lot easier to get them....yes it was partially taken out because GGS probably wanted to make more money but they announced it as causing value decay of rubies, which is fair enough because we could get 2k rubies free every few days

Made by me using word
  • NEW EVENT MECHANIC
    Khan is terrible ,terrible terrible add on too much too little too long to boring already.
    Spend an hour raging getting little back how is that fun or team play?

INTRODUCTION OF MONTHLY CONTENT PACKAGES
    Been there done that -Yawn it broke the game previously with the unofficial monthly packages

KINGDOM RESOURCE IMPROVEMENTS
    Wow , How interesting more for doing the same , I got skillz. Will it help bridge the gap.. DOUBTFUL.

Its time for GGE to stop thinking about events... Its failed you.. FAILED YOU.... Strt think about PVP.

Get Capitals updated
    Get Alliance Tournament sorted out.
    Remove FIs MK1 and MK2 .
    Make troop offers more desirable.
    Get your customers out the wild creating fun , back to the old days.

Half these new players haven't even experienced the chaotic war game it was designed to be.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • Hello Everyone;

Well I asked a question about "no tools left behind" and why should I be surprised to get a BS answer.

"no tools left behind was bought in because people would make multi account and just get heaps of free tools, because it is so easy to do that at low levels, and then put them in a monument or lab or rv or something and the main account would capture them. they implemented it to stop that exact reason and therefor reduce the value of having a multi account....I personally loved trading through them and working out fair deals to do with my alliance but it was heavily exploited....GGE announced that they will work on a way to trade tools fairly that cant or is harder to be exploited, however they said it will be sometime before this comes out"

"No tools left behind does NOTHING to correct the problem of multi-accounts!! Which is against GGE rules, but giving tools to other players isn't against the rules!!!!! Please read the rules before you change them, so it will be against the rules. Granted it cuts into the amount of money that GGE makes which is the real reason for such a dumb thing to add to the game.So no matter what is said: it's all about GGE making more and more money,at our expense!!!

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199

Hello Everyone;

Well I asked a question about "no tools left behind" and why should I be surprised to get a BS answer.

"no tools left behind was bought in because people would make multi account and just get heaps of free tools, because it is so easy to do that at low levels, and then put them in a monument or lab or rv or something and the main account would capture them. they implemented it to stop that exact reason and therefor reduce the value of having a multi account....I personally loved trading through them and working out fair deals to do with my alliance but it was heavily exploited....GGE announced that they will work on a way to trade tools fairly that cant or is harder to be exploited, however they said it will be sometime before this comes out"

"No tools left behind does NOTHING to correct the problem of multi-accounts!! Which is against GGE rules, but giving tools to other players isn't against the rules!!!!! Please read the rules before you change them, so it will be against the rules. Granted it cuts into the amount of money that GGE makes which is the real reason for such a dumb thing to add to the game.So no matter what is said: it's all about GGE making more and more money,at our expense!!!

Multi-accounting is against the rules, and property was never intended to be used for tool trading.

I agree it's disappointing that we can no longer trade tools, but at least they are working on a function that will allow us to. Now, as to when that function will be released, I can only hope it's some time in the next two years...
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234

Hello Everyone;

It renders multiaccounts useless for the trading of tools. 

Well, except for when the gift merchant is around, but we won't talk about that.
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • MinosMinos Posts: 80

Hello Everyone;

"c) use virtual items that are being used in online or mobile games outside of the online or mobile games, purchase virtual items for "real" money, or sell or swap virtual items,"

Please try reading the terms of use before quoting anything from them.

This clearly states that swapping is against the rules.
    Minos said:

Hello Everyone;

"c) use virtual items that are being used in online or mobile games outside of the online or mobile games, purchase virtual items for "real" money, or sell or swap virtual items,"

Please try reading the terms of use before quoting anything from them.

This clearly states that swapping is against the rules.
    not many people have actually read it though lol....I have :)

Made by me using word
  • When was section C added?  5 minutes before or 5 minutes after " no tools left behind was added
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,953
    When was section C added?  5 minutes before or 5 minutes after " no tools left behind was added
    It was there already like 2 years ago probably even before lol.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.